BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Brenda- 9
    Sweets- 3

:)
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Confession time for me too... I got my tattoo today and beforehand I was nervous and gave in to some Uh-Oh Oreos... and then after I gave in to hershey kisses... but I'm pumped I got my tattoo!!! heres a pic!!!

16532_1157737873386_1525920029_3040.jpg

Love it. :)
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    NO sweets today for me...

Kelynn- 9
    Sweets- 6

... I'm getting there!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Confession time for me too... I got my tattoo today and beforehand I was nervous and gave in to some Uh-Oh Oreos... and then after I gave in to hershey kisses... but I'm pumped I got my tattoo!!! heres a pic!!!

16532_1157737873386_1525920029_3040.jpg

Oooh, that's awesome!
    My sister got a tattoo today, too...I'm so jealous.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, day done...

14 in the bag!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I got today. Kids had soccer and I ate dinner at 8:30 tonight, I NEVER do that. Nor do I eat chips, but I enjoyed some SunChips... and then some more. No sweets though.

Lori- 14
    Sweets-0
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am checking in for today and yesterday. Yesterday my sister bought chocolate/white chocolate peppermint bark at Cost-Co and of course I had to have some. :ohwell: I was good today!

Amanda - 10

Sweets - 3
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I forgot what day I am on. I think.....

Samantha 13
    Sweets 0
  • 72lori
    Options
    I forgot what day I am on. I think.....

Samantha 13
    Sweets 0

I swear I forget every day and have to go back to the day after Thanksgiving and recount. I guess the fact that it's been so many we are losing track is a good sign.

Good job all you fellow no sweets friends! Even if your sweets has a score, it doesn't matter, it's the fact that you are so much more accountable that really matters, not the number in the column.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I think I counted wrong when I put the score for Kelynn v. Sweets.

I guess it should be:

Sweets 6
    Kelynn 8 :huh: Not sure, but something like that... from now on I'll just say whether I had sweets or not- easier than trying to figure it out for me since Sweets have more than 1 or 2 "wins":ohwell: ... I'm still winning!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    I keep track of my score by having it in my outlook as a daily reminder, which I update daily.

Thur : Accountability
    Sherry 6
    Sweets 0

*whew, 6 days....This ain't too bad....I WILL make it through the weekend with NO SWEETS!!!! I WILL....I WILL....I WILL.....

That is my goal for Friday, Sat, and Sunday!
    -Sherry
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I need feedback. Today after boot camp our instructor gave us all one mini cran apple gluten free muffin as a treat for doing extremely well over the last few weeks. My question is, would this count as a sweet? If the majority believes so then I will not eat it but if the majority doesn't think so then I will enjoy the treat that she gave. Since the boot camp instructor gave it to us it has me believing that it's pretty healthy but did not want to have to give up a victory to sweats so I thought I would bring it to the group.

FEEDBACK NEEDED ASAP!!!!!

Thank you in advance.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I need feedback. Today after boot camp our instructor gave us all one mini cran apple gluten free muffin as a treat for doing extremely well over the last few weeks. My question is, would this count as a sweet? If the majority believes so then I will not eat it but if the majority doesn't think so then I will enjoy the treat that she gave. Since the boot camp instructor gave it to us it has me believing that it's pretty healthy but did not want to have to give up a victory to sweats so I thought I would bring it to the group.

Thank you in advance.

I say eat it. if it is something you call go with out regularly, eat it. if you don't crave more afterwards. Eat it
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

Thank you in advance.

Muffins are no big deal for me. My downfall tends to be chocolate chip cookies, cake and sweet potato pie, oh and I forgot that dang gourmet caramel popcorn. Thank for the feedback

I say eat it. if it is something you call go with out regularly, eat it. if you don't crave more afterwards. Eat it
  • BrendaLee
    Options

Thank you in advance.

I count any and all sweets- but I'm addicted to any and all sweets, so I have to.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Today I shall have a sweet treat at the mall, so I'm unclaiming today.

Brenda- 9
    Sweets- 4
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    It's day 25 of my challenge (burn at least 500 calories everyday for 30 days) and it is getting more and more difficult to see this challenge through BUT my workout is complete for today. It was actually completed by 8:30 am but couldn't post because I got real, real busy with work. I finally had a minute so decided to check on in. Well today was boot camp and our instructor had a little surprise for us. Instead of our usually grueling workout today we were treated to an hour of Yoga. While we clearly were strengthing our muscles my heart rate did not get very high so I knew I would have to head to the gym directly after class to ensure I burned at least 500 calories. I got to the gym and hopped right on the elliptical machine for 65 minutes and was able to burn a total of 637 calories.

Today was also our unit holiday luncheon and I am proud to announce that I DID NOT OVER INDULGE. I had some turkey (white meat), green beans, stuffing (1/2 cup) and toss salad. Despite there being peach cobbler, red velvet cake, apple and sweet potato pie to choose from I CHOSE NOTHING! I also chose not to eat the rolls, corn bread or baked macaroni & cheese. Today was definitely a good day.

I decided not to eat the mini muffin so it looks like today will be a victorious day. I won't officially claim it until after dinner but it's looking real, real, real, real good. Since I have no major weekend plans I'm also feeling pretty confident about claiming those days too but of course I'll see them through first.
  • 72lori
    Options
    It's day 25 of my challenge (burn at least 500 calories everyday for 30 days) and it is getting more and more difficult to see this challenge through BUT my workout is complete for today. It was actually completed by 8:30 am but couldn't post because I got real, real busy with work. I finally had a minute so decided to check on in. Well today was boot camp and our instructor had a little surprise for us. Instead of our usually grueling workout today we were treated to an hour of Yoga. While we clearly were strengthing our muscles my heart rate did not get very high so I knew I would have to head to the gym directly after class to ensure I burned at least 500 calories. I got to the gym and hopped right on the elliptical machine for 65 minutes and was able to burn a total of 637 calories.

Today was also our unit holiday luncheon and I am proud to announce that I DID NOT OVER INDULGE. I had some turkey (white meat), green beans, stuffing (1/2 cup) and toss salad. Despite there being peach cobbler, red velvet cake, apple and sweet potato pie to choose from I CHOSE NOTHING! I also chose not to eat the rolls, corn bread or baked macaroni & cheese. Today was definitely a good day.

I decided not to eat the mini muffin so it looks like today will be a victorious day. I won't officially claim it until after dinner but it's looking real, real, real, real good. Since I have no major weekend plans I'm also feeling pretty confident about claiming those days too but of course I'll see them through first.

Good challenge. I decided for December I would try to burn 20,000 calories in the month. Starting to feel the effects (burden?) of it now, wondering if I will get there because I know there are days I will not be getting any exercise coming up, not a chance, just can't happen with our schedule so I'm working hard to get a few days ahead.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

Good challenge. I decided for December I would try to burn 20,000 calories in the month. Starting to feel the effects (burden?) of it now, wondering if I will get there because I know there are days I will not be getting any exercise coming up, not a chance, just can't happen with our schedule so I'm working hard to get a few days ahead.

20,000 calories in a month is a big challenge. I calculated 15,000 if I only burned 500 calories a day for 30 days. I know the total calories is actually higher since I've gone over 500 calories on many days. While I know this challenge will be great for me in the long run I must say it has become very burdensome. The working out in itself hasn't been problematic since I'm in boot camp three days a week and she assigns homework for the other three but making sure I get to at least 500 has caused me to really crank up the intensity.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    It depends. I wouldn't count a cornbread muffin as a sweet. Most of the healthy gluten free muffins have 1/3 cup of sugar or less for a batch - some people use that much in baking bread. So I'm thinking no.

Thank you in advance.