1192021222325»

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Another one in the bag...

Shuntae 19
    Sweets 1

Tomorrow is our department's holiday luncheon, where there will be some temptation...but I can do this. There will be fruit, and I might take some yogurt along. Or, I could just have my typical 3pm snack of apple and PB.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I'm either 17 and 3, or 16 and 4--

I think the latter--

But today's good so far--

Sarah's baking white chocolate chip walnut cookies as I type-- help.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    I'm either 17 and 3, or 16 and 4--

I think the latter--

But today's good so far--

Sarah's baking white chocolate chip walnut cookies as I type-- help.

Oh, that is cruel. Shame on her.
  • DeAngelo
    Options
    new to the scene trying to get lean!! I'm looking forward to this journey
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Samantha 16
    Sweets 2

the sweets got me last night and this AM. Darn it.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Lisa - 10
    Sweets - 6
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Amanda - 12

Sweets - 7

Christmas cookies should be outlawed! Actually I should just get some willpower!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    My beautician gave me a chocolate peppermint stick :noway: . But I didn't eat it.

Ivy 13
    Sweets 3

8 more days til Christmas....

Cheryl.... meet me at bestbuy.com or walmart.com.:laugh: I think today is the last day for regular shipping to arrive on time. Guess it's UPS for me.
  • Marla64
    Options
    new to the scene trying to get lean!! I'm looking forward to this journey

Hey-- welcome!

I hung tough tonight-- no cookies-- and they were looking F-I-N-E!!

I threw some in a storage container in the freezer for Christmas just for me.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I didn't post not because I abandoned this, but because I was really busy. Which kept my mind off sweets. :smile: So

Dew: 16 (I think)
    Sweets: 3

I :love: it!

P.S. I just read my first post to find out the number of days I've been at it and I have to say that I still have jam (not from the same jar :wink:) since Lori (I think it was her) said she doesn't see jam/jelly as a problem. Hope this is fair to everyone else in the challenge :smile:. I'm not a big jam eater, but I love the Pb&J (or recently Almond Butter & Jelly) sandwiches :wink:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I didn't post not because I abandoned this, but because I was really busy. Which kept my mind off sweets. :smile: So

P.S. I just read my first post to find out the number of days I've been at it and I have to say that I still have jam (not from the same jar :wink:) since Lori (I think it was her) said she doesn't see jam/jelly as a problem. Hope this is fair to everyone else in the challenge :smile:. I'm not a big jam eater, but I love the Pb&J (or recently Almond Butter & Jelly) sandwiches :wink:

Good job. Some people who are really sugar restrictive would say no to the jam. I only say no to the stuff that is a problem for me. I don't find myself hanging on the fridge door licking the jam outta the container, so for me, it wouldn't count. This is more of a sweets and in desserty sorta stuff challenge for most of us.

If I cut all sugar I would not be eating my vanilla yogurt, an occasional bowl of raisin bran, bread and the list goes on and on..... I'm not that good. Sugar is everywhere.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,986 Member
    Options
    Yesterday Accountability:
    Sherry 9
    Sweets 1

Again, I feel that I have been doing the right things nutrtitionally and its been worth the effort. I brought my own foods last night to the church supper and all went well. They had treats / dessert and really I didn't even salivate. Its not what my body needs and mentally I know that I don't need it either. Of course, It's only been 9 or 10 days....They didn't have any pie so I passed that test.

Today I am eating with my daughter at school They are having a turkey meal. I will plan on bringing some of my own food (of course) but eating the turkey they offer. Its me showing up that counts and the company that I keep with her at lunch, not about the food we stuff in our mouth.

So, Today I will be successful..... Yes, Successful....Successful (again, repeating it to help get it into my head that I want to be successful).
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Jason 20

Sweets 0
  • Marla64
    Options

Good job. Some people who are really sugar restrictive would say no to the jam. I only say no to the stuff that is a problem for me. I don't find myself hanging on the fridge door licking the jam outta the container, so for me, it wouldn't count. This is more of a sweets and in desserty sorta stuff challenge for most of us.

If I cut all sugar I would not be eating my vanilla yogurt, an occasional bowl of raisin bran, bread and the list goes on and on..... I'm not that good. Sugar is everywhere.

That's how I've been viewing it, too, Lori. I probably didn't need to give sweets a point the other day when I had a bite of the peanut roll that broke my tooth-- it's not something that I drool over-- (ha-- "hanging on the fridge door, licking the jam out of the container--" funny mental picture-- but so accurate)

My hangups are chocolate, cookies, cakes, desserts, doughnuts. But, peanut rolls? As if.

So, I may take back a point today-- ( or have a cookie today and call it square?)

Nah-- just kidding about the cookie-- Sarah's white chocolate chip walnut cookies look amazing. Something that girl does just produces incredible cookies. We follow the same recipes, but mine are always poofy, hers are flatter making the chips stand up more. Amazing stuff.

Jason-- you are the man-- nuff said.

Have a great day, peeps.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

That's how I've been viewing it, too, Lori. I probably didn't need to give sweets a point the other day when I had a bite of the peanut roll that broke my tooth-- it's not something that I drool over-- (ha-- "hanging on the fridge door, licking the jam out of the container--" funny mental picture-- but so accurate)

My hangups are chocolate, cookies, cakes, desserts, doughnuts. But, peanut rolls? As if.

So, I may take back a point today-- ( or have a cookie today and call it square?)

Nah-- just kidding about the cookie-- Sarah's white chocolate chip walnut cookies look amazing. Something that girl does just produces incredible cookies. We follow the same recipes, but mine are always poofy, hers are flatter making the chips stand up more. Amazing stuff.

Have a great day, peeps.

Oh! Thank You, I only eat when their is a get together. I litterally don't crave the sweets, so it's very good for my steady continuing weight loss not to mention my eventual maintenance.:bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Options

Have a great day, peeps.

Okay-- so I wasn't kidding about the cookie-- dagnabit.

I'll run it off though-- promise!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Although I haven't had dinner yet I'm claiming victory for today. Tomorrow is weigh in and measurments at boot camp and I know i'm not doing anything that could potential tip the scale in the wrong direction. I've been working out pretty intensely and consistently as well eating healthy so I hope the scale and the measuring tape reflect it tomorrow.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED

Chocolickkyss: 12
    Sweets: 0
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Another day in the bucket. I had sugar free chocolate pudding, bananas and cool whip at dinner, sort of feel guilty, but sugar free pudding is NO sugar, cool whip has 1 gram. Granted it's full up of chemicals.... but every once in a while isn't going to hurt and it tasted good.

Lori- 21
    Sweets- 0
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Another day done...today was our holiday party at work, where there was cheesecake, chocolate mousse cake and homemade peppermint patties.

None for me...oddly enough, I didn't even want any -and it's TOM so that is huge for me. I took my apple and Dark Chocolate Dreams PB along to eat for dessert, and it was heavenly. (And people were interested in my snack.)

Shuntae 20
    Sweets 1