Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,085 Member Member Posts: 6,085 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Starting the new year just like i ended it. Also it's a fish Friday.

plky9bfust0t.jpg

Ahhhh....pasta!
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,722 Member Member Posts: 5,722 Member
    Nam prik ong with a couple of microwaved poppadoms instead of rice. Dessert of Eton mess made with yoghurt instead of whipped cream, and kiwi instead of strawberry.
    31igtu6owp9d.jpeg
    as3am476b1xx.jpeg

• DnarulesDnarules Member Posts: 2,048 Member Member Posts: 2,048 Member
    Despite what my sister claims, I don't post every meal on facebook. But, in true passive aggressive sister fashion, when she told me a few days ago that it really irritated her when I DID post them, well .... now every single freaking meal is being posted. and all my other friends know EXACTLY why LOLOLOLOL

I actually did have to dig to find these first two. The others are recent.

qidevda9nvcw.jpg

wnuuozzei284.jpg

awcwaaznutmd.jpg

v1k6zvkpspgu.jpg

c52r134nz43b.jpg

Keep em coming! Everything looks yummy.
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,085 Member Member Posts: 6,085 Member
    Despite what my sister claims, I don't post every meal on facebook. But, in true passive aggressive sister fashion, when she told me a few days ago that it really irritated her when I DID post them, well .... now every single freaking meal is being posted. and all my other friends know EXACTLY why LOLOLOLOL

I actually did have to dig to find these first two. The others are recent.

qidevda9nvcw.jpg

wnuuozzei284.jpg

awcwaaznutmd.jpg

v1k6zvkpspgu.jpg

c52r134nz43b.jpg

Looks good--perhaps she's jealous?

And....if she doesn't want to see them, we are happy to here on the thread.
    edited January 3
  • cab010506cab010506 Member Posts: 45 Member Member Posts: 45 Member
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 8,815 Member Member Posts: 8,815 Member
    @cab010506 - I'll have what your having! Looks absolutely delicious in every way😍
  • VegeKellyVegeKelly Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Oh, I've found my MFP home! Thank you everyone for sharing... YUM.

Here's my dinner tonight - veggie chili (on bed of spinach):

7arbildg0wsu.png
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,726 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,726 Member
    I have discovered that just like shopping, I should not go to this discussion thread when hungry. The pictures of food look amazing and I get suddenly very hungry. Mom always said "the eyes feast first" and she was right about that, and so many other things.

Not sure whether it's a Jamaican saying but I grew up hearing something similar: "your eyes are bigger than your stomach"

And, yes, this thread is notorious 😋
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I have discovered that just like shopping, I should not go to this discussion thread when hungry. The pictures of food look amazing and I get suddenly very hungry. Mom always said "the eyes feast first" and she was right about that, and so many other things.

Not sure whether it's a Jamaican saying but I grew up hearing something similar: "your eyes are bigger than your stomach"

And, yes, this thread is notorious 😋

My Dad said this all the time.