Do you kiss on the 1st date?

Options
YaBoiMUGS
YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
So I gots me a hot date tonight, and I was curious if I was the only one with this philosophy. Call me old fashion, but I don't. kiss on the 1st date. Never have. The question is, do you?

Replies

• ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Have yet to kiss on the first date, but then I have never had a one night stand either (man I lead a boring life), I would say it depends on the date and the chemistry.
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    yep
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Kiss yehh, but thats as far as it goes!
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    No.
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Depends on how the date is going. I have no hard and fast rules.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    It doesnt even have to be a date.... Yes!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    The last first date I had was 1991...I kissed her. The rest os history!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    well its been 3 years since I last dated and yes I did but it was way to soon. so to the ones who posted no they are very smart. in the future I will follow their advice
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't usually, but have a couple times. Those couple times ended up being pretty long relationships. I just let it happen naturally and if I'm really into them, I don't stop it. But a kiss is as far as it goes on the first date.
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Kisses all depend on how the good the vibe is throughout the night. I personally like to be kissed at the end of a date lol.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Depends on the chemistry with the guy! I haven't dated in 17 1/2 years so...I don't know what I would do now!!! :glasses:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I kissed my husband on the first date but we were already madly in love! :love:

Prior to him, it just depended on how the date went and the vibe I got from the man. Some I did and some I didn't. it just depended on how I felt.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ill kiss downstairs on a first date, im a slut
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Kiss yehh, but thats as far as it goes!
    I agree with this...
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yup...and now I am married to him :)
  • ChibiKittay
    Options
    I don't kiss on the 1st date, and my husband still laughs about it. We've been married 7 years now, so I totally stand by that rule.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person and how good the date was. I wouldn't kiss(and only kiss) on the first date unless they're already gonna get a second date. :)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Well, I'll tell ya this..the last time I kissed on the first date I ended up marrying him. Going on 5 years now. :)
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    when anticipation is built up, it makes for a better more chemical bond. I agree with the OP about waiting, it's not prudeness, it's a fantasy you build with one another about how the kiss is going to be. I waited when I dated and it makes for a better kiss... to me..