TURBO JAMMERS!!!!

Options

Replies

• lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey Jammers! Hope you're all having a great Tuesday:tongue:
    I did not have such a good night AGAIN last night...man what the heck is wrong with me..seriously....BUT I think I finally hit the wall because my digestion/lower GI was WAY off today..I know TMI...:blushing: Anyway, I know I do not want to feel that way again, and MUST knock of my behavior NOW!:mad: I have gained weight according to the scale...:cry: But I'm not sure if that is because of all the extra sugars/sodium in my system. What do you girls think?
    I did however still hit the gym early for an *probably almost* 8.5 mile run (I'm not positive because I had to take a bathroom break about 30 minutes in:embarassed: ..and my treadie reset) but it was at around 3.5 when that happened and went over 5 once I hopped back on! I did a sort of speed run today (my boy has been suggesting this, so I decided today would be a good day to give it a shot:tongue: ) I started out with a normal warm-up, increased the speed until my HR was up, then once I worked up to about 6.8 speed started 3 minute intervals from 6.8 then 7.8, and so on. It REALLY got my HR up--was over 180 for alot of the fast speedwork! I kinda liked it, especially since I really wasn't feeling like running when I got to the gym..probably due to my late-night kitchen fiasco...ugh.:brokenheart:
    Needless to say I burned a little over 600 cals with that and I am pretty pleased. I had a pleasant day at work and got home earlier than normal so went right for dinner:tongue: I just finished that and am going to have my pm2 snack a little later. I seriously hope that won't spur more eating...:frown:
    Tomorrow is the gym for elliptical I think. I might get in the Body Flex class tomorrow since I have to work this Saturday and will miss out:sick: I am still not sure if my hand can handle CE...I really want to get back to it, but I also don't want to rip my stitches out/hand open..what a BUMMER! I think if it's not ready for CE I will do Turbosculpt again...we'll see!
    Dawna-I am going to the RD because I really have been questioning my calories for awhile now. I had an issue when I first started on MFP where I was not eating nearly enough, and slowly was increasing because I was losing weight still (I had gone to a family dr for another issue, and she told me I should not lose anymore). The new eating issue is something I will discuss with her also though, I just want to figure out how much I SHOULD be eating in order to maintain (but first take off the few I've gained back:ohwell: !)
    Have a great night ladies, check back soon!
  • jackeezqueen
    Options
    do you like no more trouble zones..I have been interested in it...but haven't heard much.
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i LOVE no more trouble zones but jillian is much more no nonsense than Chalene - with chalene it's more dancy and fun - with jillian it's hard core intermediate to advanced moves - i am dripping at the end - both killer workouts
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Ladies!

Well, my rest day turned into a workout day, but only because my muscles finally loosend up...so, another day for a rest day this week...we'll see what day that shall be!

Did some TurboKick and also some running up and down the stairs and around the house...my hubby and kids gotta think I'm crazy now!

Off to bed..Lean 3 in the AM! Catch ya all then!
  • willisa
    Options
    Hello- I just started Learn and Burn on Monday and was so FRICKIN sore today I couldn't hardly move. Did this happen for any of you? I am going to try and do it again tomorrow but man am I hurting hope this means its working!!
  • jackeezqueen
    Options
    does Jillian work the lower body insanely? If so, this is what I need. I am having trouble building muscle on my lower half..:(
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm new here. I'm wanting to get back into Turbo Jamming and was hoping I could join you ladies! I need motivation :) I changed my schedule at work so that I can start working out. Well, it's been 3 weeks and no working out. But that's gonna have to change if I wanna have a hot body by summer. :) A girlfriend of mine is doing p90x...but I'm scared of it. I want nice abs and a toned booty but none of that muscular stuff...I'm a woman :)

P90x is a butt kicker.. i will be here for you every step of the way.. i am turbo jammer myselft but wanted something more but not p90x...lol so i am starting ChaLEAN extreme on wed... i am so excited..

Make sure to log your workouts in wowy so you can be registered for the money giveaways each day.. if you dont have your free membership make sure you get one.. you can get it here.. www.beachbodycoach.com/stalder...

Cant wait to see you new hot body this summer.. take your before and after pics.. we will be watching for them.
    Good luck. see you in wowy

Do you also post your workouts here in mfp? I was curious how you ladies log them.

I did L&B last night...and I'm feeling it today. :) The walk up the hill to my work (I have to park 7 blocks away from my office) was a little sore...but it was a good sore. Hoping tonight to be able to do it again after my son's dr appt.
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!!

I had Lean 3 and Hip Hop Abs this morning...my muscles are still shaking!!!!

Welcome to all the newbies...I love seeing new faces on here to add to our group!

Jackeezqueen--for intense lower body work, I would recommend ChaLean Extreme (for muscle building), Janis Saffell Brand New Butt (for toning--lots of lunges/squats) or Power Half Hour Bun Shaper or Thigh Trimmer by Tony Horton. Those are the 3 that really have done it for me! I think Jillian does a nice job of overall body toning, but wouldn't say she's focused heavily on lower body.

Amanda and Willisa--Good job on Learn and Burn. It does Burn when you first start out, but gets easier each time. Then, as you move into the Cardio Party, Turbo Sculpt, etc, you'll feel the burn again! But, it's a good burn! :happy:
  • lilangel7671
    Options
    Hi Jammers......I am desperately trying to get back on track. The last like 3 weeks now have been just absolutely obscured and I don't have anyone else to blame but myself. I cannot believe myself last night again..I failed. I'm not even HUNGRY when I get that way!! It is a sugar and carb craving that starts and I know in my mind that it is so wrong to just indulge in everything my stupid body wants at that moment but I cannot seem to stop myself when it hits. IT MUST END. This AM I hit the gym for about 70 minutes elliptical, burned approx. 550 cals. I did get to Body Flex class too, which I am so glad I did, and gave me another 200. It feels really good to do some weight work since this STUPID hand is still bum:ohwell: . I am really afraid because I don't want to start losing muscle, plus I KNOW I've gained weight:cry: And not in a healthy way AT ALL. I'm not sure how much of it is bulk/water but still. I get so mad at myself and want to just beat myself up the next day. I keep saying "tomorrow is a new day" but HELLO I cannot keep doing it over and over and not expect sabotage. I know starving myself today is not a good option either, so I have my day planned out. I am hoping I can get back on track and just seriously be able to tell myself no. I've felt very anxious and upset lately, mostly because it seems like I cannot get a hold on this. I do well all day and blow it after dinner...I have got a problem girls. I have been reading some articles about binge eating, and I have figured out it is my boredom mostly, but also a little depression has set it that is contributing to this. I will take back my life/body, food cannot control my night any longer!:devil:
    I have decided today that I think my body has had enough as far as working out goes. I was going to try and see if I could do more cardio plus Turbosculpt this afternoon but I think that would be way wrong to do just because of guilt. Today I am going to overcome this girls...I have to get back on track.
    I am sorry for how stupid this post has sounded. I just really need to get things off my chest and this seemed to help. I cannot keep lying to myself ..I am supposed to be changing the way I live/eat to be a healthier me. Well the way things are going is NOT gonna get me there. I need to get my mind set on course again....a month ago I had NO PROBLEM! What the heck happened:sad:
    I'm hoping to kinda stay out tonight and spend some time with my boy...I would be too embarrassed to eat like a pig in front of him, but I hope I can control myself once I get home..I have told myself I can stay on track all night, then I've gotten home and totally ruined it before and it's like I'll hide the food so nobody can see. So just pray for me. Man..I sound so lame..this may be my lowest point in a loong time girls.:frown:
    Ugh...Well I'm sure you are all doing WAY better than I am, keep it up.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hi Jammers!
    Last night was not my best of nights....I skipped my workout altogether (after having debated about it for 30 minutes). I got home from work, ate dinner, begged my husband to take me to the store to get a Twix bar & chocolate milk and then fell asleep at 7:30pm on the couch. My husband basically had to carry me to the bedroom around 9pm. I woke up this morning at 7, and only because I had to go to the bathroom and I had like 10 minutes to get ready and out the door. So, I don't so hot today..haha! I don't know what got into me last night. I rarely skip my workouts like that...and I neve really crave chocolate bars. I must have been just tired and hungry..I dont know. Weird. But, today is a new day......I WILL do my exercise tonight!

amanda- I post my workouts into MFP..I use a Heart Rate Monitor so I can track the calories burned with each specific exercise. So, I log each exercise in as a "custom" workout that I've named. If you don't have a HRM you could maybe try using "light aerobics" for when you do your Turbo Jam workouts.
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Berta-

We are here for you! We have all been there at some point or another, and it sucks, plain and simple! I had 2 weeks of the same thing as you, and I still don't know why...is it because I used to eat candy/snacks when I wanted so didn't feel the need to binge, or am I really missing those foods when my mind is telling me other wise, or am I just plain bored (that's usually the reason for mine!). But, I can tell you something that has helped me...not sure if it will work for you, but it has for me. I normally only workout in the morning..strength, cardio, everything. Then, at night, I just veg. Well, my hubby's fave time to snack is after dinner. If I'm hanging out with him, I find myself wanting to snack (and he can do so without gaining a pound, of course). So, I went back to my old routine that helped me lose most of my weight. I split my workouts. I usually eat dinner around 5:30 or 6 and then allow myself to have a treat (for me a Kashi bar) right after I eat. My kiddos go to bed at 8pm, so right after they are in bed, I go get on the treadmill, or pop in a DVD. I make sure that I get to it right at 8pm. By the time I'm done, I don't feel like eating, as I feel good and don't want to put bad stuff in my stomach. I try to get in bed by 10pm at the latest.

This has worked wonders for me this week, and I can say I haven't done any snacking after about 7pm at all this week. I also have made sure to add a carb to dinner...sweet potato, pasta, rice, quinoa...so I feel full when I'm done. If I eat too many veggies/fruits/salads, I just feel hungry again a half hour later.

I hope you find what works for you to get back on track. It's hard being off...I know!!!

Hang in there!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    Options
    Hi Jammers......I am desperately trying to get back on track. The last like 3 weeks now have been just absolutely obscured and I don't have anyone else to blame but myself. I cannot believe myself last night again..I failed. I'm not even HUNGRY when I get that way!! It is a sugar and carb craving that starts and I know in my mind that it is so wrong to just indulge in everything my stupid body wants at that moment but I cannot seem to stop myself when it hits. IT MUST END. This AM I hit the gym for about 70 minutes elliptical, burned approx. 550 cals. I did get to Body Flex class too, which I am so glad I did, and gave me another 200. It feels really good to do some weight work since this STUPID hand is still bum:ohwell: . I am really afraid because I don't want to start losing muscle, plus I KNOW I've gained weight:cry: And not in a healthy way AT ALL. I'm not sure how much of it is bulk/water but still. I get so mad at myself and want to just beat myself up the next day. I keep saying "tomorrow is a new day" but HELLO I cannot keep doing it over and over and not expect sabotage. I know starving myself today is not a good option either, so I have my day planned out. I am hoping I can get back on track and just seriously be able to tell myself no. I've felt very anxious and upset lately, mostly because it seems like I cannot get a hold on this. I do well all day and blow it after dinner...I have got a problem girls. I have been reading some articles about binge eating, and I have figured out it is my boredom mostly, but also a little depression has set it that is contributing to this. I will take back my life/body, food cannot control my night any longer!:devil:
    I have decided today that I think my body has had enough as far as working out goes. I was going to try and see if I could do more cardio plus Turbosculpt this afternoon but I think that would be way wrong to do just because of guilt. Today I am going to overcome this girls...I have to get back on track.
    I am sorry for how stupid this post has sounded. I just really need to get things off my chest and this seemed to help. I cannot keep lying to myself ..I am supposed to be changing the way I live/eat to be a healthier me. Well the way things are going is NOT gonna get me there. I need to get my mind set on course again....a month ago I had NO PROBLEM! What the heck happened:sad:
    I'm hoping to kinda stay out tonight and spend some time with my boy...I would be too embarrassed to eat like a pig in front of him, but I hope I can control myself once I get home..I have told myself I can stay on track all night, then I've gotten home and totally ruined it before and it's like I'll hide the food so nobody can see. So just pray for me. Man..I sound so lame..this may be my lowest point in a loong time girls.:frown:
    Ugh...Well I'm sure you are all doing WAY better than I am, keep it up.

Berta, you can do this! I know you can!! You know why? Because you had the determination and the motivation to get down to your fit and healthy self!! So, I know you will change your eating habits back to that healthy way. I've definitely had the "eat out of boredom" syndrome-- and sometimes I try to keep myself occupied so I don't think about food. Take a hot bath, work on some crafty projects, talk on the phone with a friend, go to sleep early. My "binges" usually come when I am just relaxing in front of the TV. So, I'm trying to learn what to do to help me avoid the late-night binge. I also found for me that when I didn't enough during the day I over-did it at night. So, I'm trying to bring more snacks with me throughout the day so my body doesn't go into that crazy, mad, wild eating frenzy.

I know my suggestions might not help, or may not be correct---but I figured I'd throw them out there in case they do help. But, hopefully the dietian will have some light & knowledge on that. Make sure to document everything and write down whats been happening to you. And bring a print out of what you've been eating...then maybe they can give you some better advice or help as to what is going on. I know when I go to the doctor (whatever doctor it is) and I have problems...I get in there and then I can't seem to remember what it is I wanted to say, or what problems I was having....so I have learned I need to write it down.

I hope you start feeling better! You have my support!! You are an inspiration to me! You CAN do this! And you WILL do this!
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Hey Girls!!!!

Hope you are all having a great Thursday...we're almost to Friday...yay!!!

This morning I did a Cathe Friedrich Hiit DVD...WOW...that was tough! I had to modify to keep my HRM from exploding! Followed up with some CE abs and CE Recharge. Felt great!!!

I decided it would be a good idea to make choco chip cookies last night and proceded to eat a bunch of them, but made myself get on the elliptical for an hour and burn those babies off, so I'm feeling good today. I guess I just needed a cookie fix!

Well, busy day today and I am tired! I didn't sleep well, so I will be hitting the hay early tonight (I hope).

Have a great one!
  • lilangel7671
    Options
    Just a quick post girls...how does my diary look for today? I'm nervous coming back around about eating as I normally would...I know I've gained and just wanted to know if I should maybe be decreasing my cals again? I ran alot today though....just a thought. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Just a quick post girls...how does my diary look for today? I'm nervous coming back around about eating as I normally would...I know I've gained and just wanted to know if I should maybe be decreasing my cals again? I ran alot today though....just a thought. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

The only thing I would change if it were me, would be to go to a lower cal bread, so that you have some extra cals for dinner? I find if I add a few more calories to dinner, I'm less likely to want to eat afterwards? I think I've seen you have those sandwich thins in your diary before (100 calories for the whole bun), so you could do that for lunch, and also have them for dinner as a little added extra carb, and not mess with your calories for the day. Just an idea... Otherwise, I think your diary looks awesome!!!

I do have a question...I've been eating oats as my mid-morning snack (or late breakfast since I get up so dang early), and noticed I'm just crazy hungry by around 11 (I usually eat the oats at 9 or 9:30). Well, this morning, I traded the oats for yogurt and fruit, and I'm not even hungry for lunch yet. Do you find you're starving for lunch after eating the oats? Just curious....
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    Options
    Afternoon ladies!
    I can't believe the day at work is almost over...thank goodness!! Tomorrow is Friday and I am excited! Last night I was able to get my Turbo Kick workout in as well as circuit 2 of LEAN. Holy cow- this lean phase is something else, especially after getting used to the PUSH phase and focusing on specific muscles. Its a different sore these days, especially the day after I've done a LEAN circuit... hard to explain. But, I'm not painfully sore, its more of a "my muscles are so tired today, I don't even want to try to lift them". Tonight I am going to go running at the gym.

Berta- your food diary looks great. I especially like that you've added the sweet potatoes to dinner. I have found that eating some good carbs at dinner help suppress my appetite afterwards. Erika's suggestion sounded great. I usually use lower calorie bread too so I can sqeeze in a little more carbs for dinner.
  • lilangel7671
    Options
    Hi girls! So today is day two. I was good all day/night yesterday. It probably helped that I was at my boys place last night for awhile too..but either way, I came home, brushed my teeth and headed straight to bed. I honestly think it might be my late-night online problem--I am constantly on here reading up, posting, etc. plus I am looking at recipes and trying to log my diaries out! Talk about STUPID! Anyway, I am glad to be getting back on track..and I feel really proud of myself today. I CAN do this. Tomorrow I go meet with my RD, so I am going to mention everything that has been going on and see if she can help there too. Maybe it is something wrong with my diet (lacking something?) but I think it's me..period.:ohwell: I know maintenance is one of the hardest parts, but I was doing so well! I just need all that stupid sugar/carb out of my system then I will be good. It's like I got a little taste and couldn't stop. Well TODAY marks day two as I said, and I am not falling down again! As far as the bread goes..Yes I usually use those 100 calorie rolls, but I ran out. When I grocery shopped this weekend they had the dark german whole wheat bread on sale--it's one I've been WANTING to try so bad..lol That sounds weird, but so true! It is fantastic BTW:tongue: . I hope I didn't mess myself up then for today?? Now I am all worried:frown: **Do you girls think that I am going to be eating too many cals for the day??**I know I haven't gone over, but I'm hesitant because of the little I gained.... I love doing sandwiches for work, they are simple and easy. I decided to add the sweet potatoes to salad for dinner to give me some healthy carbs. I will hope and pray it fills me up (I am going to eat around 8pm because I snacked last at 6) then head for bed with some magazines til I fall asleep. I am going to try to say "NO" to computer use after dinner and see how that goes too.
    Anyway, todays' workout actually turned into a longer run:tongue: I went to the gym very tired and was just going to push until I couldn't go anymore then maybe get a smaller workout in tonight. Well instead I pushed myself for about 75 minutes on the treadie for a total 8.1:bigsmile: Felt soooo good! I'm glad to feel so back on track.
    Tomorrow I have the day off, but I'm thinking I might still head to the gym really early for my normal spinning class...if I get to bed early I should be able to pull that off, then HOPEFULLY finally get some CE in tomorrow afternoon. My hand is still sore if pressured but as long as I watch where the weights sit I think I can do it. :smile:
    Thanks for the support girls! I am sooo appreciative of everyone who doesn't give up on me and steers me right when I go off course. :flowerforyou:
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    Options
    Good morning ladies!
    Last night I was able to get my run in at the gym. Right when I got all the way to the gym I realized my ipod battery was dead. Ugh, I hate running on a treadmill without music. I don't mind running without music if I am outside, but on a treadmill its hard for me to get my motivation. Luckily I was able to snag a treadmill that faced a mirror wall, so I could focus on trying to pump myself up by watching myself run. It helps my form a lot of times too...and I'm a little weird in that I started kind of talking to myself inside my head. Haha! "You're going to run the next 30 minutes straight because your thighs really need some work"...haha. I also did incline intervals to help the time go by. Its crazy how much I rely on my music for motivation. Same with Turbo Kick...I've gotta have a good song that I can workout to in order to get me to push myself to the max. Crazy! Tonight I'm hoping to do some Burn Intervals and some Abs. My abs reallllly need some work. My stomach is more flat these days, but toned.

Superbowl is this weekend.....any fun plans? Any of you cooking any yummy appetizers for the game?

Berta- In my opinion, I don't think you are eating too many calories. Especially considering you typically run 60-80 minutes multiple times a week. Your body needs that fuel to keep getting stronger/faster. I'm excited for you to see that dietian, and what they say as far as the eating goes.
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Good Morning Girlies!!!

Today was another Cathe Friedrich workout...wow, she is just amazing. :bigsmile: I always thought Chalene would forever be my favorite, but Cathe has taken her spot. She just incorporates so much into her workouts, that it's hard to get bored, and easy to always find challenge in the workouts. She also has a lot of unique weight lifting/cardio moves that ALWAYS leave me sore. I'm starting to wonder if I ever won't be sore!!! I normally don't get sore, so I'm loving this!!!

I had a rough night with eating last night, but not sure why. I'm finding my "binge" nights are filled with things I used to eat a lot of, or at least crave a lot (chocolate, salty stuff--sometimes, sweets in general). I went almost a full year without honestly really craving that stuff, and now I am always craving it. I usually can move on and be fine the next day, but still I sit at night and think about it until I finally get up and just go eat it...so weird. I'm sure I am deficient in some area or not getting eough calories or something, as I am fine the rest of the day? We'll see how the weekend goes!

Berta--let us know how the meeting goes!

Have a great one!
  • lilangel7671
    Options
    Hey hey Jammers!
    Wow, what an enlightening day! So this AM I was going to hit the gym for spinning class, but my alarm went off and I absolutely smacked it and slept until 7:15 instead. :laugh: I decided I could just do a TJ workout and that would be good as well. And it was! I got up, had my shake and at 8 did TJ Cardio Party Mix1! I haven't done that one in awhile and it was a great workout. I burned only about 350 cals, but it was good. Relaxed with some breakie until it was time to meet with my RD. And here starts my story:tongue:
    We took a look at my recent eating (the last 3 days, my "good" eating again). She was very impressed with how well I do eat--most of the time--we also discussed the facts of my "binges" also. Her main conclusion is that I exercise too much:blushing: , and without taking a rest day I am setting myself up for disaster. That means..failure, injury or both. And I definitely know the failure feeling.....She discussed with me that really 45 minute usual runs are sufficient, and there is no need to do 70+ elliptical minutes. I should be (after weigh-in and such) at around 1800 calories daily to maintain, with MODERATE exercise. She told me to definitely take at least one "rest" day..even if it is just a shorter video or yoga, etc. I have been pushing my body to "burn" more, and obsessing over that number when it is just not necessary! She said that she would suggest less exercise and keeping my calories/eating the same..I had brought in my last 3 days food diaries and she loved that... So if I eat well and healthy, stay active and don't over-do myself all the time I can easily maintain and be happy. At the moment she said I am eating too much protein and not enough fat...probably what was spurring my bodies craving of JUNK. We set my goals at about the same for carbs 53% (but she said my 55% level was good!), only 17% protein (I set MFP at 15%) and 30% fats. She discussed that the protein powder I add is really not necessary either..go figure--I am getting enough with whole foods--meats/cheeses/etc, and it is just not needed! We talked about how "junk" foods are always going to be around--parties, snacking, etc., and that they ARE ok and if I want make clean "treats" that would be appropriate for everyday. She suggested allowing myself a treat daily--whether a small piece of dark chocolate or frozen yogurt or something because when I was denying myself those things and saying "no I can't have that!" it just leads to a binge.:ohwell: Makes sense right? mmhm.
    Basically I am very happy I went to have the assessment. I have really come to the conclusion that I AM pushing myself so so hard most days, and it is OKAY to just do ONE workout and I should not beat myself up. Nobody is perfect. I think I am a very driven person--I always need a goal..and I feel I always have the out-do myself from day to day. Well, no more ladies! I am going to just relax for awhile (cut back some on workouts), eat like normal with healthy foods, allow myself some treats back in soon and take it one day at a time. I have a follow-up appt in 3 weeks to see how I've been doing and how I feel. I think this will be good. It's day 3 back on track and I weigh-in this AM was 112.5, I am satisfied. I still just want to tone my abs, and the way my RD made it sound is that overdoing it is not going to get me there, just time and patience. So ladies PLEASE, take it easy...you do not want to end up where I was. This starts Day 1 of a new life for me, who's in? Listen to your bodies, do just enough to satisfy yourself! No need to burn yourself out on the elliptical for a 600 calorie burn plus another cardio workout, or do an extra Turbokick because you ate a little over. Just relax and learn for next time. I am learning the hard way, and I know it is going to be hard for me to take it down a notch...but our bodies will crash and burn if we over-do it. Those are just my suggestions..take or leave em, I just don't want to see any of you in my position. I guess for me it is hardest to acknowledge is that it is not about weight or workouts or calorie intake..put things in perspective and really LISTEN to your body. I have definitely felt fatigued for awhile, but I thought I had to keep pushing myself harder...probably goes to show me why my calorie burn is not as efficient, or I couldn't get my HR up as much. That's life.
    I am currently relaxing and feeling a new confidence. I am struggling with whether I want/can do some CE later or not, I KNOW I just said I would take it down a notch..but it still would be. My RD said a cardio workout with some strength is not a bad idea, and she told me the strength training is what keeps your body burning, and how then that way when I do take a complete day for rest, I can still eat 1800 calories with no problem. It *helps* your body girls:smile:
    Heh, the end! I seriously have had some doors opened for me girls. I guess just hearing it from another person, especially a professional, is what I need. I guess I KNEW all along I was pushing too intensely and burning out, but didn't want to admit it. Again, today is Day 1. Who's with me?:wink: We are in this for the LONG HAUL, don't use your gas up at mile 1. :drinker:
    :heart: Healthy, happy lifestyle:heart: