what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• docnyto
    docnyto Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm proud today that I'm still logging in, still trying, though I actually have gained back a lot of weight that I had lost. So, proud that I am sticking with it. Had a healthy homemade shake today for breakfast and salmon thawing for dinner. And, plans for an hour of exercise. I'm proud that my head is still "in" success mode.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Doing my first plank. That **** is harder than it looks.
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yay!! :)
    I worked out really hard last night at the gym and so far this wk, my eating has been good. I'm really feeling that I am going to see some results!!!!
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

I am proud that I haven't binged today on anything outside of my diet... so far. the days not over with yet.. ehh.
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    It will be easier next time to just choose good food..
    I am proud of doing 250-300 push ups a day with co-workers..
    We are away from everyone so we can.
  • lmarbley
    lmarbley Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing the Daniel Fast. Good job resisting the tempation! I'll say a prayer for. I'm proud of you too.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I learned about inverse insulin! :bigsmile:
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for sticking getting into clean eating (10 days strong). Today's a challenge bc I'm not supposed to add salt to my food. =( (One of my biggest downfalls.) I know in the long run, though, it will all be worth it. Also I'm able to wear pants I haven't worn in almost 2 years! =D
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of YOU!! You made a great choice!!!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, it is so hard for me to resist the urge to go out when someone is offering...Kudos for your tremendous will power, and also one up to your fam, for staying home with you and trying something new for dinner!

I'm proud that I resisted the urge to stop at Dunkin Donuts on my way to work this morning. I ususally go every payday, and the amount of calories in that bagel with cream cheese and iced coffee were just not worth it to me this morning!

18895238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    It will be easier next time to just choose good food..
    I am proud of doing 250-300 push ups a day with co-workers..
    We are away from everyone so we can.

What???!!!???? That's major tail-kickery for sure!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!

Super WOW! I can do 10 push-ups and your post has inspired me to do 11 push-up today, so WTG and thanks so much for posting!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Seriously you guys...most seriously---

Thank you so much for posting and I am so proud of ALL of what you guys are doing, it's extremely impressive and inspirational as can be to/for me. ALL of you guys are such winners and again, thank you so much for posting--you've encouraged me with your successes and encouragement far more than you will ever know :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Today I a very proud to say my muffin top is really shrinking and I do not look horrible in my pants
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing the Daniel Fast. Good job resisting the tempation! I'll say a prayer for. I'm proud of you too.

Yes, that's what I'm doing and how beautiful of you to offer up prayers for me in this endeavor...I absolutely covet your prayers!
    You ROCK! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Made breakfast for once. I usually skip it when I know I shouldn't
  • Mota1973
    Mota1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Proud that I went through yet another high intensity session and it's getting easier!
  • mconway79
    mconway79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my self for logging my food today. I did great and had lost 40 lbs last year and have since gained 19 lbs back :sad: I have been procrastinating stepping on the scale but I did yesterday and today I logged my food and am making a step in the right direction! YAY me!
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I couldn't finish my extended workout (45mins instead of 30) because my legs felt like lead. The soreness means I'm building muscle, I can feel the muscle is more defined and this means I'm pushing myself hard. Yay!
  • alead85
    Options
    This is day 15 for me using mfp and I have stuck with it and exercised everyday but Sundays..starting to see a change!!!
  • feliciajonesmejia
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because every wednesday is minimum day and we have pizza (I have a daycare) today was the first day i resisted the pizza.. i didnt evenr eally want it because i have been putting in such hard work. This is a major accomplishment for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!