Options

Replies

• Sacharuns
    Sacharuns Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    July 4th - I will try to go swimming, and of course, yoga after that
  • sassybellex
    Options
    This is how my exercise schedule looked like for a few months now.

Monday: 30min powerwalk and 45min spin, sometimes i do 60min circuits before the spin class.

Tuesday: 5mile walk

Wednesday: 45min spin and 60min powermax (similar to body pump but harder)

Thursday:60min powermax

Friday: 5mile walk and 45min spin

Saturday: long walk, around 6mile

Sunday: 60min circuits, 45min spin
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I hour of exercise today. Its early so I may get more in since I didnt get to exercise yesterday
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hello again to you all, I am determined to succeed with some weight loss this month! Now that I've discovered I can run, i am going to concentrate on that being my main cardio this month, see if that makes a difference.

1 July - my first 5k event and I jogged it all the way - yay high 5 to me!!!!
    2 July - 2 miles walking
    3 July - 1.5 miles jogging & 1.5 miles walking
    4 July - 1.5 miles walking

I think my scales are moving, not checking in though until I am certain I have got a loss :-)
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    1 July - C25K Week 6 day 1 - 35 mins total 20 running - bit of a killer this one and half my park was closed so it was a bit tedious running round the same bit six times but it is done and I am happy :-D (my happy face)
    2 July - back to the beginning - 30DS level 1 day 1 - going to try and do 30 consecutive days this time to see if it makes a difference
    3 July - C25k week 6 day 2 - 33 mins total running 20 mins - on treadmill and a bit easier today. Also did 5 weight stations - increased my reps to 15 x 3. Then 30DS level 1 day 2 - me tired and I think I have earnt my tea tonight :-)
    4 July - Happy 4th July to my US MFP pals firstly :-) 30DS level 1 day 3 - I am exhausted today, fell asleep when I got home from work and really did not want to exercise but got of my wobbly *kitten* and did it. Planning not to have such a wobbly *kitten* by the end of July ;-)
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    July 1 - 30 minutes Yoga, 10 minutes Boot camp DVD, 40 minute walk dog. I would have done 2 of the boot camp sessions, but the room filled up with spectators, and..... I quit.
    July 2 - 45 minute run followed by 15 minute walking. The first couple of miles went well, even the hills, but after that I was dragging in the heat. Still, had to get back to the car. Tried some moderate speed walking. I have a 4 mile liberty run on Wed.
    July 3 - 10 minutes jumping on big trampoline, 25 minutes calisthenics
    July 4 - 4 mile run - I saw 42.15 when I crossed the finish line, but the official times are not posted online yet. I will update that when available.

Thank you Caz.
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    July 1 walking all over Woodstock at the DMB concert.....
    July 2 Yard work after work about 40 minutes
    July 3 dancing tonight going to a Deck Party great music!!!
    I need to get back to Turbo Jam at least 2 x a week... Lost 3 lbs in June going for GoaL 4 more in July
    July 4..not that exciting of a holiday cleaning and going through papers...going kayaking about 6ish tonight
  • 50anita
    50anita Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    clover5, thank you for suggesting this!

7/4/12 - 65 minutes of Jazzercise
    7/3/12 - 60 minutes of washing & folding over 60 shirts for a HS band event coming up
    I'm counting this as a 'rest day' activity.
    7/2/12- 65 minutes of Jazzercise
    7/1/12 - Rest - after a seven-day trek over four states and touring four college campuses.

I'm a newbie. So, do we just keep adding to our exercise log each day?
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options

I'm a newbie. So, do we just keep adding to our exercise log each day?

some people copy and paste the list every day and add to it, others just log what they did for the day......you get to do whatever you want :laugh:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

July 1
    2 hours walking with the frisky poodles
    2 hours working on the rock project in the yard.
    July 2----3 hours walking with the frisky poodles---1 hour working in the yard---1 hour weight training
    July 3----3 hours walking with the frisky poodles---half hour walking and dancing while watching Olympic trials on TV
    July 4---3 and a half hours walking dogs---one hour garden puttering----two hour line dance class

every day
    100 warrior III poses
    one timed plank
  • Sacharuns
    Sacharuns Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    July 5th - I ran 11km in 1h this morning, and now im going to the swimming pool again :) I'll do yoga after that
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    7/1 - Biking - 55 min
    7/2 - Walking - 25 min
    7/3 - Walking - 65 min
    7/4 - Biking - 75 min

My hope of doing different things everyday has vanished. Things just got crazy and I fall back on my regular exercises - biking and walking, usually with my dog. Still great to be getting my exercise in every day :smile:
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • hotcocoa8
    hotcocoa8 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I will be working out with my trainer today doing interval high intensity moves.
  • kjwillie
    kjwillie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    July 3- 60 min Spin class
    60 min Kettlebells
    60 min Body Combat

July 4- 60 min Step class
    45 min Elliptical
    2 mile walk (app.)
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    7/5 45 mins jogging in place :)
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    1 July - C25K Week 6 day 1 - 35 mins total 20 running - bit of a killer this one and half my park was closed so it was a bit tedious running round the same bit six times but it is done and I am happy :-D (my happy face)
    2 July - back to the beginning - 30DS level 1 day 1 - going to try and do 30 consecutive days this time to see if it makes a difference
    3 July - C25k week 6 day 2 - 33 mins total running 20 mins - on treadmill and a bit easier today. Also did 5 weight stations - increased my reps to 15 x 3. Then 30DS level 1 day 2 - me tired and I think I have earnt my tea tonight :-)
    4 July - C25K week 6 Day 3 - 31 mins total running 20 mins - 15 min max run. 4 weight stations 15 x 3, 120 sit ups and finally 30DS level 1 day 3 - I am pooped!!!! but extremely happy :-)
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hello again to you all, I am determined to succeed with some weight loss this month! Now that I've discovered I can run, i am going to concentrate on that being my main cardio this month, see if that makes a difference.

1 July - my first 5k event and I jogged it all the way - yay high 5 to me!!!!
    2 July - 2 miles walking
    3 July - 1.5 miles jogging & 1.5 miles walking
    4 July - 1.5 miles walking
    5 July - 3.5 miles jogging & 2 miles walking

Having major work done at the dentist tomorrow so this may end up being a rest day, depends how much pain she gives me!
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I ran both tue.,wed. and today.:happy:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    July 1
    2 hours walking with the frisky poodles
    2 hours working on the rock project in the yard.
    July 2----3 hours walking with the frisky poodles---1 hour working in the yard---1 hour weight training
    July 3----3 hours walking with the frisky poodles---half hour walking and dancing while watching Olympic trials on TV
    July 4---3 and a half hours walking dogs---one hour garden puttering----two hour line dance class
    July 5---3 hours dog walking----two hour line dance class----2 hours garden puttering

every day
    100 warrior III poses
    one timed plank
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    July 5th Yoga for 15 minutes and belly dance for 20