ChaLeaners Go Heavy or Go Home!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• purple120
    purple120 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    This is my last week on Lean for Life. I'm gonna start round 2 next week. I watched the Biggest Loser yesterday, I love that show.

I hope everyone has a great workout.:flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, it's the second week of PUSH for me. My 15-hour work days aren't letting me get in all the workouts though ... but I have managed to squeeze in all the Push workouts and Extreme Abs.

I have a media player that lets me work out during my evening shift but it's on the second floor so I can't do too much jumping around. So I figure I'll stick with Ballet Conditioning and Stretch on some of the non-push days. :ohwell:
  • bluekb1994
    bluekb1994 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am on my last week of the lean phase. My question do I do the lean for life or start CE over? I've got about 25 more lbs to loose and with holidays coming on I am a little nervous.

Thanks!
    Leanna
  • purple120
    purple120 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I did the Lean for Life, it was fun mixing up all the workouts like that, and it might shock your body with a new routine. I'm also starting a new round because I also have more weight to go. Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hello ChaLeaners!!! It has been such a long time since I have posted!! :noway: I am still doing P90X and it is going really well. But I do miss Chalene. My plan is to do a second round when I finish the X in Nov. I love Chalene because of her approach, motivation and how she focuses on good form and not just reps. I also like how she works the legs in almost every dvd. The X seems to be more focused on the upper body with just one day of leg exercises a week.

Taylor, just like Purple I did lean for life for a month before starting the X. I really enjoyed it. Do Lean for life if you want and then start another round. I am not so sure about taking a break or maybe an active break in between rounds. I say that because you said that will be around the Holidays. And the Holidays are tough. I was going to start CE after the Holidays but I'd rather do that now because I tend to let go during that time and gain a few pounds (9lbs last yr from Oct to Dec) :grumble:

Hi Ghanie, Purple...I miss you gals!! Everyone is doing great!! :flowerforyou:
  • bluekb1994
    Options
    Thanks! That's a good point about shocking the body, I hadn't thought of that!

Leanna
  • bluekb1994
    Options
    Lean for Life it is! Thanks for the help.

Keep up the good work! I'll post back on how it goes.

Leanna