Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Hello thread. We meet again :D
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    my hub snore and it sounds like a bull with congestion... but i find comfort in hearing him snore... granted some nights it will wake me up and i will gently elbow him.. but it reminds me that he is there next to me... that im not alone because i have him and that he is resting peacfully at my side and not off doing god only knows what...

it also drives me nuts when he puts his dirty clothes next to the laundry basket and not in it or leaves shaving cream in the sink... but i would be sad if he didnt do those things because they are things he does and as strange as it seems its those little odditys that make him unique and perfect for me...

so yes he snores and it is okay.

you made me think,
    about my bub... and all his special little things he does... that makes him unique..
    1month from tomorrow will be our 4 year anniversary:heart: ...and even though the boy drives me insanely crazy... im so in love with him, and want him to be in my future:ohwell: .
    He does things, I honestly think only a GOOD/REAL man would do, and for the most part, over all, he makes me incredibly happy.

he also snores... hehe but it is usually funny, but I feel the same exact way about the snoring as you do.

The Good/Real/ Men need to be praised every once in awhile.
    I feel the less they do, the more they hide, and ladies... how are they going to be found if they are hiding?

Here's to the good Guyzz :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Hello thread. We meet again :D

Going far...far better this time around though lol.
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    wow so i guess you dont like men that much eh??? oh well, just as well theres an equal proportion of women in the world....
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    I love men who can sing well... and who smell good...and who have stubble... and who are taller than me... <3
  • gatecityradio
    gatecityradio Posts: 401
    Options
    wow...I was expecting a man bashing thread.....and was pleasantly surprised. It's nice to know that some people don't judge all men based on how a few of the bad ones act. Thank you.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Exactly, I have that thought all of the time! Come work with me, they won't let you forget how much they hate men!

I know...I'm getting ready to finish school to be a pharmacist (my ex is a tech), and I know precisely what you mean.

Alright y'all, just keep in mind *most* manbashing comes from a place of deep hurt.

Trail_addict, your little buddy is droolworthy :heart:

I know that...but it doesn't excuse it, nor even justify it. When it comes to hurt...I could tell you stories that would break your heart. I've experienced physical abuse (I carry scars on my face, neck, and worst/most visible...my arms...and will for the rest of my life), emotional abuse, pain for myself and my children...pain for the one hurting me. I've nearly had my children taken from me by a mother biased system that didn't care about those childrens safety, only in awarding a mother her God given right to have custody of her children. There's a REASON I'm a single father of those three children...primarily because I refused to give them up...when I didn't cause the split...I didnt' lie, I didn't cheat, I didn't abandon my family for my own selfish reasons. This wasn't just my sons mother...it was my daughters mother as well, and whether it's my rotten choice of women or not...the experiences are still there.

My point is here...you all know how I feel about women. And if anyone in this world has emotional justification to hate them, you're looking at him.

Anyhow...that post may seem off topic...but if you think, it really isn't. I adore women in general...I truly believe that you are the physical embodiment of all that makes a family (and I don't mean housework and babysitting).

I simply refuse to hold the faults of the few...against the many. Particularly when the many are so very, very incredible.

I couldn't have states this better myself, with the exception of "I truly believe that you are the physical embodiment of all that makes a family (and I don't mean housework and babysitting)." but that would be another thread! I was about to post something to this effect. As I know several men that have gone through what you have. You all now have full custody of your children and with all they have gone through they don't go around bashing women as a whole. Thank you for sharing and showing what the meaning a man/father is about!

Just remember...the important parts are the last two sentences. Without us...there would be no them. Without them...no us. But even more important...what a dull, boring, and dreary world we would have without what they bring to it.

I couldn't hate them if I tried.

That is why I whole heartily agree with what you are saying. With the exception of that statement, which again another thread. I can't hate women either, if it weren't for women there wouldn't be the Will and Grace's of the world. I love the Grace's in my life!
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Exactly, I have that thought all of the time! Come work with me, they won't let you forget how much they hate men!

I know...I'm getting ready to finish school to be a pharmacist (my ex is a tech), and I know precisely what you mean.

Alright y'all, just keep in mind *most* manbashing comes from a place of deep hurt.

Trail_addict, your little buddy is droolworthy :heart:

I know that...but it doesn't excuse it, nor even justify it. When it comes to hurt...I could tell you stories that would break your heart. I've experienced physical abuse (I carry scars on my face, neck, and worst/most visible...my arms...and will for the rest of my life), emotional abuse, pain for myself and my children...pain for the one hurting me. I've nearly had my children taken from me by a mother biased system that didn't care about those childrens safety, only in awarding a mother her God given right to have custody of her children. There's a REASON I'm a single father of those three children...primarily because I refused to give them up...when I didn't cause the split...I didnt' lie, I didn't cheat, I didn't abandon my family for my own selfish reasons. This wasn't just my sons mother...it was my daughters mother as well, and whether it's my rotten choice of women or not...the experiences are still there.

My point is here...you all know how I feel about women. And if anyone in this world has emotional justification to hate them, you're looking at him.

Anyhow...that post may seem off topic...but if you think, it really isn't. I adore women in general...I truly believe that you are the physical embodiment of all that makes a family (and I don't mean housework and babysitting).

I simply refuse to hold the faults of the few...against the many. Particularly when the many are so very, very incredible.

I couldn't have states this better myself, with the exception of "I truly believe that you are the physical embodiment of all that makes a family (and I don't mean housework and babysitting)." but that would be another thread! I was about to post something to this effect. As I know several men that have gone through what you have. You all now have full custody of your children and with all they have gone through they don't go around bashing women as a whole. Thank you for sharing and showing what the meaning a man/father is about!

Just remember...the important parts are the last two sentences. Without us...there would be no them. Without them...no us. But even more important...what a dull, boring, and dreary world we would have without what they bring to it.

I couldn't hate them if I tried.

That is why I whole heartily agree with what you are saying. With the exception of that statement, which again another thread. I can't hate women either, if it weren't for women there wouldn't be the Will and Grace's of the world. I love the Grace's in my life!

And we love you, dahling.....

Sorry, I guess I do a better Auntie Mame than Grace :wink: :smooched:
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Auntie Mame is awesome! I love the Auntie Mame of my life too! :wink: Would have used her but I thought I would get who's Auntie Mame?
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options

Auntie Mame is awesome! I love the Auntie Mame of my life too! :wink: Would have used her but I thought I would get who's Auntie Mame?

I figured that's the question I would get. Auntie Mame is awesome!
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i am bumping the love for the night... :heart: amazing men!!
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    "-they smell good without needing to put anything on"

Hmm... maybe not some of the older ones who don't recognise the benefits of deodorant... got a right noseful the other day when I passed someone.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Very sweet! I have one of these men and I am very very lucky!
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! is it me or do we think alike? And the part where if they need to pee, they can just stand and go. Us girls hafta find a dark corner/ squat/ need something to wipe. They don't hafta worry about shaving, wearing heels... And if us girls sleep around we're called "insert bad word here" , but if they do it, they get promoted to the top of the social ladder...

ok im kinda straying from the point.

There are alot of men out there but only a few that are deserved to be called a man!!! BE PROUD "MANS" .... theres still some girls like us who appreciate what you do and why god made you.

IMHO, i think god made men less high maintenance so they can focus on the women... LOLs****
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lpeterson
    lpeterson Posts: 36
    Options
    I actually have to stand on a chair to reach the top shelf
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Great post!!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    That was a great thing to share, OP...
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    This was a pleasant and wonderful thing to read through this morning. Thank you to the OP and all you ladies who appreciate your man, your dad, grandpa and friends who are men...we appreciate you as well. :flowerforyou: