Black Team Challenge Week Six!!!!!

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Hanging leg lifts here I come!!! :drinker:

Really? That is ok to do now?? I am assuming the doc released you......just be careful oh sexy booty girl:bigsmile: .....can't have you in that nasty boot again :wink:

*whispers* It's a floor exercise for lower abs. :bigsmile:

This is a new one for me - but conjures up some really strange visual images...:laugh: :laugh:

JAnie.......:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I drove everyone crazy last night doing standing ab work. When I was cooking, doing the dishes, talking to my daughter........was doing side crunches or pop and locks.......:laugh: (dont ask):laugh:
  • averys7
    averys7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Let's talk about our challenge. My mother bought an Ab Circle Pro (the thing that you put your knees on and swing back and forth...it's on TV all the time). Well, it works and hurts. They recommend that you do it for 3 minutes everyday...okay 3 minutes no big deal. Yep by about 2 1/2 minutes I can feel the burn and I push through for another 30 seconds. What a way to start your day! I like it!

I'm off work today and tomorrow as I have to work all weekend do to the beloved Valentine's Weekend. I manage a Hotel in Milwaukee so it is a very busy weekend for us. So, I get off for these two days and I don't have to pay for daycare...a nice trade off. My baby is still sleeping so I'm going to get my workout in in before he crawls out of the crib. Then we are going to have a nice day together!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Wow, I still cant get past the hanging from a bra thing:laugh: That was great Sara:wink:

I love the challenge this week Andrew. I honestly do love doing ab work these days. Ask me a year ago...uh uh:noway: And I agree with Marla that abs can be done every day:smile: I do my ab work all 6 days a week that I go to the gym. No problems with that. Legs and arms, yes I firmly believe you need the break in between.

Great work on the spreadsheet Andrew! I think alot of us had an off-week:ohwell: but I was just thinking this morning that we are mostly women on the team and I think TOM hits us all around the same time!:grumble: Im sure next week will look better:wink:

Well, off to the gym. Have a great Thursday guys!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I drove everyone crazy last night doing standing ab work. When I was cooking, doing the dishes, talking to my daughter........was doing side crunches or pop and locks.......:laugh: (dont ask):laugh:

I HAVE to ask Jeannie....What is a pop and lock? Is that anything to do with that song "Pop, Lock, and Drop It"?:laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Hanging leg lifts here I come!!! :drinker:

Really? That is ok to do now?? I am assuming the doc released you......just be careful oh sexy booty girl:bigsmile: .....can't have you in that nasty boot again :wink:

Hey girlie!!! Oh yeah...I was released before Christmas :drinker: And NO to that stupid boot...:angry: Gotta keep groovin on the precor and this challenge will be easy peasy...:heart:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Jeannie, I would have paid to see you doing pop and locks. I don't even try that for fear that some part of my body will literally pop and lock. :laugh:
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Great challenge this week Andrew and Marla!

The scale was not my friend this morning. Didn't know what I expected. I deserved it.

Got a half day of work in today. Tenley is still really sick. Had to pick them up from daycare. This afternoon should prove to be rotten with the eating. My head is pounding. Took 4 Tylenol. Aye yi yi.

Sorry. I know, I'm whining. I'll stop.

Kati- I hope Tenley is feeling bettter....and you as well.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    So, I kind of did something insane this morning.

I signed up for my first marathon! Not half, either...I'm talking the FULL mamma jamma. Oh. Em. Gee.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    Great challenge this week Andrew and Marla!

The scale was not my friend this morning. Didn't know what I expected. I deserved it.

Got a half day of work in today. Tenley is still really sick. Had to pick them up from daycare. This afternoon should prove to be rotten with the eating. My head is pounding. Took 4 Tylenol. Aye yi yi.

Sorry. I know, I'm whining. I'll stop.

Kati- I hope Tenley is feeling bettter....and you as well.

Donna - Thanks so much. She is feeling better. Was running a fever last night though so she couldn't go to school today. Had a rough night though. I think I had 3 hours of sleep. Taking today to get some rest, do some work from home and disinfect the house. Shoo bug, shoo! :laugh:
  • ksproston
    Options

I signed up for my first marathon! Not half, either...I'm talking the FULL mamma jamma. Oh. Em. Gee.

WooHoo Shuntae! You can do it! I'm so proud!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

November 13, 2010?! woot! WTG, woman! I know you are going to totally rock that marathon!!! *hugs*
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

November 13, 2010?! woot! WTG, woman! I know you are going to totally rock that marathon!!! *hugs*

2010 must be my "Attempt all the things I think I can't do" year. That said, there will be no biking, sky diving, bungee jumping or any of that. :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

WooHoo Shuntae! You can do it! I'm so proud!

Thanks lady! I have been thinking about it since the last season of BL...figured, "if they can do it, I can too." So, it was time to "woman up" and register. It hasn't sunk in yet.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Shuntae...You are AWESOME !! You are going to rock that marathon !! Woot Woot !!
    2010 must be my "Attempt all the things I think I can't do" year. That said, there will be no biking, sky diving, bungee jumping or any of that. :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    I have started over. Due to the different scales and therefore different weights, I changed my starting weight to what I weighed this morning. Wipes out on my ticker all the weight I have lost since 10-08. It's a fresh start from here on out.
  • ksproston
    Options
    I have started over. Due to the different scales and therefore different weights, I changed my starting weight to what I weighed this morning. Wipes out on my ticker all the weight I have lost since 10-08. It's a fresh start from here on out.

Hmmm....I like fresh starts. Kudos to you for taking that step!
  • ksproston
    Options
    Just made a yummy at home version of a Wendy's taco salad. Yum-O!!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

New starts can be good. :bigsmile:
  • jimswmn
    Options

Hmmm....I like fresh starts. Kudos to you for taking that step!

Thank you Kati !