No sweets til Christmas~

Options

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I think I am in trouble with this challenge!

Amanda - 10

Sweets - 5
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I'm baking chocolate peanut butter chip cookies as I type-- so far, so good.

I'm claiming the day-- I've gotten past the hard part-- the first pan out of the oven.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I've got this one in the bag!!

Samantha~ still no sweets
    Sweets aren't gonna get me this time.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I've got today. I had gone back and read the 'No Sweets til Thanksgiving' thread and laughed over myself struggling daily with this challenge. It's not really that hard any more, sure I crashed and burned when I gave in at Thanksgiving, but now it's so much easier to jump back on the train.

I did think about a cookie today and a pretzel, kiss, m&m yummy, but I wasn't really craving them, just thought they sure would taste good and who am I kidding, they would have.

I'm not caving, the scale is looking pretty good, belly flubber is going down, after 2 weeks you really start to see the benefits of not eating sweets. I shall continue.

Lori- 16
    Sweets- 0
  • Marla64
    Options
    Did it-- no cookies-- woo hoooooooo--
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I've got today. I had gone back and read the 'No Sweets til Thanksgiving' thread and laughed over myself struggling daily with this challenge. It's not really that hard any more, sure I crashed and burned when I gave in at Thanksgiving, but now it's so much easier to jump back on the train.

This makes me feel better because I did so good at first and tomorrow I am getting back on the No Sweet wagon and get going!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Ivy 9
    Sweets 3
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I think I am in trouble with this challenge!

Amanda - 10

Sweets - 5

You're not the only one. I've had a bad losing streak this weekend!! But now I'm puttin my foot down... Sweets better have enjoyed it while it lasted!!:laugh:

Lisa - 9
    Sweets - 3
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Another day in the bag...Shuntae 15, Sweets 0

Now, my first real test of this challenge will be tomorrow when I start getting my cookie doughs made.

Marla- what is in those pretzel treats again? I was thinking about taking them to work for our dept. holiday party, but I couldn't remember how to set them up.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    You're not the only one. I've had a bad losing streak this weekend!! But now I'm puttin my foot down... Sweets better have enjoyed it while it lasted!!:laugh:

Lisa - 9
    Sweets - 3

Lisa - I will hope for you and send good thoughts your way, please do the same!:smile:
  • Marla64
    Options

Now, my first real test of this challenge will be tomorrow when I start getting my cookie doughs made.

Marla- what is in those pretzel treats again? I was thinking about taking them to work for our dept. holiday party, but I couldn't remember how to set them up.

Mini pretzels on a cookie sheet. Top each with a Hershey's kiss. Put in lowest oven possible for about 5 minutes, maybe less, until they're soft and pliable, but not ooey-goeey melted, and press M&M on top of each one to squish the chocolate through the pretzel.

To. Die. For.

Beware.

We bought the ingredients for those, too-- and a Gingerbread house-- and white chocolate chip cookies-- and Gingersnaps-- and fudge-- and more chocolate chip cookies.

Should be interesting.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

Jason 15

Sweets 0
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Lisa - 9
    Sweets - 3

Lisa - I will hope for you and send good thoughts your way, please do the same!:smile:

ok I will! Don't worry Amanda, we can do this!!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Dew: 11
    Sweets: 3

No temptation yesterday. :smile:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a success.

Chocolickkyss: 7
    Sweets: 0
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Mini pretzels on a cookie sheet. Top each with a Hershey's kiss. Put in lowest oven possible for about 5 minutes, maybe less, until they're soft and pliable, but not ooey-goeey melted, and press M&M on top of each one to squish the chocolate through the pretzel.

To. Die. For.

Beware.

We bought the ingredients for those, too-- and a Gingerbread house-- and white chocolate chip cookies-- and Gingersnaps-- and fudge-- and more chocolate chip cookies.

Should be interesting.

Marla you and me gotta keep each other accountable. Her is what I am starting this week.

Gingerbread men
    Chocolate malt crinkles
    chocolate star mocha creams
    cake bon bons
    chocolate truffles
    grasshopper bars
    chocolate marshmallow pillows

We will get passed this!!!
  • Marla64
    Options

To. Die. For.

Beware.

Should be interesting.

Marla you and me gotta keep each other accountable. Her is what I am starting this week.

Gingerbread men
    Chocolate malt crinkles
    cake bon bons
    chocolate truffles
    grasshopper bars

Oh my-- yipes, Sam-- okay, you're on.

I forgot about the frosted sugar cookies, cupcakes and birthday cake for Sarah who turns 18 on Christmas eve.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Oh my-- yipes, Sam-- okay, you're on.

I forgot about the frosted sugar cookies, cupcakes and birthday cake for Sarah who turns 18 on Christmas eve.

Cake WAS a hard one for me. but I am so determined to not put to many numbers by the sweets side that I'm hoping to only make enough for our gifts.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

To. Die. For.

Beware.

Should be interesting.

Gingerbread men
    Chocolate malt crinkles
    cake bon bons
    chocolate truffles
    grasshopper bars

Oh, wow - that's tough. I'm inviting myself in on this accountability because I am doing cookies:

Chocolate peanut butter cup
    Sugar
    Snickerdoodles
    Peanut butter blossoms
    Chocolate chip

And there will be cheesecake, chocolate mousse pie and God knows what else at my department holiday lunch on Thursday.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Giving a point to the sweets...I made all of my cookie doughs, and baked a few of the chocolate peanut butter cup ones for the BF to have. I had one of them. But only one, and didn't sample the dough or eat any of the chips or Reese's cups. I call that a win.

Shuntae 15
    Sweets 1