• nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    7/1 55 min. walk (3.2 miles)
    7/2 55 min. walk (3.2 miles)
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hello again to you all, I am determined to succeed with some weight loss this month! Now that I've discovered I can run, i am going to concentrate on that being my main cardio this month, see if that makes a difference.

1 July - my first 5k event and I jogged it all the way - yay high 5 to me!!!!
    2 July - 2 miles walking
  • anavychick02
    Options
    Hi ladies can I join?
    July 1- Ran up and down the stairs in my house 5 times
    July 2- I did a 45 minute TRX class
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    July 1 - 30 minutes Yoga, 10 minutes Boot camp DVD, 40 minute walk dog. I would have done 2 of the boot camp sessions, but the room filled up with spectators, and..... I quit.
    July 2 - 45 minute run followed by 15 minute walking. The first couple of miles went well, even the hills, but after that I was dragging in the heat. Still, had to get back to the car. Tried some moderate speed walking. I have a 4 mile liberty run on Wed.

Welcome anavychick02. Happy to have you join us.
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    OK, so I know I said that July 1st would be a rest day but hey - I have the exercise bug now so here goes for July:

1 July - C25K Week 6 day 1 - 35 mins total 20 running - bit of a killer this one and half my park was closed so it was a bit tedious running round the same bit six times but it is done and I am happy :-D (my happy face)
    2 July - back to the beginning - 30DS level 1 day 1 - going to try and do 30 consecutive days this time to see if it makes a difference
  • cazwillis99
    Options
    Hello again to you all, I am determined to succeed with some weight loss this month! Now that I've discovered I can run, i am going to concentrate on that being my main cardio this month, see if that makes a difference.

1 July - my first 5k event and I jogged it all the way - yay high 5 to me!!!!
    2 July - 2 miles walking

Well done on doing your first 5K!!
  • rbene07
    rbene07 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Here we go again!:happy:

Jul 1 - Weights 25 min
    Jul 2 - Bike 30 min
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    July 1
    2 hours walking with the frisky poodles
    2 hours working on the rock project in the yard.
    July 2---3 hours walking with the frisky poodles---1 hour working in the yard---1 hour weight training

every day
    100 warrior III poses
    one timed plank
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    worked arms with weights and jogged a mile.
  • Sacharuns
    Sacharuns Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    July 3rd: Walked the dog, cleaned the house, i will do at least one hour of yoga, and then i will go to the sport store by walking, and then probably yoga again
  • cazwillis99
    Options
    OK, so I know I said that July 1st would be a rest day but hey - I have the exercise bug now so here goes for July:

1 July - C25K Week 6 day 1 - 35 mins total 20 running - bit of a killer this one and half my park was closed so it was a bit tedious running round the same bit six times but it is done and I am happy :-D (my happy face)
    2 July - back to the beginning - 30DS level 1 day 1 - going to try and do 30 consecutive days this time to see if it makes a difference
    3 July - C25k week 6 day 2 - 33 mins total running 20 mins - on treadmill and a bit easier today. Also did 5 weight stations - increased my reps to 15 x 3. Then 30DS level 1 day 2 - me tired and I think I have earnt my tea tonight :-)
  • nikki_fro
    nikki_fro Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    July 1st - 4 miles ran took 41 minutes
    July 3rd - 3 miles ran in 29 minutes
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    July 1 - 30 minutes Yoga, 10 minutes Boot camp DVD, 40 minute walk dog. I would have done 2 of the boot camp sessions, but the room filled up with spectators, and..... I quit.
    July 2 - 45 minute run followed by 15 minute walking. The first couple of miles went well, even the hills, but after that I was dragging in the heat. Still, had to get back to the car. Tried some moderate speed walking. I have a 4 mile liberty run on Wed.
    July 3 - 10 minutes jumping on big trampoline, 25 minutes calisthenics
  • rbene07
    rbene07 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Jul 1 - Weights 25 min
    Jul 2 - Bike 30 min
    Jul 3 - Treadmill 30 min weights 35 min
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    July 1 walking all over Woodstock at the DMB concert.....
    July 2 Yard work after work about 40 minutes
    July 3 dancing tonight going to a Deck Party great music!!!
    I need to get back to Turbo Jam at least 2 x a week... Lost 3 lbs in June going for GoaL 4 more in July

Clover you know this is my kind of commitment, thank you for the daily show again....
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    July 1
    2 hours walking with the frisky poodles
    2 hours working on the rock project in the yard.
    July 2----3 hours walking with the frisky poodles---1 hour working in the yard---1 hour weight training
    July 3----3 hours walking with the frisky poodles---half hour walking and dancing while watching Olympic trials on TV

every day
    100 warrior III poses
    one timed plank
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    jogged 3 miles