what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Im proud of myself for doing my 60 minute workout at the gym and coming home and continuing another 30 minutes of Pilates by myself. Im proud that even though i made some poor eating decisions today that i didn't use that as an excuse to say, "screw exercise. Ive already ruined the day" like i usually do.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my self for logging my food today. I did great and had lost 40 lbs last year and have since gained 19 lbs back :sad: I have been procrastinating stepping on the scale but I did yesterday and today I logged my food and am making a step in the right direction! YAY me!

Super YAY YOU...I'm proud of you too!!!!! We can do this, if/since others can--we super WILL. It'll just take time, dedication and anger of all things. This is my motto on my profile page:

"Hope has two beautiful daughters. Their names are anger and courage; anger at the way things are, and courage to see that they do not remain the way they are." -Augustine
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Not cursing out someone on my FL.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Had a great breakfast, 2 mile powerwalk before 10am, and bought new food and weight scales with a fantastic coupon.
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am sitting in my office and my legs are hurting. I played a volleyball match last night (and I was a beast of course) and then finished week 5 of Couch to 5K. I am super proud of myself for sticking to it. It is amazing when you think you can't do something and while you are doing it you just keep saying - I CAN DO THIS. It has gotten me to week 6 of C25K. That makes me very proud of myself!
  • Julieta17
    Options
    I did not feel like exercising when I got home from work so I told myself I would do at least 20 mins on my stationary bike… Once I got going it felt so good that I ended up doing 50 mins! I was very proud of myself :happy:
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm in a swimming class (where we actually learn how to properly swim- like competitive strokes and stuff) and I've been practically drowning every day of the class, and I was starting to get super frustrated. But today I just sucked it up and said "Stop wallowing in self pity that you suck at swimming. Just f*cking do something about it!" And I swam like a boss today and did not get water up my nose/mouth even once. My instructor even complimented me. :)
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    I had to give my roommate a ride to the airport this morning at 5am. Normally I don't have to be at work until 9am. Instead of going home and getting another hour or two of sleep I decided to go to the gym before work and just shower at the gym. Not only did it feel great doing it, I'm also getting some much needed overtime for showing up early.
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV!!
  • Results4achange
    Options
    I'm porud about the fact that I'm starting week four of p90x...my weight is coming off slowly...but it's steady....I'm down to my last 13 pounds to go......and now I can see little biceps building...it's tough..but soooooooo worth the sweat...bikini village..here I come:)
  • kabel4892
    kabel4892 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Im proud that my lunch was only 324 calories and im STUFFED! A little salad, some bangkok curry, and 2 fat free devils food cookies. Im satisfied and it was low cal!
  • jrlamarche0388
    jrlamarche0388 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for actually working out. Its hard to do but I have to do it Today and not give up....
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    healthy breakfast and lunch, got in a mini workout this morning.
  • s_wilson84
    s_wilson84 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Two weeks plant based diet!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    This is day 6 of my Fast and I've made an important decision/CHOICE...Spring is just 63 days away (and counting :frown: )

I'm going to continue this fast and observing the Shabbat/Sabbath for
    60 more days :love: :noway: :love:

I'm really really loving how I'm looking and feeling in doing this Daniel Fast in just 6 days and even though I'm kinda scared, I'm going to stick it out for more than the 21 days--going to do it until the 1st day of Spring 2013--Why? Because I can--I can and want to :glasses:

I will make an exception and on Saturdays go to our favorite Thai Restaurant though--but I'm proud of myself in deciding to throw down the gauntlet and get myself in a better place--mentally, physically and especially spiritually--Yikes and :drinker:
  • katiefridley
    katiefridley Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I ran 2 miles today, then went to my Zumba class! Yay :smile:
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    officially made it to onederland today on my weigh-in. :)
  • SHERIA7020
    Options
    I am on a 21 day fast also. I will not eat fried foods or drink any alcoholic beverages. I am doing well and have not had any problems so far. Keep up the good work.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Proud that I resisted the chocolate covered Bavarian-cream filled donut in the break room. I had one, lonely, little doughnut hole.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! I get weighted in tonight. Wish me luch.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!