RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Options

Replies

• sarahkatie28
    Options
    Checking in for the day:

No changes for me still 147
    I was bad all weekend while I was out of town. I'm pretty ticked at myself, but thats ok.
    Today is a new day :wink:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Checking in this morning.

I am still at 175lbs but I have lost another 2 in off my waist and chest (below the cup) and 1 1/2 off my hips! It seems I plateau lbs wise every few weeks but tone up during that time. I'm liking it in some ways. People have been commenting on my weightloss A LOT this week so it's all good.

Keep up the fight for those shoes Ladies!!! I'll be travelling back to my hometown, all the way across the country next week, so I may miss a weigh in but I promise to be good. :tongue:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I figured out how to get around the TOM water retainment blues i think by the way...i'll find out for sure later today but im pretty sure i figured it out :laugh: or im just crazy...i'mma start keeping track everytime its that TOM...starting this week :happy:

Well make sure to fill us all in! :laugh:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    I figured out how to get around the TOM water retainment blues i think by the way...i'll find out for sure later today but im pretty sure i figured it out :laugh: or im just crazy...i'mma start keeping track everytime its that TOM...starting this week :happy:

Please do!! :laugh: My TOM is next week :frown: , and I need to know! LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    well we could all try it...lol It worked tthis week for me...maybe i didnt lose as much as I wanted but i still lost and i'm mid way through my TOM
    LW: 130lbs
    CW:129lbs
    GW:110lbs

So I notice during my TOM I tend to get cravings for anything sweet or salty...so what I did was bought some seasalt peanuts and a lot of fruit...and then ate my reg healthy meals....I'd munch on 1/3 of a serving of peanuts when the salt cravings came on and then i'd eat fruit for my reg snack...Then I think the trick of it all is I drank more water than what I normally drink about 2-4extra glasses a day

I'm not really sure if it works per say but this month it did and I don't feel bloated like I normally do...the cramping was still horendeous and almost unbearable but i did manage to get some work outs in :bigsmile: soooo next month i'm going to see if i can make it through it again without any gain and hopefully some type of loss
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

Please do!! :laugh: My TOM is next week :frown: , and I need to know! LOL :laugh: :laugh:

I've figured it out. Set your scale (if you have the adjustable dial kind like me) so that it's at negative 5lb so, when you weigh yourself, no weight gain! :bigsmile:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options

I've figured it out. Set your scale (if you have the adjustable dial kind like me) so that it's at negative 5lb so, when you weigh yourself, no weight gain! :bigsmile:

I love this idea... I'M IN!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

I love this idea... I'M IN!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

mine is one of those stupid body fat % ones so I set it to a 6' 2" male and my body fat is like 19% or something... :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

mine is one of those stupid body fat % ones so I set it to a 6' 2" male and my body fat is like 19% or something... :bigsmile:

:laugh: That's awesome!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    thanks for the peptalk ladies! i will weigh myself first thing in the morning, that way i dont discourage myself. im back on track already!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!
    I've been MIA for the past week or so, I have been popping in once n' awhile to read whats up. I haven't been doing many of the challenges because w/out that list it's been hard to keep up. I did horrible this past weekend and ate like a pig, lol! However, the past few days I've been staying under, yay! My TOM should be comming any day now..so I hear ya all on whats been said in the last few posts...I'm worried this next week will be killer. Anyways, weighing in (we do that today, right?)...
    SW: 156
    LW: 146
    CW: 145
    ..so down a 1lb for the week. :drinker:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    welcome back m0_0m :) and congrats on the loss of weight,!!!...maybe we shuld help create some mini challenges so if jess gets busy we'll still have some guidlines! :smile:
    and loathesome you're doing great just remember you're human and humans need a break from rabbit food :bigsmile: so long as you just relax enjoy yourself for a day or two or even a week and then get back on track and start eating right and exercising there's no harm done!...keep up the good work and dont be to hard on urself hun **HUGS**
  • foxyforce
    Options
    :explode: ATTN::explode:

:glasses: so, since there aren't any challenges, who's down with doing weekly ones? or do you still want to do daily ones? i kinda want to make a list, it motivates me.:flowerforyou:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

:glasses: so, since there aren't any challenges, who's down with doing weekly ones? or do you still want to do daily ones? i kinda want to make a list, it motivates me.:flowerforyou:

It might be easier to do weekly challenges....Or we could do a set of challenges per week then have one or two random challenge days....like have Cardio Mondays, Calorie Tuesdays, Water Wendsdays, Sugar Thursdays, Sodium Fridays and Wildcard Saturdays and Sundays.....:happy:
  • foxyforce
    Options

It might be easier to do weekly challenges....Or we could do a set of challenges per week then have one or two random challenge days....like have Cardio Mondays, Calorie Tuesdays, Water Wendsdays, Sugar Thursdays, Sodium Fridays and Wildcard Saturdays and Sundays.....:happy:

that is a great idea. so since today was weigh in day, lets start a challenge! we need to stay on this ball if we are going to hit our goal and get those heels!

this weeks challenge: commit to doing one new exercise for a week straight. whether that be a new routine, intervals, using a new piece of equiptment. and it has to be for at least 15 minutes.

any objections?

i don't know what kind of days we should do, those are all great suggestions kittyngirl.
  • Kityngirl
    Options

that is a great idea. so since today was weigh in day, lets start a challenge! we need to stay on this ball if we are going to hit our goal and get those heels!

this weeks challenge: commit to doing one new exercise for a week straight. whether that be a new routine, intervals, using a new piece of equiptment. and it has to be for at least 15 minutes.

any objections?

i don't know what kind of days we should do, those are all great suggestions kittyngirl.

Maybe do a week long exercise goal (i'm going to try out the torture device known as the 'Arc' machine....) and then do daily food goals....:tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Or we could have a small daily challenge (that we plan in advance) and an larger weekly challenge like only have one non-water beverage a day for the whole week.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    You guy type so much more quickly than me!
  • foxyforce
    Options

any objections?

Maybe do a week long exercise goal (i'm going to try out the torture device known as the 'Arc' machine....) and then do daily food goals....:tongue:

terrific...i am not sure what i am going to do. maybe an workout plan in one of my fitness magazines for a week. or doing something with my exercise ball. ill decide tonight and let you know how i am doing!

good luck with the arc machine!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    You guy type so much more quickly than me!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: