TEAM FIT continued - November!

Replies

• aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    good morning team!!:smile:

hope you are all well and not getting sick!!:flowerforyou:

Yesterday: 70 mins exercise and 9 glasses of water
    today: 70 mins exercise and 8 glasses of water.

I really want to try to get in another 30 mins of exercise for the next couple days but I get so burned out on exercising! lol. i walk for 20 mins at work and then when i get home i do the 30 day shred twice. its great and I love it and if i dont do it i feel bad for not doing it. But i cant find motivation to do something else. But i think i'm just going to have to say to myself "get up and do it because you are going to be having drinks saturday and you need to lose at least another pound or two this week!!!!!" :cry:

Oh man! lol. I have to do it! Maybe I'll go use the elliptical for a little while. I have to go to the mailbox anyways today and its right by it. Help me get motivated people! hehe:glasses: :bigsmile:

Have a great Wednesday!! Half way through the week now!! :drinker: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :smile: :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    aabelein - just do it. Do they have a tv in the room. You can workout and watch your favorite show at the same time.

lmr - you are doing great. don't stop now. You are over your half way point and you got that by being consistent. Slow and steady wins the race.

Down Sizin - yes burrrr is right. I am going to Louisiana for Christmas so I am waiting for the hot and muggy December days and getting my cozy winters on the weekends.

Tuesday - 60 min workout and 14 glasses water
    Wednesday - 40 min workout

Hump day:happy: Hang in there everyone.
  • Happy Wednesday, TEAM!

Ariel - Even 15 minutes of Elliptical a day will help. Just do it. You'll be glad you did! :wink:
    lmr - I agree with Kimberly. Don't stop now - you are so close! Dig in and keep it up - you're doing
    GREAT!!! You'll be glad you did AND you are motivating us, too! :happy:
    Kimberly - I hear ya about the hot and muggy LA weather...I'm going there next week for T.G. and I'm
    hoping the weather is cool. :smile:

Tues: 60 min, 8 water, alot better at eating my cals (+ exercise ones) :tongue:

I think I'm finally past the "you can't eat 1200+ cals daily and lose weight" mentality. It's a metabolism thing along with eating the right cals! I'm feeling GREAT and hopefully, I'll see some good results on weigh day.
    Everyone have a great Wednesday! :bigsmile:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Awww...thanks girls...I really appreciate the support!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • aabelein
    at least you guys have winter! lol. here in Arizona its just kinda cold. during the days its anywhere from 70-80 and at night and in the mornings its like 50-60. we dont even have seasons here. lol we have extremly hot and then kinda cold. lol. our leaves on our trees dont even turn red or orange. its green all year long. i hate it. well i dont think i would do well in snow, but i would like to have some seasons. oh and also, some times we get warm streaks. last week it was 90+ during the day. Whats with that!? lol:tongue::laugh: Arizona is a strange state. lol.
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    I think that I would die in 90+ weather. I can't live without my fall and winter. I love the way the leaves turn colors and I love the 40's weather and christmas isn't christmas without snow!!!!
    TUESDAY- 60+ minutes of dancing and like 6 glasses of water:noway:
    Yeah I didn't do to good with the water!
  • lmr9
    Wednesday - 8 cups of water - 0 exercise - went over my daily calories by 700!!! Sheesh!!! :noway: :grumble: :angry: :sad:
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Tuesday: 4 glasses of water, 45 mins cardio
    Wednesday: 4 glasses of water, 50 mins cardio
    Thursday: I plan to do a yoga DVD with a friend, but it's hard to know how many calories burned. I don't plan to go to the gym.

lmr9 - I went over my calories today too... it's amazing how easy that is to do.

My 2 cents on the weather discussion - I'm originally from South Dakota, where it snows like October through April and can get to 50 degrees BELOW zero with windchill. Now I live in southern California where people think 2 inches of snow is the apocalypse... things in South Dakota don't even begin to shut down until there's at least a foot of snow. Living here is kinda funny. I don't really like snow, mostly because I'm used to it in inconvenient amounts for ridiculously long periods of time, but I do like a LITTLE bit of snow for Christmas. A couple inches at most. Too bad I don't run the weather. :tongue:
  • aabelein
    good morning team!:tongue:

i was bad yesterday and I didnt exercise for a 2nd time in the evening so it made me go over my carbs!! :sad: I'm a little pissed at myself, but there will be days where i just feel too tired and wont want to do it, so i'm trying not to be too upset. I think its because i moved on to level 2 of the 30 day shred again and i forgot how tough it is compared to level 1. but i have to do it twice today. to make up for yesterday.

But I'm going to the mall later to buy some new foundation and mascara and a new compact. :smile: I like buying new make up. lol. And also my sister and I are going to buy a nice top to wear on Saturday when we go see Phantom!!!! I think I want a purple top. I like purple.:laugh:

And I love fall colors too, especially on trees, and I would love to play in some snow or have a white Christmas, but it would be too cold for me. I'm born and raised here in AZ, so I'm a wuss when it comes to cold.:laugh: But if I go two hours North, then I'm in snow. but the trees dont really change too much up there either..... :ohwell:

Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday! Its almost Friday!!! Hang in there!! :flowerforyou: :glasses: :bigsmile:
  • aabelein
    oops, I almost forgot!

yesterday: 45 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water
    today: 70 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water.
    :wink:
  • kholmes
    Wednesday - 40 min workout, 12 glasses water
    Thursday - 40 min workout

Well I was born and raised in Louisiana were it rarely snows and is hot a humid. So needless to say we don't have seasons and Christmas is in the 90s. I lived in Texas for 2 years and the weather is better but still not a lot of snow and no season changes with the leaves. Now I am in Nevada and once again it is typically hot. But we had a cold front and with the wind it always feels colder than it is. We did have snow last December but that was a rare occasion too. I did go up to Utah before Halloween and they had snow up there. I like the idea of snow but I could never live with it all the time. I like my southern ways. I would love to see a true fall changing of the leaves on the east coast. One day I am going to make it there.
  • jolinemariem
    WEDNESDAY-60 minutes of cardio and 8 cups of water:smile:

I have had success on one thing!! I'm sure most of you know by now I dance for cardio most of the time. Well I have been practicing and I can finally move my hips like shakira!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: I know its not a weight loss goal but it was a goal none the less and I am very proud of myself. It makes me feel sexy:blushing: Sorry I just had to tell someone lol!!!!
  • Hi Team

I stayed home from work today..upset stomach that started last night.
    No gym this morning.

Wed. 8 water, 60 min exercise

Have a good day everyone. I hope I feel better tomorrow!
  • jolinemariem
    THURSDAY- 9 glasses of water, 30 min of cardio :noway:
    Yea I should have done more but I had school, a dress fitting and guests over for supper. I was lazy by the time they left :yawn: i think i am going to go to bed GOODNIGHT LADIES!!
  • lmr9
    Weigh in results: gained 1 pound.

Oh well. Not too bad considering I only worked out 3 times this week and went over my calories by quite a bit on 2 days. But, on the bright side, I did lose 1/2 inch on my waist and 1 inch on my thighs! All-in-all I feel great about my progress. I've lost 3 pounds this month (in 3 weeks).

Well ladies, I might not be on here much over the next week. My hubby and I are leaving town today for a little vaca and then I'll be at my brother's house for Thanksgiving and then my sister-in-law's house for another Thanksgiving. I'm on a mission to NOT GAIN WEIGHT over this break.

If I don't speak to you all before then - HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I'm thankful to have this group of wonderful people who motivate each other and support each other to make their lives better!! Everyone should be very proud of themselves!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :smile:
  • aabelein
    Weigh in results: gained 1 pound.

Oh well. Not too bad considering I only worked out 3 times this week and went over my calories by quite a bit on 2 days. But, on the bright side, I did lose 1/2 inch on my waist and 1 inch on my thighs! All-in-all I feel great about my progress. I've lost 3 pounds this month (in 3 weeks).

Well ladies, I might not be on here much over the next week. My hubby and I are leaving town today for a little vaca and then I'll be at my brother's house for Thanksgiving and then my sister-in-law's house for another Thanksgiving. I'm on a mission to NOT GAIN WEIGHT over this break.

If I don't speak to you all before then - HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I'm thankful to have this group of wonderful people who motivate each other and support each other to make their lives better!! Everyone should be very proud of themselves!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :smile:

Thats very sweet! Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your little vaca and have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving also!! I know you'll do great and you'll be strong! RESIST!!:laugh:
  • aabelein
    hi all!:glasses:
    yesterday: 70 mins of exercise and 8 glases of water
    today: 70 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water

I'm soo happy it's Friday! Tomorrow is my big day!! And last night I went to the mall to find a nice shirt to wear to the Phantom and I was sooo thrilled!!! I was able to fit into a medium size shirt!!!!! :smile: :bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou: The last time I went to Dillards and tried on clothes I couldn't even wear an x-large!! The larges fit the best, but its because I have big breats. lol. but they too have gotten smaller, I know it! I was a 40 DD and I'm probably a 36-38 D now, so I'm happy! It was such a great feeling to know that i can shop at regular stores now and not just plus size!!! It's fantastic! I didnt find a shirt though.... I have my heart set on a dark purple shirt, but I didnt find what I was looking for. So I'm going to Ross tomorrow after we have lunch and all 3 of us are going to pick out an outfit for the show :tongue: I'm sooo excited!! Thanks for all of your support and your words of encourgament! I dont know how I could have done it with out all of your support. You guys are great!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :glasses: :tongue: :smile:
  • Good morning, TEAM!
    I am back at work, feeling better.

lmr - Thanks for the kind words. :happy:
    Have a GREAT vacation with your hubby - you deserve it! Enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family! Keep drinking your water - that will help keep you full and if you do indulge a bit...concentrate on portion control. You'll do fine. CONGRATS on inches lost!!! :happy:

Ariel - Your wt loss is a HUGE accomplishment!!!! I absolutely love Phantom of the Opera and would love to go see the play! Good luck finding a great outfit! It's so exciting to see the results of all your hard work, isn't it? Shopping in the regular sizes.......M A J O R !!!! Congrats!!! :bigsmile:

Thurs: 0 water (too nauseated), 0 exercise

jolinemm - Stay strong! You can do it!!!
  • kholmes
    Morning ladies

Thursday - 14 glasses water, 60 min workout
    Friday - 40 min workout

Karen - glad you are feeling well enough to be at work. Hope you get back to normal soon
    Joliemm - dance is great exercise so keep it up if that is what you enjoy.
    lmr9 - we will miss you for the next few weeks but we will see you back in december. hope you have a wonderful vacation and a nice thanksgiving.
    ariel - can't wait to hear all about your girls saturday. See you did lose a size (tops count too). Your hard work is paying off. Hope you find the perfect top for Phantom. My husband took me to see Phantom for my birthday here in vegas. We sat directly under the chandelier. I was actually direcly under the ring so I would not have died but my husband would have been crushed. it was great.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. This is my last day at this job so I am patiently waiting until 5:00. Then I have a crazy buzy weekend.
  • aabelein
    i would love to sit that close to Phantom! but our seats aren't that close. they're not bad but i wish i had money to get the expensive ones. but it will still be awesome!!:glasses:
This discussion has been closed.