Your Worst Binge Since Starting Here?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    28 pieces of pizza & 2 cinnamon rolls for lunch (in about an hour). It was delicious.
  • slowglitchen
    Options
    I went over my calorie level by +1000, talk abt guilt, I was very hungry, and noticed my lunch was 700 calories, used up, still hungry by evening, I had to use 1/2 cup of beef/noodles, 1/2 cup mash potatoes, 1/2 cup of veggies, still went over my calories... then at nighttime snack.. I just said, wht the heck... I am still hungry...

so this week, I went to the store and bought 200-300 calorie lunch/tv dinners (weight watchers/healthy choice, etc) and some more veggies... I am hoping, this will help my lunch... and supper... so I can splurge at snack time w/ a 100 calorie yogurt ice cream or something more (pb&j sandwich) Night time is always an issue for me, w/ hunger
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    the only thing I can binge on these days is chocolate- a couple weeks ago I had a jumbo chocolate bar (the 14oz ones that are over 1000+ calories) as well as lots of bread and other fatty foods. I must have had well over 3000 calories. >.<
    I also managed to eat 10 mini chocolate bars today, however I'm stopping myself before things get even more out of hand.
  • Squeezie88
    Squeezie88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was doing ok until I went to my friends farm for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. For the road trip I took Milky Ways (4 fun size bags), and ate all of them over the course of 2 days...

Had major sugar cravings after that and it was crazy hard to stop buying them...and now that halloween is here and fun size bags are cheap, I'm just avoiding the supermarket.