• Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    This was when my other half and I were still friends

Me: I'm not well and need to see a doctor
    Other half: I'm a doctor
    Me: No you're not...are you?
    Other half: 'course I am, I'm the doctor of luuuuuuurve

It's one of the most cheesiest lines he's ever used on me and I'm still with him nine years later :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I like to use poetry

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I have a gun
    Now get in my van....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marsby
    Marsby Posts: 4
    Options
    "Did you fall from heaven because have sex with me."

Hahahaha that made my morning
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    "Did you fall from heaven because have sex with me."
    LMAOOO
    "Um do you beleiv in love at first sight or should i come back?
    "you know, you arent that pretty, but i'd still do you"
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I really don't want to post this because it's horrible, but was just talking about it with a buddy that was there to witness it...

I told a young woman once that "I would do things to you that would make a farm animal puke" and AMAZINGLY enough she was all over me the rest of the night.....And she is a very attractive woman too.

I'm pretty sure that makes me a horrible person.
    Rofl, that would probably win me over too.

You=AWESOME!

LOL
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    Hey baby!
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options
    My all time favorite is complimenting a woman on her shoes/boots (provided they are nice)

Sweaters and pants can be gifts but shoes are personal and by complimenting the shoes, you are complimenting the woman's taste.

Ladies? agree or disagree?
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Hahaha I love them all depending on the delivery :) if they are cheezy but clearly said to be funny... What girl isn't a sucker for comedy... And better yet the clever variety shows how smart you are so pick any, just be sure you're funny, clever and/or hot and they'll work lmao
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm not a doctor, but I save lives. I gave blood today! :drinker:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Humor trumps looks EVERY TIME!!!!

no, look with humor trumps humor or looks alone. Theres a reason the class clowns didn't get laid as much as the "pretty boys" in high school

My best friend and I have a rating system for guys, but it's in no particular order

Albert - A guy who is so beautiful that you would have sex with him regardless of intelligence
    Brian - A guy with offbeat good looks and a great sense of humor, boyfriend/husband material
    Chris - A guy who is hilarious and a good flirt. Nice for long waits and bus stops.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    nice shoes wanna ____?
  • likitisplit
    Options
    My all time favorite is complimenting a woman on her shoes/boots (provided they are nice)

Sweaters and pants can be gifts but shoes are personal and by complimenting the shoes, you are complimenting the woman's taste.

Ladies? agree or disagree?

It shows that you are looking at other areas than her genitals. However, I wouldn't identify them by the designer, if you know what I mean.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I walked up to a girl and said, "You have beautiful eyes. Will you marry me?"

After the divorce, I never used that line again.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I was never a "line" guy but saw this girl in the club that I could not stop looking at so I went up and said

"I can't dance and have no idea what to say to you and I know tomorrow I'll think of something but by then it will be too late"

We went home together that night ;)

Thats just cute.
  • GingerJenX3
    Options
    Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But, here's my number. So call me, maybe.

and anything off of Taco Bell sauce packets is usually a winner.

lol struck my funny bone
  • I got one I heard today...

Do you work at Subway???

Cause You just gave me a FOOTLONG....lol

^^ Ugh. Just lame.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    Screamed at him from across the Denny's smoking section..."HEY, are you gay?". Turned in to a 7 year relationship. Guess he was really committed to proving he wasn't gay.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Told my current boyfriend that if he could handle my workout routine that he might be able to handle me.

^^Sounds a lot more provocative the more that I think about it. But whatever. It worked.
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've fallen for a few in my day. My favorite, hands down though, started with my best friend calling me while driving home from a crappy night at a party....

best friend: "You know, I realized something tonight...I'm afraid of marriage."

me: "Well that is completely normal silly. You are a guy. You are supposed to be afraid of marriage. Everyone is. It's a huge step."

best friend: "Really? I'm glad you understand. I should have known you would. Wanna get married?"

me: "Yep".

=0)

How cute is that!! :)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    "Is that what you are going to use in a zombie apocalypse?"