Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,877 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi Ladies! Hope you all had a god weekend. Ours was pretty quiet since DH had to work both days. Just a busy time of year for him now. Saturday was my day off workouts but I did get in a nice, long walk. It felt fantastic. Yesterday was ICE Muscle Meltdown Back into X2 Core. For cardio, I did IMAX3. Today was a complete mishmash of workouts. I started with ICE Metabolic Total Body Warm-up and Blizzard Blast into X2 Plyocide into LIHI Legs for a really good 80 minute-ish total body/leg/cardio workout. I followed it with Muscle Meltdown Chest and Icy Core 1.

Thelma, great workouts. Glad you were able to take the weekend off from studying though I am sorry you had to work. Somehow I missed that email from Beachbody! I am going to pretend I didn't hear anything about those workouts, though, because the last thing I need is more workouts! :p Well......maybe. ;)

Laurie, glad Rocket did okay with the shots. You never know with pups. Also glad you were able to enjoy a nice evening with your DH. Glad you are feeling the same way about these X2 workouts. I was noticing yesterday while doing IMAX3 that all my workouts are feeling easier right now. That has to come from core strength. Such good stuff. I agree about Tony's sister. I like her!

Tami and Becky, hope you enjoyed the weekend!

Happy Halloween!

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    Hi Ladies ~ Happy Halloween! So Friday I ended up Spinning after work, which went by fast! It’s only a 45 min. class on Friday evening. Weekend was good, Saturday I did Supercuts XTreme + Abs, yesterday was STS Meso #2 Chest/Shoulders/Tris and then no Volleyball; yesterday was my day to “sit out” because we have 6 people on our roster for this league (and only play 4) so we will each take a miss on one week. I was able to get some stuff done around the house and cooking. Today will be Katy’s BootCamp right after work.

Thelma: I bet you were very exhausted on Friday after your week. Sounds like you got in a couple over the weekend though! That’s great. YES! I saw that Beachbody MMA workout program and it is one I am very interested in. I think Laurie had first mentioned it so I looked it up. Looks really good! I am happy to hear that your Aunt is ok too. :wink:

Laurie: Great job getting in your Yoga at the end of last week along with X2 Balance & Power. Glad to hear your date night was fun and Rocket did good with his shots. Sounds like a very busy weekend along with some great workouts. New carpet is always so nice but I agree, so many choices. I’m so glad it worked out that I could pass the X2 workouts on to you! I was nervous you might have the experience I did (not clicking/enjoying it) but so glad to hear otherwise! You are pushing through and mixing in some others which is fabulous.

Laurel: You put in a nice “trifecta” of workouts on Friday and again today! WOWSA! Way to go, I bet it felt great. Thank you for your encouragement on the grief and feeling the tireds a bit. I am feeling better now, got some good sleep over the weekend. Her service is going to be November 19th so DH and I will drive over to Chelan, WA. For that. We may just drive over and come back that afternoon; we will see. It’s a lot of driving to do it that way. Amazing to hear your X2 program is paying off so nicely that IMAX 3 felt easy ….. that’s so wonderful. Keep up the great work!

Hi Becky – Hope you are having a great day and the weekend was nice as well!

I don’t know if I told you all that DH and I had won that trip back in May? The one we won through raffle tickets at an auction/fundraiser we went too? Trip to Cancun, Mexico. Flight & hotel included! I thought I told you all …… I hope, since it was a huge event for us to win! :smile: :smiley::smile: Well we went ahead and booked it. We will be going the last week of January! So this girl has to get bikini ready by then. LOL We are going with another couple who has a timeshare, which will be nice to have company on the trip.

Talk to you ladies tomorrow ~ Tami

• ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,626 Member
    Hi Ladies! I did a nice combo tonight: Rock'm Sock'm timesaver premix 1 which is just the warm up, blizzard and stretch, I followed that with BB Bulk Back. Brought work home tonight and will do that probably the rest of the week but that will really put me in a better place with work. I got a reminder that I need to take my scrum master certification exam! CRAP! More studying! I have to study for this exam before I pick up the course study because I
    have about 3 weeks to take this test. This is online and "open book" which is great! I still want to be able to answer the questions myself rather than looking them up.

Is this the cutest thing or what? Happy Halloween!!!!
    https://youtu.be/rckzWpVyW0s

Laurie, so glad you had a great date with your DH and that Rocket did great with his shots! Is there a pet out there that likes to go to the vet? I have to take my Bella in for her yearly ophthalmology checkup on Friday. She won't be happy! Great job getting a workout in on Sunday and this morning! I like MMA too and what I saw on FB looked doable but I'm afraid it will a really advanced program.

Laurel, fabulous workouts this weekend! Great job!!! The last thing most of us need are more workouts! Becky can't say that yet! LOL

Tami, awesome workouts this weekend!! Did your VB team win? I live exhausted these days. It's my new normal! I was wondering if that MMA workout was the one Laurie had mentioned before! This is the first time I get an email about it though. You did tell us about the Cancun trip! So excited for you! You ARE bikini ready! Make sure you take some Imodium AD and baby wipes with you just in case!!!!! LOL. Better safe than sorry!
    Thanks about my aunt! I can't believe both my aunts will be here on the 11th!

Hi Becky!

Good night ladies!!!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,506 Member
    Morning Ladies,

Got in the Plyocide workout after work. This morning was Bodyshred Fire Up, that one is all cardio and tough. Probably will get in the Stretch X tonight, DH will be at a meeting so I'm going to be by myself so have enough time.

Laurel, Great job on all those workouts, the combos look like a lot of fun. I know what you mean about more workouts. I wouldn't be able to really try them out right away, so will be waiting for all the reviews. One of the reasons why I decided to incorporate the Bodyshred workouts is because I'm feeling so much stronger. I noticed it yesterday when Jillian has you in plank moves for most of the workout. I was not on my knees during any of the moves, and that felt great. Does Tony's sister show up in any of the other phases?

Tami, Awesome job on the workouts. That is really nice that you get to rotate for volleyball. Taking time off every once in a while makes for a better season all around. You don't get that "I can't wait for the end of the season" feeling. We will see how the next phase goes, but I think that after this week I will be ready to move onto some different workouts. Granted Plyocide and Yoga are still going to be in there. :D

Thelma, Nice job on your workouts. Love that dog costume. I don't think that I could get Rocket into a costume, he would probably try to take it off. He doesn't even like the bandana's that they put on him after he gets a bath. ;) You are right, none of our dogs have been eager to see the vet, even though she is a really nice person. I will be looking at all the reviews before I purchase, and I probably will purchase. Would really love to mix these workouts with all the other MMA workouts I have for a rotation.

Becky, Hope you week is going well so far.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Our tile job is finally done!! Yay!! The guy who has been doing it every day said as he was leaving that he is going to miss our home seeing as he has been here every day. Had me laughing. I also got a good workout in this morning. I started with the IMAX Extreme workout from Cathe's Terminator DVD, then did Muscle Meltdown Shoulders--the 4x premix, which was good. For abs, I did the core work from High Step Challenge.

Tami, great workouts this weekend. Yay on booking the trip!! I was wondering whether you were going to try to take it this winter. That should be SO much fun. And what a great time to take it.....just when that 'I am so tired of winter' mood really seems to sink in. I hope you have a great time. And, as Thelma said, I have no doubt you are bikini ready! I am also glad to hear you are going to be able to get to your grandmother's service. Maybe whether you drive back can be determined on the day? I know after my Mom's service, it was just nice to spend time with our extended family for a little while in a more relaxing environment. But I can also understand the appeal of getting back to the comfort of home. The day after Mom's service......I couldn't get on the plane soon enough. So I hope you go with what feels best.

Thelma, great workout! Sounds like a really fun combo. I have been doing my strength training after my cardio the last two days just to see how it feels. I think I still prefer it before, but it could be I am doing too much cardio before weights. Your combo sounds like it would be a perfect length......enough to get a really good sweat on but not too much to be exhausted. That video is too cute!!

Laurie, great workouts. So happy to hear you are feeling stronger too! Love that feeling. Unfortunately Kit is only in the one workout. I have been trying to remember who is in the others and can't. I believe Dreya is only in the one, though. And Barbie. I know the girl from X2 Abs is in one of the other workouts, but beyond that......my mind is a blank. I take that as a good sign they aren't too annoying!

See you all tomorrow.

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Hi Ladies ~ Good BootCamp class again last night; similar format to last week except we did mostly all lower body and Bi’s. She threw in some cardio as well. This a.m. was STS Legs, which I always love!

Thelma: OMG that is such a cute dog costume. Absolutely hilarious! I think if I put that on either of my dogs it would not work out quite as nicely. Bernie would probably take off running and sitting down on it and Emma would stand there frozen and probably just lay down. Such a cute costume. Great job with the workout you put together last night! Sounds perfect. Glad to hear the upcoming course is open book; takes a little pressure off I am sure. I am not sure about our team and how they did. I keep meaning to check in with them to see. I hope they did good. Awwwwww …. THANK YOU SO MUCH for that compliment on the “bikini ready” so sweet of you to say. I am super excited now that it is booked! We should have a great time. There is a wonderful gym there too I saw and my MIL will stay with the grand dogs.

Laurie: Great job getting in Plyocide and Bodyshred Fire Up this a.m. (sounds amazing by the way!) Hope you are able to get in your stretch tonight with the quiet house. Thank you for the kudos on the workouts! Yes, it works out nice having a break during the season and good that we have breaks between holiday’s/seasons too, otherwise it would be a very long season between October and April. LOL Plus, we would have to sit out too much and rotate in if all 6 of us showed up ea. Week.

Laurel: WOOHOO on the tile job being completed! Kind of how I felt this summer when the guys were coming and going doing our siding. Usually starting right when I left for work. Nice to have it done when there are projects, but at least they weren’t having to coordinate inside my house like you. Fantastic job with the workouts today again! Super excited for the trip and like I mentioned to Thelma, there is a great gym! We had to use it by end of 2017 so instead of waiting right up to the end we thought end of January was perfect for that mid-winter blah’s for some sunshine! And THANK YOU as well on the bikini ready. Thank you also for the advice on my Grandma’s service. I’m not sure how I will feel and right now, getting back home sounds like what I would want but it might be an exhausting day of it by doing that. DH said it is entirely up to me, which is very nice. Visiting with a few of my cousins would be comforting and great, so we will see. I will do what feels best, like you said. That sounds perfect to me.

Hi Becky ~ hope your week is going well for you!

Have a nice evening ladies ~ Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! Didn't have a lot of energy tonight so I jumped on the spinning bike. Brought work home and I'm exhausted! Next week will be horrible for me! We have a consultant coming from Germany next week and I'm part of the core team for this visit. I have to be there from 8:30-5 M-Thu. I am usually out of the office before 4:30. Traffic will be horrible on the way home.
    Sorry I don't have time to reply to all of you like I normally do.

Great job to all of your for getting your workouts in!
    Laurie, great idea about putting together a MMA rotation!
    Laurel, yaay on the tiles!
    Tami, I knew you'd like the dog video. So glad your MIL will watch the kids during your trip to Cancun!

Good night ladies!!!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

X Stretch was done last night, and I enjoyed the rest of the evening with Rocket. :D He was really good, must still have been tired from Monday's daycare. This morning was Bodyshred Launch.

Laurel, Wonderful news on the tile! LOL on the tile guy missing your house. Great job on the workouts, you really got in a great variety. You really don't realize how important your core is for other exercises, just makes them so much easier. That makes me happy that Dreya isn't in any other workouts, but to bad about sister Kate. I'm sure I will have some fun finding out who is annoying in these other workouts when I try them out next week. ;)

Tami, Great job on the workout, and the bootcamp class. She is prepping those newbies for something spectacular in the future I'm sure. Forgot to mention that I'm super excited about your trip. That sounds like a great time of the year to get away, and I'm sure that you will be bikini ready right now. ;) I'm actually enjoying these Bodyshred workout, I'm hoping that they will keep my interest until the end of this X2 rotation. The Fire Up workout had me sweating buckets, just love workouts that have that factor.

Thelma, Awesome job getting in a workout. Dang on your work week for next week. We had a bigwig in last week, and it really is funny how they get busy sprucing the place up for that. Hope you do not have to endure to bad of traffic, but that time of the day is horrible.

Hi to you Becky!

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I started my day with the warm-up and Muscle Meltdown Bicep premix from ICE Bootcamp right into X2 Total Body. Good stuff! For cardio, I did KPC. Always a good one for me. I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a few months because I noticed my clothes were fitting a little loosely this weekend. I guess DH's diet has been good for me because I am 5lbs under my goal weight! :o I haven't been this light since we were living in Korea six years ago!! Crazy. Now I just have to figure out how I did it. :p

Tami, sounds like a manageable BC class. Sounds like Katy is taking it a bit easier on that class right now, which is okay--especially if there are a lot of newbies. So good to hear there is a gym at the resort you are staying at in January. That should help keep the workout restlessness away! DH and I are planning a few days away in NC over the New Year and I have already plotted out long walks we can take.....and trips to Whole Foods for healthy eats. The great thing about him losing all this weight is--instead of the usual stare I get when suggesting such things, he's all enthusiastic!

Thelma, sorry to hear about the tireds. You certainly have had a couple tough weeks and it doesn't sound like it is going to get better next week. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy the time your aunts are here. That is coming up soon, right?

Laurie, I bet that stretch felt good. I am feeling a little tight today and was thinking during my workout about how good tomorrow's yoga is going to feel! I am looking forward to the new workouts next week. I usually sub out with the bonus workouts during that phase, but I am going to try to do the ones you are doing because I want to revisit them. So it's like brand new workouts for me for a couple days next week! Yay!

Becky, hope your week is going well.

Until tomorrow.

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    Just a real quick "hello" ladies .... I am working in a different dept. and no access to my regular computer. I will check in with you all tomorrow :smile:

Great workouts!!!!

Tami
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hi Strangers - lots to catch up on! I am still absolutely loving STS and finished disk 5 this morning. The workouts have been making me slightly sore; not too bad. I need to purchase heavier weights for a few of the moves (I have 15lbs, then jumps to 25 lbs......I need 17 and 20). During my off days of STS, I am filling my workouts with abs, treadmill and other workouts from 2 other challenges that I am participating in. Also, you probably saw my post today but I lost another pound which put me at a weight that I haven't been in YEARS. So excited and feeling stronger than I have in quite awhile.

To all of you - thanks for your suggestions and info for STS. I asked several questions last week, so thanks for responding to the questions. It all really helped me a lot.

Laurel - Fabulous job on your workouts! Your Halloween day of workouts was crazy! Looked like fun. :) Wow on losing 5 lbs and not planning it (I am so jealous)! So glad to hear your tile job is done.....I bet that is a relief. I really like your suggestion for STS rotation (Day 1--Non-STS Lower Body, Day 2--STS Upper, Day 3--STS Lower, Day 4--STS Upper, Day 5--Yoga, Day 6--Non-STS Total Body (or Cathe's STS Total Body workout which is fantastic!), Day 7--Off. ) I am finding that I feel like I can do more than 3 days a week with this rotation, but I also want to do it right like you said.

Laurie - You are rocking those workouts.....great job. I finally looked up the Bodyshred workout, and it looks really good. That is wonderful that you and DH got a date night in. My honey and I need one so bad......we rarely get to go out without the kids, so good for you for making the time. Thanks for sharing Cathe's suggested rotation for STS as well as the list of yoga dvds you have.

Thelma - I absolutely loved the dog costume video you shared....that was so cute! Great job on your workouts and making time for them while you are crazy busy and stressed. I can see why you skipped the first set of dvds from STS due to shoulder injury....the pushups are killer! I have to modify most of them. It's sad that you can't go back to visit family in El Salvador, but it is great that you are able to fly in family to visit you.

Tami - Wonderful job with all your workouts, especially that bootcamp class. Too bad you had to sit out of the volleyball game. Were you itching to be there and play? That is so exciting that you won a trip to Mexico! I bet you are going to have a blast. Plenty of time to get bikini ready (I have never worn one in my life....maybe one day???)

Have a great rest of the day
    Becky
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! Didn't have a lot of energy tonight so I turned the news on and danced in front of the tv without music, then jumped on the treadmill. Brought work home and worked for about 2 1/2 hours. I'm off Friday but I will also be working this weekend. Not too much as Saturday is DH's bday and we'll have company all afternoon and into the evening. I hope to get better workouts this weekend.

Great job to all of your for getting your workouts in!
    Laurie, got another email from BeachBody about that new MMA program. The descriptions sound great but still no video that I can see if it's something I can do safely.
    Laurel and Becky congrats on the weight loss!! I've been bad with food so I may have found your lost lbs!
    Becky, good job for modifying the pushups. It was great for me to leave Meso I for last because by then I had gained shoulder strength.

Hi Tami!

Good night ladies!!!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

After work was X2 Total Body, I'm still doing the ICE warm ups too ;) . This morning was Bodyshred Rise.

Laurel, Great job on the workouts! Congrats on the weight loss, that is an awesome result. I wonder if it has to do with the eating and the workouts, because I noticed that my pants where getting really loose. I have been eating better, but not great lately. So nice that your DH is now enthusiastic about his results, I think that my DH just needs to get the bigger weight loss to help him get that same mindset. I was looking at the weight sheets for the next workouts, and I noticed a lot of pull-ups. :o Are the warm-ups all the same as the first phase, if so I'm probably going to use the XTrain warm ups. ;)

Tami, Nice that you checked in with us, hope you had a great day.

Becky, You are doing great with the STS workouts, so keep it up. Congrats on the weight loss also, that has to make you feel great. Sounds like you are filling in the other non-weight days with some great options. I like the rotation that Laurel gave you also, that one has some great variety. One of the reasons that I changed up to the Bodyshred was because of the shorter length. She really does give me a good workout in a short amount of time. DH and I have been having more date nights since the youngest one is working now. Hair stylists work some late hours, so we really are in the empty nest part of our lives. Have to admit that it has been fun, almost like when we where first married. :D

Thelma, Good job on doing your dancing! You got yourself moving, so that is important. Bummer on having to work this weekend. Glad to hear that you will be nixing the work on Saturday, for you DH's birthday though. Do you have anything exciting planned? I have read some reviews, and it appears that they don't do the other side. From what I have been reading they expect you to move to the opposite side to work it. I'm sure that I would get used to moving to the other side, but I really don't want to think that hard in the mornings. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies. I started off today's workout with Cathe's Intensity workout and did the Max Intensity premix, then went right into Muscle Meltdown Triceps. To finish, it was X2 Yoga which felt so very good. :)

Becky, so happy to hear you are enjoying STS! Definitely agree with needing those increments of weights. I also use both 1 and 2lb wrist weights during STS because sometimes a 1lb difference is all I need. Congratulations on the weight loss!! That is such good news! Glad you like the rotation suggestion.

Thelma, sorry to hear you are still so tired. I am glad you are going to have some time off from work this week. Hopefully the break for your DH's birthday is enjoyable and relaxing.

Laurie, great workouts. I was going to warn you about all the pull-ups! Yes, the next set of workouts are more like Tony Horton when it comes to that. I will be honest in saying that I don't have a particularly strong recollection of these next workouts, but I think that is because I did P90X and X2 blended rotations the last two times, and I think I focused more on P90X during this phase because I prefer those workouts. So we will be learning these together! But I do remember the warm-up is the same. And I am with you.....I will be doing something else. I do think the warm-ups are different for the last phase, though. Again, if memory serves correctly, he does a lot of crazy moves for pull-ups during this next phase, similar to the crunchy lever pull-ups in X2 Total Body. Some moves I find better with the bands (like those crunchy lever pull-ups) so it may help to keep that in mind if you find yourself staring at the TV saying 'huh?' ;)

Tami, thanks for the update! Hope you are well.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! Tonight I did XT Slide & Glide. Hadn't done that one in a log time. It was just right for my level of energy these days. Finally got some relief at work with one of my projects. I was having a hard time convincing people about my vision for a project because we're doing something we've never done before so it's a big learning process. Except I had the right vision from day one about a year ago. Finally my boss saw the light and since he understands things now conveying the message to others becomes much easier since I have his support. I feel like the weight of world has been lifted off my shoulders! I still have a lot of work to get done but one big milestone has been achieved so I gave myself tonight off. I'm so tired! I can't even stay awake.

Laurie, great workouts! WHAT? Core the Force only works one side of the body? Is that what you mean? That is too bad! I can't deal with that!
    No big plans for DH's bday. His brother and SIL will be here and we'll play games as we always do. Then out to dinner and he wants Mexican food. I ordered him a cake and that's about it.

Laurel, great combo today! Saturday should be relaxing but may be too long of a day with company for about 7-8 hours!

Hi Tami and Becky!!

Good night ladies!!!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

After work was X2 Yoga, and that felt great. I might change that one up during this next phase. I really like X2 Yoga, but I think that I will need to change it up a bit. My oldest dropped Zoey off at daycare yesterday, so Rocket had his BFF, and apparently they played together all day. :D He was super tired yesterday, he was having a hard time keeping his eyes open. :D This morning was Bodyshred Fire Up.

Laurel, Great job with the workout, I know you really like Intensity. ;) I'm glad to hear that we will be learning these workouts together, I'm sure that like P90X Back I will get used to the crazy amount of pull-ups. I have been using the tubing for that move in total body, I just can't do that one any other way. So good to know that I will need to incorporate the tubing, so I will make sure the tubing is out and ready. I have noticed that these workouts have made me watch the TV with the "huh" expression. I get used to them after a while, but the first time through is kind of funny.

Thelma, Glad to hear that someone finally was listening. That happens around here all the time, but why does it take so long for the ideas to sink in. I have to do another mini lean workout next week, and I know that they are going to be doing some things that just will not work. I just hate to have to go behind them and fix the mistakes all the time. Yes you are right, they only do the exercises on one side, and apparently they expect you to move to the other side. I'm not sure that I like that option, because there is that balance thing. All my other MMA workouts always work the other side evenly, and don't expect you to do it on your own. I like the sound of your DH's party. I always opt for Mexican food on my birthday too. ;)

Tami and Becky, Hope you both are having a great day.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Enjoyed a really good workout today. I started with ICE Metabolic Total Body into X2 Balance and Power. What a great combo. Both workouts focus on total body with some balance in both and a little cardio as well. Even at 83 minutes long, it flew by. Because it felt so good, I toyed with just stopping there for the day. But after a little break, I decided to get in some solid cardio, but wanted something pretty light, short-ish and fun, so I did Party Rockin' Step 1, which was just perfect.

Thelma, yay on the breakthrough at work! How frustrating to have an idea and not being able to get people to understand it. I am so glad you broke through that barrier. That should make your weekend all the better. Nice workout to finish the day too. I love that Slide and Glide workout. Hope the company tomorrow isn't too exhausting!

Laurie, that really is a strange concept with those MMA workouts. I just can't get into that at all! I like my DVD workouts to be complete. I totally understand changing things up with X2 Yoga. That is the only workout that is done every week in the program, and change is good. I have thought about doing the same thing. We'll see. I should be okay with it for a couple more weeks, but then as Thanksgiving gets closer, time starts getting tighter. So I will play it by ear. I definitely think I will have that 'huh?' expression on my face next week. I got to thinking this morning that it has been four years since I first did this program and that was the only time I did two of these workouts. So I expect a lot of rewinding my DVD! :p

Tami and Becky, enjoy the weekend!

See you Monday.

Laurel
  • smile_laughter
    Good morning ladies - Yesterday, I got on the treadmill and did a lot of walking. Today was STS disk 6 (legs). It has been several hours since the workout, and I am exhausted. My legs are incredibly tired.....my body is weary. So, that means I am thrilled! This is only the 2nd week of the program and I am already seeing a difference in my body (muscles). Is that possible? It seems like it is too early to be able to see some changes. Not complaining......just think I might be seeing things that aren't really happening, yet. I am greatly missing yoga.....I need it but haven't had time to go to a class. So, I think I need to get a yoga dvd.

Laurel - Your workout today sounds wonderful with it being total body. Great job on adding another workout at the end. I am happy to see you got a yoga workout in yesterday. Great job! I think I will purchase the hand weights. I can see where just adding that extra pound or two would make a difference. Do you have Cathe's hand weights, or did you purchase them else where?

Laurie - Great job on getting yoga and your workouts in. Hopefully you and DH get another date night this weekend.

Thelma - Wonderful job with your workouts. I love that you danced for a workout......that is so much fun to do. Also, congrats on making a break through at work! That should help alleviate some stress.

Hi Tami - I hope you are doing well.

Becky
  • 2BLean
    Hi Ladies ~ Still working most of my day in that other dept. It is a project for the “end of the year” type stuff. So very tedious and kind of boring, but glad I can be of help! I’ve been going back to my desk and catching up with my normal stuff and eating and then back to the other dept. again. So my schedule has definitely felt VERY different this week. Workouts have been pretty good. I didn’t go to Spinning on Wednesday eve, spent the evening watching game 7 of the World Series with DH. IT was fun and such a good game. Today I did X10 + Cross Fire Tabatas, which is a fun cardio combo and I will go to Spinning tonight.

Becky: I am so glad to hear you are loving STS! I just knew you would and anytime throughout you have questions, we are here to help! It is not surprising you are feeling and maybe even seeing results already. This is an entirely new program for your body so I am sure it is reacting nicely! WOO HOO. Congratulations on the weight loss! That is fantastic. Yes, I was definitely missing out last Sunday on the volleyball, so I am glad I am back on schedule this weekend.

Thelma: Sorry to hear about your energy level still being a bit on the low side, but it sounds like with all you have going on it is to be expected. Way to hang in there and do what you can do or what you feel like doing. I haven’t received that e-mail from BB but I have seen some clips on YouTube for that new series. Maybe look there to see what you think; although they are pretty brief.

Laurie: Way to go with your continued perseverance through X2!!! You are doing a fantastic job and with the baggy pants, something is happening. Especially if your eating hasn’t been that much different. I bet it feels good and as you conquer more and more of the moves I am sure it feels like a good achievement there as well. Love the doggy daycare results they are getting! I know forsure Bernie would love that, but it breaks my heart to leave Emma alone all day. However she is often in the house and he is out, so maybe it wouldn’t matter much to her. She is happy there when she is inside. LOL

Laurel: I know I read briefly the other day about your 5 lbs down from your goal weight! That is absolutely the best and has to be a wonderful feeling. If I ever report in on that for myself it will be a party! So congrats on that. Excellent work as always on all your workouts this week. Too many to commend you for, but outstanding job!

Have a great weekend ladies ~ I plan on getting in a nice one tomorrow a.m. and Sunday as well + Volleyball!

Talk to you on Monday :)

Tami

• smile_laughter
    Question for the group: Is your hunger higher than normal on days you do sts workouts? I am starving all day and eat protein and healthy fats. This is how I feel when I swim, but never with weight training.

Just curious - Becky