No sweets til Christmas~

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Good luck wih all your baking! Mine are all in the freezer. The kids eat them right out of there. Works for me.

Lori 16
    Sweets 0
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    FINALLY I got back on track!

Lisa - 10
    Sweets - 3
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Brenda- 10
    Sweets- 6

:)
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Ivy 10
    Sweets 3
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have to admit that I tried like a sliver of the fudge I made today. it wasn't even a bit. it was like a crumb. I didn't crave any more then that and I haven't had anything else sweet so I'm not giving it to the sweets. I just had to tell someone. hahahaha

Samantha still going strong
    Sweets are like the last kid to be picked during kickball!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    okay -- if Lori's 16-0, that tells me I'm 13-3.

I'll take it--

I was just out in the kitchen-- very upset tonight-- lots going on around here. Looked at the cookies, thought for a moment-- and was blissful to realize, again, that that's not who I am anymore-- I don't drown my sorrows in food. Woot--
    thanks for all the encouragement--

You raise me up, people--
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Me too! And we had a cookie party after dd's program tonight, but I held strong!

Amanda - 11
    Sweets - 5
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Jason 17

Sweets 0

Clocking in early, so I don't miss another day.lol By the way it's 2:01 on my computer, but when it comes out on the page it's a three hour difference, just so you know. No worries I'm all there and not clocking in to early.:smile:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Marla, way to go! You are inspiring, along with everyone else in this challenge. It's motivating to see how everyone's winning against the sweets - no matter what the score is, each of us is leading! :drinker:

Dew: 12
    Sweets: 3
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    okay -- if Lori's 16-0, that tells me I'm 13-3.

I'll take it--

I was just out in the kitchen-- very upset tonight-- lots going on around here. Looked at the cookies, thought for a moment-- and was blissful to realize, again, that that's not who I am anymore-- I don't drown my sorrows in food. Woot--

Now THAT is what I call a victory!! Way to go Marla!!
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Me too! And we had a cookie party after dd's program tonight, but I held strong!

Amanda - 11
    Sweets - 5

Yay! It feels good doesn't it?:happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options

That is really beautiful, M. :love:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me on Dec 3 before my vacation:
    I will not give in while on vacation. I will not give in while on vacation. I will not give in while on vacation. I will not give in while on vacation. I will not give in while on vacation. I will not give in while on vacation. I will not give in while on vacation. I will not give in while on vacation.

......could you guys chant that for me daily, please? Thanks -

"And I will hear you." (what movie line is that quote?? answer on the 13th of Dec.)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Answer ~~~ the movie is: Australia ..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard you. but the chanting got fainter and fainter the further south I got. :wink: And the food there was unbelievable. Lots of fresh fruit and veggies.

The island of Roatan "requires" all visitors to eat key lime pie. So....

Cheryl - 10
    Sweets - 7

I'm back on my own turf, where there are no island rules... sniff. ( and, I enjoyed myself immensely, and know you will understand ) :happy:

You all have been doing GREAT. Congrats to everyone!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    Sunday afternoon I really wanted to give in, yet I didn't want to. I wanted to stay clean, even if it meant not eating "sweets". So instead of having something crapy, I had a 1/2 chocolate protein drink:
    1/2c Milk
    1 tsp Naturally Made Peanut butter
    6 Ice cubes
    -blend in mixer....and pour into nice wine glass and enjoy.

Tasted about as close to a chocolate/peanut butter milk shake as you can get...plus its healthy!!!

Sherry 8
    Sweets 0

The other stuff I had wasn't really clean food (think KFC chicken and a biscuit) but, at least it wasn't sweet.
    I've been dreaming about having caramel.....ONLY 12 days left till christmas...........
  • supermom1114
    Options
    oh man.. things haven't been good for me, I dont know what clicked, I had one cookie and then it was all down hill... but I've been good so far today and am set on getting things back in shape. I'm not sure of my count anymore its probably horrible, but I'm still going to keep up with this thread to stay accountable!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I'm claiming yesterday and today. I'm in the house for the day and there are no sweets here so I don't have to worry about giving in to anything. Have a great day.

Chocolickkyss: 9
    Sweets: 0
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Dinner eaten, so I'm calling it done...

Shuntae 16
    Sweets 1
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    I did good today all except for finding a jar of Nutella in the cabinet and eating some of it... I've looked in there and saw it about 20 times though, I'm surprised it took me this long to give in!! lol

Lisa - 10
    Sweets - 4
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    No sweets today although I thought about it! :smile:

Amanda - 12

Sweets - 5
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Another successful day.