Options
    Tueday accountability
    Sherry 4
    Sweets 0

No sweets at the holiday party Yipee!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    My mom bought me a king size twix :noway: .

Ivy 7
    Sweets 1

I caved and ate it this morning

Ivy 7
    Sweets 2
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I bought a load of stuff to make Christmas cookies and goodies. May the force be with me.... summoning all the willpower I know I have.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Brenda- 8
    Sweets- 3

:)
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I bought a load of stuff to make Christmas cookies and goodies. May the force be with me.... summoning all the willpower I know I have.

Lori, I am going to start baking Friday and dreading it. Luckily I have 10 of Emmy's people plus all the neighbors so it won't stick around in my house for long.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Lori, I am going to start baking Friday and dreading it. Luckily I have 10 of Emmy's people plus all the neighbors so it won't stick around in my house for long.

We are leaving wednesday the 23rd and I'm not starting my cookie baking until tthe thursday before.
  • 72lori
    Options

We are leaving wednesday the 23rd and I'm not starting my cookie baking until tthe thursday before.

I am experiencing something I have never experienced before. I've made dozens of cookies- 4 different kinds, 2 bags of pretzel/kiss/m&m things. Havent had one little bite or lick and yet I still feel about half gross..... from SMELLING it.

For real! I always thought I felt this way when baking because I eat the whole time. I'm not even hungry, just from smelling it bake. I won't pretend at first it didn't get to me a bit, it did, but right now, I wouldn't want any even if I could have some.

The thought of making dinner is making me sick. Blah!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I am experiencing something I have never experienced before. I've made dozens of cookies- 4 different kinds, 2 bags of pretzel/kiss/m&m things. Havent had one little bite or lick and yet I still feel about half gross..... from SMELLING it.

For real! I always thought I felt this way when baking because I eat the whole time. I'm not even hungry, just from smelling it bake. I won't pretend at first it didn't get to me a bit, it did, but right now, I wouldn't want any even if I could have some.

Hope you're not getting Alex's bug, my friend--
  • Marla64
    Options
    I forget my score-- is it Marla 12, Sweets 1 ? Or are we on 13 to 1?

whatever-- I'm winning-- that's all that matters--
  • 72lori
    Options

Hope you're not getting Alex's bug, my friend--

Me too! I felt sort of gross at the gym today, but once I got moving got past it. That's all I need. I already ate extra vitamin C. :happy:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Dinner has been eaten. I'm going to chill out for about an hour and then I'm calling it night. Another victory for Chocolickkyss.

Chocolickkyss: 4
    Sweats: 0
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Lisa - 9
    Sweets - 0 :bigsmile:

I really wanted some ice cream from Dairy Queen tonight.. but I passed on it. Yay!!
  • 72lori
    Options
    I forgot to count today.

Lori 13
    Sweets 0
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    If you started on Nov. 26th, that would make today, Day 14, I believe. So Marla 13, Sweets 1.
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Lisa - 9

I really wanted some ice cream from Dairy Queen tonight.. but I passed on it. Yay!!

I'm definitely having a candy cane blizzard thing on Christmas Eve, but not until then! I had another wonderful day! Got my haircut and normally I would go and get a starbucks and walk the mall but instead I powerwalked a lap and then started trying on tons of jeans... I went to 3 different stores and tried stuff on.. so I range from a size 6 at express a size 7 at Charlotte Russe, and a size 8 at American Eagle, well I could get in a size 6 but theres a bit of muffin top so not going there yet. All in all I bought a pair of jeans at American Eagle since they had a wash AND fit that I liked... I have wide hips and a booty as well as large muscular thighs so skinny or boot cut jeans just make me look funny, I like a bit of a flare but Express's flare is too big lol American eagle was just right! I'm so glad I invested the time to go to a few different places and really focus on finding something I liked, rather than browsing with a coffee in my hand. Plus this motivated me to stay on track so I can get even smaller! I also stopped by Victoria Secret and got a little somethin somethin for my hubby when he comes home =) Also very motivating to keep me on track lol

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow ladies!

Carleen- 6
    Sweets- 6

Tied Again!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey Sweeties!

Glad to see us all doing so well...

Day 13 in the bag for me! I'm so glad I started this...way for me to prove myself wrong, 'cause I never thought I could (or would want to) give up my sweets. Now, I'd be lying if I said I would never eat them again -a life without cheesecake is my version of hell- but I am so much more aware of it.

That said, 15 days to Cheesecake Factory!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have beaten the sugar again!!

Samantha 13
    Sweets Nada!!!!!!
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Lisa - 9

I'm definitely having a candy cane blizzard thing on Christmas Eve, but not until then! I had another wonderful day! Got my haircut and normally I would go and get a starbucks and walk the mall but instead I powerwalked a lap and then started trying on tons of jeans... I went to 3 different stores and tried stuff on.. so I range from a size 6 at express a size 7 at Charlotte Russe, and a size 8 at American Eagle, well I could get in a size 6 but theres a bit of muffin top so not going there yet. All in all I bought a pair of jeans at American Eagle since they had a wash AND fit that I liked... I have wide hips and a booty as well as large muscular thighs so skinny or boot cut jeans just make me look funny, I like a bit of a flare but Express's flare is too big lol American eagle was just right! I'm so glad I invested the time to go to a few different places and really focus on finding something I liked, rather than browsing with a coffee in my hand. Plus this motivated me to stay on track so I can get even smaller! I also stopped by Victoria Secret and got a little somethin somethin for my hubby when he comes home =) Also very motivating to keep me on track lol

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow ladies!

Carleen- 6
    Sweets- 6

Tied Again!!!

Heyyy, I don't know if you're already a member or not, but you can join the DQ Blizzard Fan Club and get a printable coupon for buy 1 get 1 free Blizzard. http://www.blizzardfanclub.com/join/
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    No sweets today!! :smile:

Kelynn 8
    Sweets 6
  • Marla64
    Options
    I forgot to count today.

Lori 13
    Sweets 0

Well, I have to give back a sweet-- had some nice family time tonight. Kids baked a cheesecake, so I had a small piece. It was after my run, so I'm cool with it-- whaddyagonnado? Calories are still good today and I had a strong run. It is what it is, I guess--

So, Marla 11
    Sweets 2

I think--