I'm getting a little tired of this to be honest

Options

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Why on Earth are people still responding to the zombie thread. Seriously, why?
  • kas1025
    kas1025 Posts: 26
    Options
    Ok, so maybe I was wrong for putting that up, but hey...everyone has a right to put something up here. But again, where am I forcing people to believe that post...explain that to me? Where am I saying that you should stop drinking it? By the picture? No, anyone can make that up. All I'm saying is that people have different point of views about certain things and they post it on here, so I did mine. You going to bash me cause I posted something that I believe to be true on some parts. Since I've cut down on sodas for about a month a lot of my side effects are going away and I didn't change nothing to my diet just the sodas. Some people are more sensitive to certain chemicals that are in the foods/drinks. So bash and battle all you want over someone posting something cause at one point, I'm sure you all didn't know much about this life style change till you was ready to learn it.

You weren't wrong to put it up, I think you're wrong to get annoyed that people questioned it and pointed to actual facts that show it was nonsense. In your other post you basically said you'd rather people had left it alone rather than show the facts.

It's never wrong to ask a question, it's never wrong to post something you think is true. It is wrong to get upset/annoyed etc when people show you proof that your post was nonfactual or wrong.

Saying the wrong thing and being corrected is how we learn what the right thing is, but too many people on here just don't want to be corrected at all and want to keep believing whatever they do. That's fine for the individual, but not fair on others reading and taking it as true which is why it MUST be challenged and must be corrected.

I don't think there was anything wrong with the thread you posted, but I think whinging about people not being nice and accepting the incorrect information which is what you did in this thread is wrong.

No one put up the facts about the post so how could I whine about it. I just kept telling them that I was going to stop, not meaning that EVERYONE needs to stop. Theres always one person in a thread that like to push everyones buttons just to keep the battle going and thats what happen. One person started and it got flipped to different topics that wasn't even about my post.
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options

No one put up the facts about the post so how could I whine about it.

? I saw plenty of facts and info about the actual affects or non affects of soda on that thread.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Because I have nothing else to do. Yes, that's the sad truth. :embarassed:
  • kas1025
    kas1025 Posts: 26
    Options

? I saw plenty of facts and info about the actual affects or non affects of soda on that thread.

Ok, maybe I missed that part. Sorry for the misleading! But to settle this part right here, we all know people have fake facts and real facts. We all know that someone is going to say something that others don't like or don't want to believe. Sometimes things get carried away in the forms, thats life, even having this topic outside of MFP it will be a battle. Its all what you believe in, rather its real or false. Done with this topic!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Same here. Also, I thirst for undead pixels. It's an addiction. I really ought to find a support group.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Ok, maybe I missed that part. Sorry for the misleading! But to settle this part right here, we all know people have fake facts and real facts. We all know that someone is going to say something that others don't like or don't want to believe. Sometimes things get carried away in the forms, thats life, even having this topic outside of MFP it will be a battle. Its all what you believe in, rather its real or false. Done with this topic!

I don't believe there is any such thing as a "fake fact". I'm pretty sure that's better known as an "untruth", a "falsehood", or maybe even a "lie".
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

I just like to read everyone's responses and cuss at my computer after gaining the "wisdom" of some of the MFPers.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

I don't believe there is any such thing as a "fake fact". I'm pretty sure that's better known as an "untruth", a "falsehood", or maybe even a "lie".

Stop it. Now. There's no need to be honest and tell the truth here. :laugh:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Its all what you believe in, rather its real or false. Done with this topic!

You keep using these words..."facts"....I do not think it means you think it means.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

Same here. Also, I thirst for undead pixels. It's an addiction. I really ought to find a support group.

but make it a really really old one.

honestly i rarely look at the post date of an OP. but that's fine because i've never claimed my attention to detail was any good
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Please stop reading my mind. It's unnerving.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Okay, okay. Fine.
  • micls
    Options
    No point me responding as others have said it alright. There's facts, and there's things that aren't fact. People can believe what they want but it doesn't change what is true and what isn't.
  • micls
    Options
    Its all what you believe in, rather its real or false. Done with this topic!

You keep using these words..."facts"....I do not think it means you think it means.

Extra points for the princess bride quote.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Bump. :sad:

Nice job on grave digging the thread.

:grumble:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lyqk1268Ld1r54t8po1_500.gif
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    If you want to talk fact then use google. Whatever you need to know google it and it will tell you it. You can read about any topic. I cannot believe this is still going on.
  • BethanyRTS
    Options
    can't we all just get along! :drinker:
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    All I'm saying is you're wrong and I'm right. :P LOL