Faking Stats? I wonder....

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Cheshire_Kat
    Cheshire_Kat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    To be honest i've never really thought about it.
    Do they exist? Probably
    Do I care enough to think about it beyond the next 30 seconds? Nope!
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    we can't force everybody to take before and after pics, so I suppose people could and do fake. I never thought that someone would post fake stuff on here though...I guess I should lose this child like innocence one day or I'm gonna get mugged walking home some dark night :laugh:
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I don't post fake stuff but if I gain I keep it to myself - I NEVER record higher weights.

Too depressing FOR ME - it's nothing to do with being judged or my friends on here. It's a personal thing.
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If they fake their stats at the end of the day they're only cheating themselves in the long run.
  • gatecityradio
    gatecityradio Posts: 401
    Options
    I don't need praise from people I don't even know on the internet.
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    Their only cheating themselves.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I haven't run across any fakers....that I know of. I think that must be a very sad place to be in for them :-( I find the sole reason I love this site is because I am honest, and it works because it keeps you accountable for your actions. Likewise, you see results when you do well....
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised now that you mention it. Some people need validation or praise from other for their own personal gain. I noticed that a lot on here.I only update my weight loss;no pics, measurements or logging.;
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yep, there was this fake a** b**** on my friend's list one time and she claimed to have exercised eight hours a day burning from anywhere between 4,000-6,000 calories a day and was dropping 12-15 lbs every week, with net calories in the negative few thousands daily.

She said she'd show progress pictures at 100 lbs lost, then the week she 'lost' 100 lbs, she deleted all of her friends, and changed her username. I found her, but felt such pity for her that I didn't even bother with it.

What a sad, pitiful human being.

OOh call her out....wait, that's not nice. TEEHEE! :bigsmile:
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I wonder if people think I am faking. I am not.