Are most men like this to live with??

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    We actually do have separate beds which I find quite weird! I never thought at the age of 26 that my bf and I would sleep in different beds. We have an arrangement happening where he has his comfy new double mattress and I have a single mattress on the floor.

Um...speechless now.

OMG, :laugh:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I would find a new boyfriend.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing I've learned today:

Spending $6,000 dollars to have doctors cut you open and insert foreign substances into your body so your boobs look bigger - female empowerment

Picture of a woman eating a banana - blatant whoring
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

Spending $6,000 dollars to have doctors cut you open and insert foreign substances into your body so your boobs look bigger - female empowerment

LOL
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

Dammit Brett you always say what I want to say after I read what you said.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wait a min there must be two sides to this story. 1) are there things he does for you that he doesn't necessary like to do? 2) If you love someone don't you do certain things to make them happy? (just as long as that favor is returned). 3) Instead of posting on a weight loss website your situation...have you spoken to him about it?

Communication is Key!
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    In our household, I do almost all of the chores- because right now I work 40 hours a MONTH, whereas my boyfriend works 40-56 hours a week.. so I figure that's pretty fair :) He's already said that when I get a better job, he knows we're going to have to split chores more, and he's *dreading it* :D (Just kidding though, he's pretty helpful). We split cooking duties, because we are both fantastic cooks, and both enjoy to cook.
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    this post plus your default pic make me think you seriously want a man in your life.
    No argument there, but have you considered that I just happen to have a sense of humor?

And I repeat... men are awesome.
    sense of humor...cry for attention... tomato\tomato...

Ooooh. You mean, like this????
    http://youtu.be/oTb_MAQPVlc

Damn!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I hate man bashing threads with an all-consuming passion.

Men. Are. Awesome.

Guess what - I suck at keeping the dishes and laundry and other chores done. I'm a girl.
    Penises don't make someone a slob. Being a slob makes someone a slob.

Men - YOU ROCK! I love that you're logical and solution-based. I love when you make me feel safe. I love the way you smell. I love the way you look. I love when you fix things for me or show me how to fix them. I love that you put up with my emotional roller coasters.
    Men. Are. Awesome.

/endrant

this post plus your default pic make me think you seriously want a man in your life.
    As opposed to these 2 chest poppers which tells us men how sophisticated you are?

2vw60lc.jpg
    rbxfo7.jpg

chest poppers? after spending 6k, i dont need to pop my chest, thanks though. And that is quite a bit different than cramming a phallus shaped fruit down my throat and calling it a default.
    Yeah but can you cook and clean too? If not It's like buying a car with a neat paint job but crappy engine. After awhile you'll get tired of looking at it if it doesn't work properly:flowerforyou:
    FYI i cook, own my own home, pay a cleaning lady and crossfit my butt off 3 times a week.

Damn where have you been my whole life :love: :love: :laugh:
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If you don't agree with the post, then don't post. Attacks on a person's character, or posting images of a user that were not made public are completely outright.

Now for the fine print.

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Fish
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.