RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    p.s. i'll blame the slowness on the lack there of sugar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
    :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Laughing is really good for stomach muscles... :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

OH!OH! They should have a workout video, "Laugh your abs off!". :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

NICE! (secretly online trade-marking the name....) :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: lol the sad thing is people would buy the video most likely...lol then just have urself on the camera reading jokes and laughing the whole time lmao lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

love it love it love it!! it could be a series of really funny work out mishaps that make you laugh. Let's do it. :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Well now that I have spent the last 1/2 hour on here... it's break time at work. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See you in a bit....
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: lol the sad thing is people would buy the video most likely...lol then just have urself on the camera reading jokes and laughing the whole time lmao lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or you could just do random clips from Comedy Central and your friends reading really cheesy pick up lines.:laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

Or you could just do random clips from Comedy Central and your friends reading really cheesy pick up lines.:laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...lol ok ive gotten my work out for the day hahahah
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    anyone know a good healthy snack that doesnt have many sugars in it?...i'm starving and it's snack time and i have no idea because i normaly have my piece of fruit this time of day
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options

hee hee..go for the melons...*giggle* I'm such a 12 year old at heart...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's better to be young at heart. I carpool with a woman from work that is about 50. When she found out that my bf's last name is *kitten* and mine is Craven, she spent the whole ride home taking about hyphenating it to Cravin'-*kitten* and cracking up. :bigsmile:

Too funny!! You have to have a sense of humour these days!! LMAO :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options

hee hee..go for the melons...*giggle* I'm such a 12 year old at heart...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's better to be young at heart. I carpool with a woman from work that is about 50. When she found out that my bf's last name is *kitten* and mine is Craven, she spent the whole ride home taking about hyphenating it to Cravin'-*kitten* and cracking up. :bigsmile:

I would have LOST it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not only did I lose it, but I'm REALLY glad nobody was around my office to HEAR me!!!! LMAO
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    anyone know a good healthy snack that doesnt have many sugars in it?...i'm starving and it's snack time and i have no idea because i normaly have my piece of fruit this time of day

any kind of nuts or cheese is good. I usually have some almonds and a cheese stick. :happy:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Well I already blew today's challenge at breakfast! :laugh:

I forgot about it, and had skim milk and a banana, and I'm already at 35g!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Ok, I just have to say the best thing about MFP is that most of the people on this site don't think it's weird to have "snack time." It makes me happy because it reminds me of the days when we got snack time and NAP time! :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I blew it at breakfast too...I never knew skim milk had so much sugar! Doesn't help that I put so much in my coffee either....oh well. I'm already -9 and it's not even time for my afternoon meal. Blast. :ohwell:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Ok, I just have to say the best thing about MFP is that most of the people on this site don't think it's weird to have "snack time." It makes me happy because it reminds me of the days when we got snack time and NAP time! :laugh:

I miss nap time. Can we reinstate it please??? I could use one right now. I ate far too many fruit for lunch. Only a third of what was given to me but I'm coming down the sugar high now... :yawn:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    I didnt stay under on my sugars. im only over 2 but i still have dinner to go. is there anything that doesnt have sugar?
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Katiebug- My milk posting says there is no sugar in skim milk. Something is looking suspicious...

Samantha 115- Meat and most nuts have no sugar.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    OMG! I just looked it up on a different site. D@mn it. I'm over now!:sad: :sad: