Are most men like this to live with??

Options

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I hate man bashing threads with an all-consuming passion.

Men. Are. Awesome.

Guess what - I suck at keeping the dishes and laundry and other chores done. I'm a girl.
    Penises don't make someone a slob. Being a slob makes someone a slob.

Men - YOU ROCK! I love that you're logical and solution-based. I love when you make me feel safe. I love the way you smell. I love the way you look. I love when you fix things for me or show me how to fix them. I love that you put up with my emotional roller coasters.
    Men. Are. Awesome.

/endrant

this post plus your default pic make me think you seriously want a man in your life.
    As opposed to these 2 chest poppers which tells us men how sophisticated you are?

2vw60lc.jpg
    rbxfo7.jpg

chest poppers? after spending 6k, i dont need to pop my chest, thanks though. And that is quite a bit different than cramming a phallus shaped fruit down my throat and calling it a default.

Since there is no popping going on can I just motorboat? That's much more fun.
  • amylynn96
    amylynn96 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wait, did I read it right? Are you his girlfriend or his MOTHER? :noway:
    I didn't expect my mother to wait on me and she wasn't going out of her way to do so either.

But I'm one of those "started doing his own laundry at ten" kinds of kids.
    -wtk

Apperently my mother in law did something right because i scored with the helpful, team work kind of guy. I always cook so its his instinct to clean up the kitchen after, i dont have to ask. I wash laundry and he folds it, we put it away together. My friends always wonder how i get him to do that? Either his mama taught him well or somewhere along the lines hes just got enough commen sense to be helpful when its OUR house and OUR life, or both . I have a son and i refuse to let him out of my house until hes trained to be a good man like his daddy, and i hope someday his wife comes to thank me im very grateful for my mother in law:flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Yes but given that most women are money grubbing,crazy b!itches it is only fair.

J/K in case anyone doesn`t get that.

Honestly,if that is the man in your life then walk away from him,it really is that simple.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I've recently moved in with my boyfriend and I'm just wondering if I'm being taken advantage of or if all guys are like this?

My boyfriend NEVER washes up his dishes which really annoys me because he has friend eggs and bacon every morning for breakfast. I just think he could at least clean his pans and plates and cups once as a sign of respect rather than leaving than for me. I also have cereal every morning which he knows that I don't use a pan...I just have one bowl.

He also just expects I'm going to make his dinner every night which is a pain for me because I'm a vegetarian and he's not so I have to make separate meals. He often doesn't finish until late so I have to make sure his meal is ready and hot by the time he gets home. I hate to sound like I'm ranting and being selfish but it's getting to the point where I don't want to do it anymore and I resent him for it sometimes. It's things too like making his bed which he just expects I'll do every morning and then it's funny because sometimes I'll leave a couple of crumbs on his couch and he'll say 'You can't eat breakfast on the couch, it has to be at the table...you're too messy' and then I'll look in the sink and there's a bazillion plates and cups there again :I

I'm just wondering if it's me being picky or if there really is a problem here?

you should have spent some real time with him before you moved in together if you guys have been together for a while than none of this should shock you. At least your not married LOL
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    WAIT, so the OP is living rent free with no job.

i change my vote. yeah you should be pulling your fair share by cooking and cleaning.

thats what I was screaming.

The only thing off here is that they dont share a bed- which could be because he snores, or doesnt sleep well next to someone (which i hear all the time- guys and girls alike- some pople just arent comfortable sharing a bed when they arent having sex- almost normal)

Or maybe the reason she has a crap bed on the floor is because she didnt buy herself a bed yet.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Men. Are. Awesome.

Guess what - I suck at keeping the dishes and laundry and other chores done. I'm a girl.

Men - YOU ROCK! I love that you're logical and solution-based. I love when you make me feel safe. I love the way you smell. I love the way you look. I love when you fix things for me or show me how to fix them. I love that you put up with my emotional roller coasters.
    Men. Are. Awesome.

/endrant

this post plus your default pic make me think you seriously want a man in your life.
    As opposed to these 2 chest poppers which tells us men how sophisticated you are?

2vw60lc.jpg
    rbxfo7.jpg

chest poppers? after spending 6k, i dont need to pop my chest, thanks though. And that is quite a bit different than cramming a phallus shaped fruit down my throat and calling it a default.

$6k? Bananas are only like $0.99 a pound or something like that. She is just being thrifty.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    No argument there, but have you considered that I just happen to have a sense of humor?

And I repeat... men are awesome.
    sense of humor...cry for attention... tomato\tomato...

Ooooh. You mean, like this????
    http://youtu.be/oTb_MAQPVlc
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    No, not all men are like this. My boyfriend and I work together to cook, clean, work in the yard, everything required to keep a household running. It's just being an adult, to us, but it is also the shared expectation we brought into living together.
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I recently moved in with my boyfriend internationally as well. I can't work just yet, so my contribution is taking care of the house. Food, cleaning, the whole shebang.

While I do find the whole "sleeping in separate beds" thing a little odd, I think that housekeeping is a fair exchange for having financial support from your SO.
  • TiffanyDeanee
    TiffanyDeanee Posts: 158
    Options
    lmao, a bump for later! gotta go to work.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Men. Are. Awesome.

Men. Are. Awesome.

/endrant

2vw60lc.jpg
    rbxfo7.jpg

So basically both of you are trying to seek attention. Nothing new. Just saying that people with glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    HAS EVERYONE SEEN MY VIDEO OF ME SHOVING A BANANA DOWN MY THROAT???????

YES????

Good.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Men. Are. Awesome.

Men. Are. Awesome.

/endrant

2vw60lc.jpg
    rbxfo7.jpg

So basically both of you are trying to seek attention. Nothing new. Just saying that people with glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones

But motorboating is ok right?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing I've learned today:

Spending $6,000 dollars to have doctors cut you open and insert foreign substances into your body so your boobs look bigger - female empowerment

Picture of a woman eating a banana - blatant whoring
  • LadyVivica
    LadyVivica Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    No, I have been living with my bf of 5 years for a year now and we work together to keep things clean and tidy.

But now that i'm unemployed I do more around the house and more of the cleaning, but that's because its the only way I can contribute. I personally do not believe in "roles" and when someone pushes them on me, it really angers me.

Its 2012, just do what needs to be done when you see it...but guys tend to be really messy...don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.

EDIT: sorry I was late to the party, when I first wrote this, this thread was one page...now its 8 LOL
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Dude, posting other member's pics is not only against the guidelines, it's a really douchy thing to do.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

Men. Are. Awesome.

Men. Are. Awesome.

/endrant

2vw60lc.jpg
    rbxfo7.jpg

Yeah but can you cook and clean too? If not It's like buying a car with a neat paint job but crappy engine. After awhile you'll get tired of looking at it if it doesn't work properly:flowerforyou:
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    LMAO, this thread was great. Thanks for the laugh guys!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Basically, if you're unemployed and he's paying for everything, do the damn house work until you get a job and quit whining (would say the same to an unemployed man).

The weird bit is that you supposedly sleep on a mattress n the floor...wtf?

Pretty sure this is a troll. Either that or she's a mail order bride and doesn't seem to realise the difference :P
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options

Men. Are. Awesome.

Men. Are. Awesome.

/endrant

2vw60lc.jpg
    rbxfo7.jpg

Yeah but can you cook and clean too? If not It's like buying a car with a neat paint job but crappy engine. After awhile you'll get tired of looking at it if it doesn't work properly:flowerforyou:
    FYI i cook, own my own home, pay a cleaning lady and crossfit my butt off 3 times a week.
This discussion has been closed.