RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Options

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    :bigsmile: yayyyyyyy......i've only eaten 13 g's of sugar today!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    ive checked for the new challenges for the week but i can't find them, been off my pc for a few days

hope everyone is well...and are there new challenges?
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    ive checked for the new challenges for the week but i can't find them, been off my pc for a few days

hope everyone is well...and are there new challenges?

No new challenges yet. :ohwell:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I think that for Thursday's challenge, we should each try to incorporate a new fruit or vegetable into our meals for the day. Something you've never tried before! Yummmm
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I think that for Thursday's challenge, we should each try to incorporate a new fruit or vegetable into our meals for the day. Something you've never tried before! Yummmm

How about try a new recipe? That way we don't have to go shopping just make something new from what we have.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    i'm up for whatever...can we try maybe a twinkie we've never had?:blushing: :huh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I have never liked twinkies but hostess cupcakes...:love:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    MMmmmmmmm sweets!!! :tongue: :heart: I love flakies!!!:heart: YUMMY:love:
  • denitchy
    Options
    Checking in today....

I'm only down 1/2 lb but my measurements are also down!!
    1/4" from my neck
    3/4" from my waist
    1/2" from my hips

Not a huge change, but it's something!!! :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    My weight today is 163lb down 1.5lbs since last week.

Congrats on the inches, denitchy! Those are what really matter. It takes me a month or more to get results like that so that'd awesome!
  • denitchy
    Options
    Thank you JB :flowerforyou: and congratulations to you on your weight loss!!! :drinker:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Congrats on inches and lbs lost!!

I hate. Stupid TOM.

weighed in at a lovely 180 today. At least I have a big drop next week to look forward to. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    I always seem to gain 5 or 6lbs around this time, I know better than to weigh myself. Oh well. :ohwell:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i don't even want to check today, can i do it tommorow? i havent eaten anything one day and loads another and no exercise really, i suck
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    :blushing: i always wait until my first umm...b and m before i weigh myself for the day :blushing: sorry TMI I know lol
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I am just glad to be back down to what I started at, 211! It was a terrible weekend with the TOM here, so I am just glad to be at least where I started! :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Kityngirl- I do the same thing. I was on my TOM when I had my body fat checked last and the trainer didn't believe me that I had gained 8lbs in 3 days from my TOM. I just stopped weighing myself and started lying to myself during that week.

Loathesome- You don't suck. You made a mistake. We all do. Who knows? It may not be as bad as you think. Even if you don't eat enough on one day, it takes approximately 3days for you body to go into starvation mode so when you over ate, your metabolism was still humming along. It also takes 3500 extra calories to gain 1lb. So unless you went to Chili's and ate 3 orders of nachos by yourself. I doubt you really gained any weight except maybe water weight from sodium. Just don't beat yourself up about it. One of the main reasons "diets" fail is because people expect themselves to be perfect so when they make mistakes they get frustrated and give up. Ok. There is you pep talk.:wink:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I figured out how to get around the TOM water retainment blues i think by the way...i'll find out for sure later today but im pretty sure i figured it out :laugh: or im just crazy...i'mma start keeping track everytime its that TOM...starting this week :happy:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Loathesome- You don't suck. You made a mistake. We all do. Who knows? It may not be as bad as you think. Even if you don't eat enough on one day, it takes approximately 3days for you body to go into starvation mode so when you over ate, your metabolism was still humming along. It also takes 3500 extra calories to gain 1lb. So unless you went to Chili's and ate 3 orders of nachos by yourself. I doubt you really gained any weight except maybe water weight from sodium. Just don't beat yourself up about it. One of the main reasons "diets" fail is because people expect themselves to be perfect so when they make mistakes they get frustrated and give up. Ok. There is you pep talk.:wink:

Loathesome - What she said. :bigsmile:

I figure as long as my jeans are still fitting loose I'm ok - usually around this time I feel like I'm stuffing myself into sausage casings instead of pants....and my friend told me yesterday that I need to get new jeans 'cause mine are starting to look like I'm wearing my BFs...:laugh: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I figure as long as my jeans are still fitting loose I'm ok - usually around this time I feel like I'm stuffing myself into sausage casings instead of pants....and my friend told me yesterday that I need to get new jeans 'cause mine are starting to look like I'm wearing my BFs...:laugh: :happy: :bigsmile:

OH! My sausage pants are finally getting kind of loose and my kinda loose pants are becoming saggy bum pants. It's really exciting. :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

OH! My sausage pants are finally getting kind of loose and my kinda loose pants are becoming saggy bum pants. It's really exciting. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The ones I used to have to do complex yoga moves to get into (and breathe in) after I washed them are now my 'normal' everyday jeans and all of my other ones are either too big or getting a bit saggy.:bigsmile: