what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• vicrandom
    vicrandom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Hopefully the more you stick to your guns, the more he'll learn not to wheeeeeedle you into stuff. :)
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I managed to fit in a 50 minute run & some weights in the middle of doing a massive assignment for uni...I'm proud that I ate really healthy food, had dark chocolate & drank LOADS of water and green tea. My recipe for success :smile:
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Zero junk food
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    Rocked the crossfit WOD even though I am still wicked sore from Sundays workout
  • frparker
    Options
    I am trying to work on self esteam so i am proud that i put up a photo of myself today. i also went out of my three time a week gym norm and went on a tuesday
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    This thread is full of kickassery!!! go yawl!
  • chelseybennett1
    chelseybennett1 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! By the end of the 21 days I imagine you will be so pleased with your success that you won't want to go back to eating fast food :). Plus it won't taste as good as you thought it would. At least that is how it was for me.

Today I'm proud of how far I have come with my eating habits. I tried on a shirt that I used to not be able to wear without an undershirt because my belly would stick out. Now it fits perfectly :smile: . It sure does feel good.
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Ate a great diet today, did Pilates and yoga, and fit into my old jeans! Yay!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm PROUD OF YOU! What an accomplishment!
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    im proud of myself for not eating any cake today (it's my birthday) and staying well below my calories........yay me!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I'm super proud of my self right now. I have prepared a huge salad, veggies and baked potato for me and that and other things for the family to eat ( I'm on a 21 days Fast, where I'm only eating fruit, veggies, grains, nuts, seeds and abstaining from processed foods, meats, dairy, fried stuff and other things--just for 21 days). My hubby came home and suggested we go out to one of our favorite junk food places to eat dinner. He said we can eat the healthy stuff tomorrow. I told him no, I want to stay on this. Then he said come-on, you know you want this (he and the children are all slim and trim...I'm the only fat one in the house::blushing: :cry: :indifferent:

So, I said, okay.....

Then I looked at myself in the mirror, put my new bigger sized jeans on and they getting to big already in the waist. I said--No, I'm going to stick this out and you guys can go on ahead. This is a HUGE triumph and resisting temptation for me. It's not like 3 weeks is forever and I want to be ready spiritually, mentally and a bit more slimmer by springtime!

Then they all said, we'll pass too and what a great dinner it was. I'm doing this fast mainly for spiritual reasons, but also for my health and I'm thrilled and proud of myself!

What are you proud of today?!?

2536703xak99o5b1a.gif

Let's see...I didn't feel well this morning, had a headache and stomach ache, didn't think I'd get any run in at all, much less 5 miles per my training schedule.....but I took some apple cider vinegar (that took care of the stomach ache); I ignored the headache and the rain and went out anyway but set my Nike+ to basic run (no set mileage) and decided I would take it easy and just run.....I ran 5 miles easy and even managed an 8'08"/mile average (not bad for a crappy feeling day). ***pats self on back** :bigsmile:
  • renrock
    renrock Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    nice work, I had a business lunch today and consumed about 900 calories did not totally resist....... but I hit a personal best of 2 miles in 35 minutes on the treadmill when I got home. so all is good.!
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am proud of the many small steps I take daily...today I am proud that I can do burpees...hahahahaha even though I hate them!! :smile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Wow :love: you guys...YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

I thought I was pretty proud of myself, but after reading all of your super UBER fabulous hard work and dedication and just plain awesomeness you've accomplished today--I'm super duper proud of ALL of you guys big time--:drinker: ALL you guys so rock and thank you MUCH for posting--your successes are so encouraging and inspiration to/for me....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I lost a little more weight
    I got my happy butt out of bed
    I didn't snap at my family today like I did yesterday (seriously, I was a total ogre yesterday)
    I survived my martial arts class when they had NO air in there.
  • MLibby84
    Options
    I am proud that I am eating better. I am measuring everything out, and looking at lables and choosing better things :) Also I did a 16minute mile on the eplitcial today! I have never done that ever( I have never been able to do the eliptical for longer than 10 minutes with out hurting or being tired) I usally just do time. I am starting to feel it in certain places in my body.I also have been working out 6 days a week for almost 2 weeks.. I used to skip days and just not go at all some weeks. Its amazing what happends when you eat better :)
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    First of all, great job standing up for yourself! What a huge step in the right direction. Love this topic too. It's great to pat yourself on the back. I took a new exercise class today and was able to fit it in with work and still had dinner with my family! Yesterday I got up and went to a 630a class too.
  • luv23quilt
    Options
    that I didn't backslide today --- went to the gym and am still under my daily calories...it's the small triumphs that count !!
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am proud because I try harder everyday to reach my goal.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for changing into my workout clothes and getting out the door for a walk right after work while it was still light out. Even though it is super cold, I didn't let that get in my way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!