Amigas Fuerte - Strong Girlfriends

Options

Replies

• nicolet04
    Options
    went to zumba tonight, 540 calories burned!!!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    MOrning Buddies!

Went rollerblading yesterday... 500 calories logged :bigsmile: However, I still went over on my calories and didn't maintain the deficit. :grumble: These dam cookies are going to be the death of me :laugh:

Nicole - You are really close to your "Goal size" Buddy keep up the Awesome work :bigsmile: I'm curious now as to why you are baking so much... sounds like you got a bake sale or something :laugh: Hope you guys get some sunshine with those 20's... brrrrr :noway:

Sandy - Glad your energy is returning... just in time to take care of little Gabby. It's harder for me to get my water in while at home, but at work I'm constently drinking :ohwell: Just remember how youthful your skin looks when you are hydrated :wink: I've been really slacking since Thanksgiving it seems :noway:

Amanda - Hi Girlfriend. Hope you and the family are well and no more MIL drama :wink: You are so dedicated to your workouts I know you are doing just fine with your calories :happy:

I need 2 more workouts this week to fulfill my 3 workout minimum :wink: I might just go rollerblading again today and then do Zumba tonight and that will have me covered. :happy: Let's see how that goes :indifferent:

Today is my last day at work till January 4th :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I will try really hard to check in daily because that seems to be the only way I stop myself from going ridiculously over in calories :ohwell: . I wish I get to a point where I don't have to log everything everyday... i guess consistent exercise would allow me to do that. :ohwell:

Passion, Dawn, Amy, Suzanne - :flowerforyou:

Well, Amigas I hope you are Loving Youselves... cause we are HOT MOMMAS!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hola Amigas!!

Yesterday, Billy & I burned 300 calories while doing Tae Bo! It was fun, but tough! I was glad when it was finally over! LOL! Today the girls are sick, so there'll be no step class for me, so it'll be another dvd for sure!

Spicy, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your roller blading! 500 calories is so awesome! You keep doing what you're doing Momma, you're doing great & it'll all workout! These holidays will be over soon & we'll all be able to focus a bit better! Enjoy your last day of work & I think that checking in daily & often is a great idea to keep yourself on track & accountable! I agree with what you said about the water - my skin is always so much clearer!

Nicole, 4/6 is a great size & you'll be there soon!! What a great burn you got with zumba! I hope that the kids are feeling a bit better! How's the baking coming?? Are you just about done?

Make it a great day Amigas!!

:heart: Sandy
  • nicolet04
    Options
    hey buddies! didnt get a workout in today cause i had a bunch of last minute xmas stuff to do. wont be working out tonight, cause my sister in law (also named nicole:grumble: ) is in labor, so we will be heading to the hospital to see her. im all done with my baking....thank god!!! i did really great with not eating much of the treats!! i only ate 4 truffles, 3 cookies, and 1 caramel apple in the last 3 days...not good, but not bad! i am so glad for this goody season to be almost over.:laugh:

spicy- great workout yesterday!! the reason i am baking so much, is because i cant afford to buy everyone presents, so i make treat plates for all our friends. much cheaper....and yummier!! :tongue: enjoy ur last day of work!!:bigsmile:

sandy- great burn yesterday with billy!:laugh: hope the kids r feeling better soon!!:flowerforyou:

hope everybody has a great night!!!!
  • spicy618
    Options
    OMG Girls!

I just returned from the gym and I was there for 3 hours :noway:

I was home convincing myself why I shouldn't go to the gym and then just ignored the excuses and left immediately instead of waiting till 6:30 for Zumba. So I figured I would do 1 hour on the eliptical and go home. Once i finished It was only 15 minutes for Zumba and I wanted to give my contribution to the gift for the instructor. Once I saw everyone pysched up about the party I couldn't leave... tonights class was 90 minutes and it was Wonderful... the collecttion totalled over $200 :bigsmile: Once i download the pictures from my phone you guys are going to Freak out when you see what this lady wore....

I gotta take a shower and eat cause I burned over 1600 calories tonight :bigsmile: I'm set for Christmas dinner :bigsmile:

Have a great night Amigas !
  • nicolet04
    Options
    Merry Christmas eve buddies!! just got home from the gym, did an hour of zumba(560 burned) then an hour of yoga (270 burned!!!) off to the shower cause i have lots to do today!!!

hope u all have a great Christmas:drinker: !!!!!
    be back saturday!!:wink:
  • nicolet04
    Options
    OMG Girls!

I just returned from the gym and I was there for 3 hours :noway:

I was home convincing myself why I shouldn't go to the gym and then just ignored the excuses and left immediately instead of waiting till 6:30 for Zumba. So I figured I would do 1 hour on the eliptical and go home. Once i finished It was only 15 minutes for Zumba and I wanted to give my contribution to the gift for the instructor. Once I saw everyone pysched up about the party I couldn't leave... tonights class was 90 minutes and it was Wonderful... the collecttion totalled over $200 :bigsmile: Once i download the pictures from my phone you guys are going to Freak out when you see what this lady wore....

I gotta take a shower and eat cause I burned over 1600 calories tonight :bigsmile: I'm set for Christmas dinner :bigsmile:

Have a great night Amigas !

great job spicy!!! thats enough calories to get through the next 2 days!!! u ROCK!!!!
  • spicy618
    Options
    Merry Christmas Amigas!

I'm not logging anything until tomorrow. I've been :drinker: alittle too much :bigsmile:

Wishing you all the Peace and Joy of God today and forever.

:heart:
    Yvonne
  • passionhi
    Options
    Good Morning Amigas!!!!!

I missed you girls!!!! But I must admit I have been very bad, this past week. But I will start new, today!

Sanifrey- a few days rest is necessary sometimes, I am sure you are already back on the ball

Spicy- glad that you are having fun, you date magnet!!! :wink: And way to go on the calories!!!!

Nicole-good job on not going overboard with the baked goodies.

First day back at work in a week, so I will check in tomorrow ladies. Have a great day!!!!!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hola Amigas!!!!!

Well Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope your Holidays were wonderful! I have not done bad but not great either. Just not the healthiest choices not really going over board. I have worked out 1 1/2 hours a day all week in hopes of equaling it all out lol. I am waiting on my new Polar FT40 that I got online!!! I can't wait to see what I am really burning!

Passion- We all have times like that. That is great that you are ready to get back up!!!!

Sandy- Did the girls enjoy Christmas? I hope that your rest time was great for your body :) BTW it was not my family that had H1N1 already I know Nicole's family did. I think you can only get it once a year like the regular flu.

Spicy- Wow 1600 calories burned WTG Girl!!!! What did you do about the presents for your son?

Nicole- Did the kiddos have a good Christmas? You are one strong woman making all those desserts and not eating much of them! Keep it up girl!

My mom is in town until wednesday and then her and my dad are coming back on like the 8th for My birthday and my youngests birthday. Other then that same ol same ol. Oh and Jeff is feeling MUCH better!!!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    hey buddies!! gotta be quick cause the hubby is home and u know how he hates me being on here when he's home! went to zumba (480 cal burned) and then did 30 min of weights (200 cal)

i did horrible the past 3 days, so now its time to get back on track!!! ill post later if i can!!

have a fabulous day!!!
  • mrs011277
    mrs011277 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I just discovered MFP and would like to join your group. Do you have space for one more?

~Maricela :flowerforyou:
  • nicolet04
    Options
    Hello :)

I just discovered MFP and would like to join your group. Do you have space for one more?

~Maricela :flowerforyou:

WELCOME Maricela:flowerforyou: !!! there is always room for more!! just jump right in, normally we all post our workouts everyday(its been kinda slow lately,) talk about our struggles and successes, and some of us weigh in weekly and sometimes we do challenges. what do u like to do for workouts?
  • passionhi
    Options
    Welcome Maricela!!!!! :smile:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hola Amigas!

I've been seen bleuh lately!! The kids were sick, the hubby & finally - me!! I've not worked out since last Tuesday, I think!! CRAZY!! I'm saving myself for step in the morning - hopefully I'll be able to pull it together & go. I'm finally feeling a bit better so hopefully everyone will cooperate! I'm starting to miss it, so I must be feeling better!

I'm so glad to see that everyone is still keeping busy & keeping going - this time of year is just so tough, but I'm thinking that once New Years is over we'll all be back - with a vengance!! (sp)

Anway, keep going girls!! I plan to have some good numbers to report to you all tomorrow!!

:heart: Sandy
  • spicy618
    Options
    Hey Amigas!

I'm stil around but barely, I will be off work till January 4th... I just checked and i have not logged food/exercise since Friday :noway: I've not done too bad, but I don't know how good either :ohwell: . I've been going on walks since saturday... it's been in the low 60's here. :bigsmile:

Sandy hope these restdays rejuvenated you to come back to normal at least by the new year :wink: I'm planning on coming back Full Gear on January 4th the first day back to work. Hope the babies are better 100%.

Nicole - You are still going strong momma :happy: Keep it up for me too, cause I've been slacking :laugh:

Passion - Most of us are on the same boat :wink:

Amanda - I'm excited for you getting your HRM... you will be amazed :wink: Glad your hubby is better and that your parents are in town. Enjoy them :bigsmile:

I've been having a great time with the "guy" I spoke of... Miniature golf, movies, walking on the beach, dinner.., :bigsmile:

Stay focused Amigas.... :flowerforyou:
  • nicolet04
    Options
    gotta make it quick, had a busy day today....1/2 of zumba and then boot camp class(475 cal total,) then went to the dentist and got a root canal, then came home and changed and went to audition for survivor and i just got home!!! busy busy day!!!

gonna put the kids to bed, cause i have another busy day tomorrow!!

have a super night!!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    gotta make it quick, had a busy day today....1/2 of zumba and then boot camp class(475 cal total,) then went to the dentist and got a root canal, then came home and changed and went to audition for survivor and i just got home!!! busy busy day!!!

gonna put the kids to bed, cause i have another busy day tomorrow!!

have a super night!!!

Great job Nicole!! So proud of you!!
    You auditioned for Survivor??!!! How stinkin' cool that'd be!!
    How's your mouth healing from the RC?? I hope well!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey Amigas!

I'm stil around but barely, I will be off work till January 4th... I just checked and i have not logged food/exercise since Friday :noway: I've not done too bad, but I don't know how good either :ohwell: . I've been going on walks since saturday... it's been in the low 60's here. :bigsmile:

Sandy hope these restdays rejuvenated you to come back to normal at least by the new year :wink: I'm planning on coming back Full Gear on January 4th the first day back to work. Hope the babies are better 100%.

Nicole - You are still going strong momma :happy: Keep it up for me too, cause I've been slacking :laugh:

Passion - Most of us are on the same boat :wink:

Amanda - I'm excited for you getting your HRM... you will be amazed :wink: Glad your hubby is better and that your parents are in town. Enjoy them :bigsmile:

I've been having a great time with the "guy" I spoke of... Miniature golf, movies, walking on the beach, dinner.., :bigsmile:

Stay focused Amigas.... :flowerforyou:

Hola chica!!
    Glad to hear you're having a great time with your guy!! Is this the young one?? ENJOY!! ;o)
  • nicolet04
    Options
    hey buddies! had a crazy busy day! went shopping for school clothes from 930 this morning until 630 tonight and then went to an hour zumba class from 715-815 (600 calories burned!!!) then i went to walmart and i just got home! i gotta be up early for zumba a 9am...lets hope i get there on time!:laugh:

sandy- yes i auditioned and i am so super excited about it! it would be such an amazing experience and a dream come true!! tooth feels fabulous! the RC didnt even hurt, thank goodness!

im so excited, i start school on monday! cant wait!!!

off to bed :yawn: