Online Cheating

Options

Replies

• Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    All i know is some husbands would not like my inbox *looks around and whistles*
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    If your constitution is so flaccid that you can't take a compliment or friendship with someone on the internet without going off the rails, then maybe commitment isn't your bag.

If your relationship is so unstable that you can't interact with attractive people, then (I hate to break it to you) it's probably too fragile to handle much strain. You have to go to work. The grocery store. The doctor. Eventually, someone hot is going to happen to you or your partner.

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, because I know that people cheat online. Most of the people I know who've cheated would've done it with or without the internet.
    ^This. THIS. Very much this. So spot on.

Also, I think there are pills for a flaccid constitution.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    If your constitution is so flaccid that you can't take a compliment or friendship with someone on the internet without going off the rails, then maybe commitment isn't your bag.

If your relationship is so unstable that you can't interact with attractive people, then (I hate to break it to you) it's probably too fragile to handle much strain. You have to go to work. The grocery store. The doctor. Eventually, someone hot is going to happen to you or your partner.

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, because I know that people cheat online. Most of the people I know who've cheated would've done it with or without the internet.

But sometimes it stays hard too long. I like mine to waver on occasion.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

You should see a doctor if your constitution is unwavering for more than four days.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

You should see a doctor if your constitution is unwavering for more than four days.
    Conversely, if it's flaccid you could go see a constitution fluffer. I like a holistic approach.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If a person really wants to cheat, they're going to cheat whether meeting someone online or in person somewhere. When a person is committed and will not cheat no matter what, they can have friends of the opposite sex with no problem simply because there are no ulterior motives there.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I'm here for one thing only, sex with strangers. For the last year I have lulled my female friends on MFP from across the nation into a false sense of security by giving praise and encouragement, jokes, and the occasional flirtation so that one day I could potentially fly around the country to bang all of them.

Adrian_indy burned 16,778 calories doing cardio, including "flying around the country to bang all of his MFP pals after lulling them into a false sense of security with praise and encouragement"

Great burn!!!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    anyone who likes to flirt may friend me, so I expect no requests :sad:
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    For me its a women only rule as any of the guys I've come across so far usually have ulterior motives even being on a site like MFP!

Also out of respect for my husband as well as I wouldn't be happy about him having women friends - men and women cannot be friends without sex or innuendoes coming into the equation!

Bull****!
  • AnnMarie518
    Options
    well just for the record... I am a huge flirt, so is my wife we are very comfortable in our marriage, she has a few gyuys that try and hug her at work, mostly customers. I joke around with my Soccer mom's ( I coach my daughters team) anyway, it really depends on if you are comfortable with your marriage and who you are.

My friend jokes around that he is dying for a lap dance from my wife, I tell him to bring big bills because he can't afford her.

we can joke around and be open, I guess we are different then most, I really ahve no problem with her being a huge flirt as long as she lands in our bed at night..lol

This is pretty much how my marragie goes. We have complete trust in one another. I've flirted with his friends in front of him and he doesnt care. He TRUSTS me, and i TRUST him. He tells his friends if they think they can handle me go for it LOL.

Your not that different. I have a wonderful marraige, not interested in anyone else like that, but we both dont try and change each other's personalities. It comes with maturity, love, and a deep realization that the grass isnt always greener, so once you find the soul that was ment for you, you have no desire to loose that for anyone.
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    For me its a women only rule as any of the guys I've come across so far usually have ulterior motives even being on a site like MFP!
    Also out of respect for my husband as well as I wouldn't be happy about him having women friends - men and women cannot be friends without sex or innuendoes coming into the equation!

Wow.... just wow. Your husband has zero female friends??? :noway:

I don't get all that paranoia. IRL I have male friends as well as female friends, and he has male friends as well as female friends. We all do stuff together. He is friends with my male friends, I am friends with his female friends. They're all OUR friends, regardless of gender.

On MFP I have male friends as well as female friends. I really don't see the problem.

If you think it's "disrespectful" to be in any contact with other men, or him in any contact with other women... How does this work at work? I work in a mixed gender environment as most people do. I have a male colleague who I spent 8 hours of the day with. Would be bloody awkward if we could never share a joke or whatever.

This sort of paranoia is just stupid.
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm here for one thing only, sex with strangers. For the last year I have lulled my female friends on MFP from across the nation into a false sense of security by giving praise and encouragement, jokes, and the occasional flirtation so that one day I could potentially fly around the country to bang all of them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    . I have a male colleague who I spent 8 hours of the day with. Would be bloody awkward if we could never share a joke or whatever.
    I think it's the "whatever" that worries her. Maybe she's not getting any "attention", and is just a tad green around the gills
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options

well done you, love it.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Men and women can't be friends? How old are you people, 6?
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    If you can't control your own urges, don't do it.

And don't assume you're safe with friends of only your same sex.
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Being English, I thrive on smut, innuendo and double entrendre. If that meant I was cheating then... 99% of my friendships would amount to cheating, regardless of the gender of my friends.

There's a huge difference between flirting gently, smutty jokes and actually cheating. If someone can't see that, then they're clearly not someone that I'm going to be in a relationship with for long.
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    My friend is on MFP as himself and also has a login as a gorgeous female, he seems to have many friends on both "profiles".
    For some reason, both his profiles have more man friends!
    Does that mean the guys he's friend's with want to "cheat" with him too (on both profiles)?

is it possible to get a couple as friends and arrange an MMF? no...hold on...waiting a minute, this is the wrong website! Isn't this a website where people friend each other because they have similar goals and convictions? (unlike facebook where you save up enough friends to drop them for a Burger King Offer)....

Flirting's fun, just don't upset anyone, online cheating is like writing love letters to someone, just a little quick with less words and no perfumed paper :)

Good luck out there all you sexy folks!
    LOL
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Having read a number of the replies here. I came on here to lose weight and received 5 friend requests from my introduction message, 4 Ladies and 1 Man, I now have 36 friends of which 3 are male and I know 2 personally, 3 of my female friends I also know personally. Their ages range from 18 to their 50's, and most are Married/In Relationships, but they all get the same amount of my time to help if they need the support/motivation. I will message them if I sense something is wrong and offer any extra support one to one, also will help research something for them (eating disorders/weight loss/medical issues/exercises).

I support and motivate with a message to diary posts, even a WTG on their posts shows that someone is noticing what they are doing and getting done. If I notice a trend happening that might cause them problems I will point it out and offer a solution/something that has worked for me. I get various posts on each 5 days my counter goes up about how glad they are that I am here everyday, I have also had messages saying that they were worried about adding a guy as a friend but glad they added me, which makes me happy that I am helping them.

As far as Men helping Women or Women helping Men, there is always a different angle to look at a problem. Don't ask a guy about TOM problems but you probably wouldn't ask Hubby/SO those questions either but we can add a different perspective on problems. But Ladies you do ask the hardest questions with no right answers, "do I look big in this?" how do we answer this we say no and you hear a catty comment when you wear it we are in trouble, we answer yes and it's move over Rover there's 2 of us in the doghouse now. :tongue:

Ladies you are to nice to each other, seeing Friends of Friends comments on dairies cracks me up sometimes, someone is over calories for the 3rd day in a row and the same comment comes out "tomorrow is another day". Yes tomorrow is another day but surely you should start asking questions or pointing out things that will help.

As far a flirting goes, I will flirt occasionally but only with those 1, I have been MFP friends with for a while 2, that will know it's innocent fun 3, if I pick up that they seem to have had a bad day. Even joking with friends, you need to work out who you are joking with, as an English man our sense of humour (and spelling) is different from an American one, Canadian one or a European one, so as with everything know your audience.

Yes there are sleazy guys around and there are women that act in a similar way, but don't tar us all with the same brush.

Andy
    A first name and equal opportunity Supporter/Motivator
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    yes we will flirt with anyone online why just the other day i thought i was having cyber sex with a cute girl named mary but it turned out just to be herlamb screwing with me it was easy to spot since lambs have no fingers the texts looked like this khgj vdr oi rtdv nui
    but the thing that really pissed me off is when we did the video chat and all the strange sexual fanasys i suggested the lamb kept shooting me down just saying naaaa naaaa naaa all the time it was a turn off , thats why i stick to this place