Your Worst Binge Since Starting Here?

Options

Replies

• SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I went to a french food and wine festival back in May and then ate most of an entire Digiorno frozen pizza for dinner (because I was still drunk off all that wine!). Best guess 4-5000 calories that day. No harm except I didn't feel very well for a couple of days :)

Its not something I want to repeat any time soon, that's for sure!
  • misslexii
    misslexii Posts: 19
    Options
    Last night, first time I have felt hungry in over 4 months.
    I gave in to my craving of cornflakes.
    I ate two [small-ish] bowls for dinner [with Almond Milk].
    Plus a mini mars bar and a can of coke.

I knew it was wrong as I was eating it but couldn't stop.
    Had a pretty devastating few months with a death in my immediate family, guess now is the time to go "talk it out" rather than "eat it".

Couldn't sleep because of the pain and am struggling this morning - drinking loads of water and herbal tea to try and flush my system.
  • lilmomma2013
    Options
    I was feeling frustrated with my slow weight loss....so I had an epiphany (lol) and decided to just eat whatever I wanted well 5,000 calories later I am back on the grind hoping that it only takes me a few days or week to undo the damage I did!!
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Haven't had one- it's only been 3 weeks, but I start my vacation on Saturday.

I'm guessing that the cocktails will push me over. I think I'll consider my vacation days successful if I stay at the "Maintenance" calories for my current weight, rather than the weight loss goal calories.
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    This past weekend! It was my first binge since I started in March this year.
    Had a 12 pack of beer, 1/2 a bottle of whiskey, logged foods that I could remember eating & nearly reached 4,000 well deserved calories:drinker:
  • hipslikecinders
    hipslikecinders Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Babybels! or toast...
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Half gallon of frozen yogurt in 2 days. ><.
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    well it wasn't intended, but this weekend I was starving and before my brain checked in with my stomach I slammed down 6 slices of pizza. Then I went home and had steak and potatoes, dessert and a couple of wines. 3 days later I still feel awful.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Bacon, Eggs, hashbrowns, toast and a dr pepper for breakfast (~1400 calories)

Lunch - Five Guys burgers and Fries with a couple of sodas (~1800 calories)

Dinner - chicken, veggies, and a bottle of win (~1000 calories)

Bar - 5 Coors Lights, 6 Rum and Diet cokes, 5 shots of whiskey (~1200 calories)

Late night Jack in the box drunk binge - Ultimate Cheeseburger, Large Curly Fries, Dr Pepper, Two Tacos (~2300 calories).

So in one day - ~8000 calories give or take.

My stomach was nooooooot happy the next day.
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    - Five Guys burgers and Fries

I was considering having this on July 4th as a celebratory meal for the holiday lol.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    We went to Seattle for several days recently. I ate (and drank!!) my way through the city. I felt like crap when we got home and was totally bloated. Took me 5 days to shake it and get rid of the bloat.
  • brittajane87
    brittajane87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have had two days in the red since I started (mind you, that was only 14 days ago)...I was in the red by 557 calories and 14. I don't consider that a terrible day since my week was still under, and I don't think it really made a change to my weight loss goals.

I do, however, know when I am going to have a TERRIBLE day. I have my engagement party coming up on July 14, and oh baby, I am going off the wagon for a day! I am going to toast and eat to my little heart's content, and it will be wonderful :D Looking forward to it!
  • brittajane87
    brittajane87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We went to Seattle for several days recently. I ate (and drank!!) my way through the city. I felt like crap when we got home and was totally bloated. Took me 5 days to shake it and get rid of the bloat.

Seattle is the BEST for food! Luckily, it is easy to do a lot of walking around there as well. I always hit up Ivars and get clam chowder and a whole dungeness crab with sooooo much butter. Best.Meal.Ever!

I hope you at least had fun ;)
  • tmcginley
    tmcginley Posts: 28
    Options
    My worst binge was when i woke up in the middle of the night and ate an entire 500 gram jar of peanut butter with a spoon without stopping. I thought I was going to have a nerves breakdown it was so bad. I have cuts on my palate - it was pretty severe.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options

Seattle is the BEST for food! Luckily, it is easy to do a lot of walking around there as well. I always hit up Ivars and get clam chowder and a whole dungeness crab with sooooo much butter. Best.Meal.Ever!

I hope you at least had fun ;)

Oh I had a BLAST! We ate our way from one end of Pike's Market to the other and yes, I totally had clam chowder with a crab roll. MMMMM! I also drank way more coffee that usual (I like mine with sugar and cream). Tom Douglas is both awesome and the devil all at once. We ate at several of his restaurants (Lola's all three mornings for breakfast too. LOL!) and loved them all.
  • JustCierra12345
    Options
    On my trip to Florida, I seriously ate so much. One day I finally just broke and started eating everything in sight. Chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, cookies dipped in peanut butter, bowl of cereal, cheesecake, ice cream, yogurt, and the list goes on and on. I ended up having an emotional breakdown afterwards. Pathetic thing is I did the exact same thing over the whole vacation. I ended up gaining 6 pounds but lost it super quick.
  • Annitte
    Annitte Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I gave myself things I love! Red Wine and Ice Cream but not all together! gross! But I do give myself a cheat day and that's Sunday. Which I really don't use as often as I should.
  • Brittni__duh
    Brittni__duh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My worst binge was my 21st birthday in March. Mmm barfood and more drinks than I remember. But you only turn 21 once!
  • emilysem
    emilysem Posts: 25
    Options
    Well, I have binge eating disorder, so.....I don't recall the worst. I try to forget about them. I literally have no idea how many calories each are because I'm afraid to log them in. MFP has held me more accountable so I have been bingeing a lot less. :)
  • avt85
    avt85 Posts: 64
    Options
    the monday past.....Binged myself to 4,780 calories and that was all in one sitting.
    it was my mum's birthday that started, decided to have chocolate cake and when I got home it just spiralled out of control.

got so sick that I could barely breathe and ended up just vomitting after.
    wont be doing that again anytime soon