Online Cheating

Options

Replies

• peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    I'm here for one thing only, sex with strangers. For the last year I have lulled my female friends on MFP from across the nation into a false sense of security by giving praise and encouragement, jokes, and the occasional flirtation so that one day I could potentially fly around the country to bang all of them.

Adrian_indy burned 16,778 calories doing cardio, including "flying around the country to bang all of his MFP pals after lulling them into a false sense of security with praise and encouragement"

Great burn!!!

ROTFLMAO! That's it. I want you both on my friends list. Now!!!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious hahahaha
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Friends are fine. Nothing wrong with friends. But if you're married and having discussions that use lots of :heart: :heart: and :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: and :love: :smooched: or :devil: along with other choices phrases such as "hey sexy" or "you look gorgeous" with someone OTHER than your spouse... Then you're a sh*tbag.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE has friends of the op. sex... if it's a prob with your significant other, then they have insecurity issues...
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    My husband has no problems with me having friends of the opposite sex online or IRL. He knows he has nothing to worry about.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    For me its a women only rule as any of the guys I've come across so far usually have ulterior motives even being on a site like MFP!

Also out of respect for my husband as well as I wouldn't be happy about him having women friends - men and women cannot be friends without sex or innuendoes coming into the equation!

I disagree. I have a guy friend who is more like a brother than anything else. It is possible to be "just friends" without being attracted to each other. That being said, there are people who can't be friends with someone of the opposite sex.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Dr. Drew did a very interesting show on this the other night. He demonstrated that online flirting means alot more when men do so then when woman do so psychologically.

He explained that men only do things with intent. If they are trolling the web they are doing so to meet and cheat.

While woman whom are more social can flirt and turn it off and go back to their kids and husbands redirecting the online feelings into their current relationships, kinda like a romance novel.

While, I believe there is a certain point that it is cheating for both sexes don't get me wrong. I just found his theory on this subject interesting and thought I would share since you brought it up ^.^

That's really interesting. Thanks for sharing...
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    For me its a women only rule as any of the guys I've come across so far usually have ulterior motives even being on a site like MFP!

Also out of respect for my husband as well as I wouldn't be happy about him having women friends - men and women cannot be friends without sex or innuendoes coming into the equation!

Bull****!

^^^ agreeing with bull
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Welllll...my husband and I have very open minds when it comes to flirting...and sex really. I have a friend who sends me dirty texts a few times a week and hubby is cool with it. sometimes we chat online but not too often. Life is too short. We like to have fun.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I usually just find like minded people or people who's response to a thread (like this ) is funny or insightful. I do have more female friends than male BUT, usually when I ask guys to friend me on here I will get "Dude I'm not GAY" or "Not here to friend other guys"

That funny I have NEVER gotten that from other guys! I would think I'd get that all the time seeing how my profile states that I'm gay. You must be friending some very insecure guys!
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    I have plenty of male RL friends and my boyfriend doesn't mind. I'm not about to jump them all as soon as his back is turned...
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Having fun online is harmless as long as it stays there.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I've seen some women with interesting or well-formulated post which have led me to think, hey, that is someone I want to read -- and gone to friend them only to discover - the no guys rule - which is fine. Why would I want to interact with someone that is mentally that closed up? Half-sour grapes sometimes, half shakes head and wonders, "WTF"?

I'm here to take care of myself - the community thing helps tremendously, and telling someone that they look great or fantastic on MFP (usually in a thread about progress) isn't a pick-up line in a bar. Sheeez.
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    I enjoy having both male and female friends here. A little common sense goes a long way on this site. Just like in real life you need to pick and choose what you say to certain people. If someone is Creeptacular the delete button is right there. I find myself being more flirty with friends who are across the country or in a different one altogether. I like the mix of support and comments from both sexes. The men on my list are more likely to comment on looks but they are also more likely to tell me to get my *kitten* of the couch when I've been slacking.
  • 78Octane
    78Octane Posts: 68
    Options
    Welllll...my husband and I have very open minds when it comes to flirting...and sex really. I have a friend who sends me dirty texts a few times a week and hubby is cool with it. sometimes we chat online but not too often. Life is too short. We like to have fun.

Trust me. Your husband is not "cool with it". Either he has some side action going on as well that you do not know of, or he is very insecure in confronting you about it.

What man that loves a woman would be cool with some douche sending dirty text messages to his wife? Sounds like your "friend" has no respect for your husband. I would of knocked his *kitten* out the first time.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    Why so serious......are people meeting up to "workout" on here? I guess I better train harder! Motivation! Here I was just using this as a fitness tool......oh but it's that type of "tool" Bhahahaha

Some of you folks are way to tense.......Why so Serious!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have co-workers that are male, friends on facebook that are male, friends here on MFP that are male and friends at the bank, grocery store, and my child's school that are male. Everywhere I look there is a man! LOL The fact is: I cannot avoid men and quite frankly many of them have great advice and are great human beings. I chose to love my husband with all my heart and that means that I will love only him in a romantic way. I don't know? I am pretty friendly so it is possible that a few men may have misinterpreted my humor or kindness as flirting and I wouldn't even know but I have never had an issue having male friends.
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    I've actually helped a marriage by online sexing. A woman felt unattractive and we played online, I made her feel better about herself. She gained confidence and started f'ing the heck out of her husband due to it. They are very happy now.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Having friends of the opposite sex online and online cheating is two different things!

Obviously online cheating is wrong...very wrong!

In 'real life', I get on with guys 110% more than with women. But for some reason, on myfitnesspal I get on with women better! Or at least, I have more female friends than male - Probably because it's easier to get motivated with people who have boobies too :P

I've always been more comfortable with guys than girls, but sometimes I'm told I'm way too naive and when I think it's an innocent friendship, apparently the opposites don't see it that way. Some friendships have ended because of it, frustrating! But hey, I think as long as you know and can trust yourself, I don't see the problem. Although I know I would get slightly unnerved if my partner had a lot of girl friends, that's my insecurities, though.

This is me exactly!! Well said.... :)
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    My female friends on MFP are just that: Friends. We support and encourage each other.