Do you kiss on the 1st date?

Options

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I think a kiss is harmless~ You can choose wether lips or just cheek. I myself like a kiss on a first date to kinda break the ice. You can tell a lot throught that kiss if you have chemistry together and if you actually think another date would be a go! :smile:
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    If a guy didn't try to kiss me on the first date, I'd wonder if it was a date. Does he like me? Probably not if he doesn't try to kiss me!!!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    FirstDateKid.jpg

*Yes I edited it don't have big enough cahonas to not...*

No strikes for you!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I don't date. I just have friends. And live. And sometimes, eventually, a kiss happens.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I bang on the first date ... Hasn't failed me yet ...
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    So I gots me a hot date tonight, and I was curious if I was the only one with this philosophy. Call me old fashion, but I don't. kiss on the 1st date. Never have. The question is, do you?

This does not count one-night stands. That's a different story. I treat a woman I want to get to know a lot differently than some chick I'm tryna smash.
    Tell her about your theory on how it's only ok to kiss on the first date for chicks you are just "tryna smash" and I'm sure she wouldn't want to kiss you anyhow.

My boyfriend kissed me on the first date. There was a ton of chemistry. He got up to go get us drinks at one point and before he walked away he just leaned in and went for it. I was into it. I wasn't going to be prudish and turn my head. Rules are stupid. Games are stupid. Just do what feels right to you in the moment and if it is meant to be, it'll be. We are going on 3 years now. I'm glad he kissed me.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I would say I do normally kiss on the first date, but that's it. However, my boyfriend now we went all the way on the first date... BUT that's because we have known each other for over a year and kind of flirted the entire time. We knew it was going to happen. Just do what feels right. You may not be able to resist. If you get caught up in a moment, go for it!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    So I gots me a hot date tonight, and I was curious if I was the only one with this philosophy. Call me old fashion, but I don't. kiss on the 1st date. Never have. The question is, do you?

This does not count one-night stands. That's a different story. I treat a woman I want to get to know a lot differently than some chick I'm tryna smash.
    Tell her about your theory on how it's only ok to kiss on the first date for chicks you are just "tryna smash" and I'm sure she wouldn't want to kiss you anyhow.

My boyfriend kissed me on the first date. There was a ton of chemistry. He got up to go get us drinks at one point and before he walked away he just leaned in and went for it. I was into it. I wasn't going to be prudish and turn my head. Rules are stupid. Games are stupid. Just do what feels right to you in the moment and if it is meant to be, it'll be. We are going on 3 years now. I'm glad he kissed me.

Rules be damned, go with the flow I say...just don't be trying to kiss me while at a bar or in a club...
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I've had threesomes on the first date (well, it wasn't exactly a date, but close enough). And before you get all whatever, that man is now my best friend and my *husband*. Not everyone makes sharp distinctions between people they're "really" interested, and people they're just trying to f**k. There is something to be said for giving people a chance, and not just being a douche because you think a woman is easy and therefore not worth your time to really get to know.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I've had threesomes on the first date (well, it wasn't exactly a date, but close enough).

FRIEND REQUEST SENT!!!!! (just kidding :tongue: )
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I think the bigger question is will even want to kiss you? Maybe she just wants to smash and bounce.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    If it feels right.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My hard, fast rule is NO! But I broke that last year, intense chemistry. Wish I hadn't now :)
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I bang on the first date ... Hasn't failed me yet ...

LMAO. Yeah, Leila!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Rules be damned, go with the flow I say...just don't be trying to kiss me while at a bar or in a club...

Atta boy, cap'n! Although, a kiss in a bar or club is fine as long as it isn't from people you don't know trying to grope you on the dance floor.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I got nothing against kissing on the first date. Hubs was so shy, though, he kissed me on the 7th date. I was starting to think he didn't know how...he proved me wrong.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    *note to self call Leila when i travel to the Northwest area!*
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    32Kpy.jpg
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I generally try to avoid kissing at all as it is not natural for me. But first date would be absolutely out of the question.
  • afigueroa_pr
    afigueroa_pr Posts: 344
    Options
    Yes I do :-)

Nothing wrong with it personally.