what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• kmelissa02
    Options
    I wanted a hamburger and fries, but instead i went to subway & had a 6" ham & turkey sandwich.
  • rachel8993
    Options
    fantastic well done you some thin people don't always get the internal struggle we go through but i'm proud off you to just explain to them how you feel about yourself but also well done to them that they just didn;t just dump you but stayed with you remind them that there support is important to you as well
  • dollhousefreak
    Options
    What does everyone use in their smoothies? Thanks - newbie here
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I walked away from the computer instead of going off on an ignorant post.
  • alkallmann
    Options
    I'm proud that I ACTUALLY went to the gym five times this week.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I am 2 and a half weeks into Turbo Fire and have not missed one workout and have stayed under my calorie goals all but one day. Also I am proud that I am already seeing a change in my body. I am stronger. I am down 8 pounds. And my post baby tummy is almost completely gone :)
  • weatherlady
    Options
    I am proud today that I have gone 5 days without a soda, a beer, a glass of wine, candy, or junk food. I also haven't eaten out in as many days. I just started changing my habits 5 days ago, so I am at the very very beginning of this journey.
  • redragtop05
    redragtop05 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I did 45 minutes of weight training and 30 minutes of interval training on the elliptical this morning and survived!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    First of all well done to you, it really can be so hard to resist the lure of calorie laden takeaway! Mostly the stuff You cook for yourself actually tastes better although it can be hard to remember that.

As for me I am proud that I have not smoked since NYE, did some exercise to a dvd at home although I really didn't feel like it and I didn't continue to snack after lunch even though I did feel like that..

Thanks for such a lovely post it has made me realise I have achieved more than I thought since the start of January :O)

Not smoking since NYE is HUGE, I'm proud of you--WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    not eating the left over mexican food some of the girls from the office brought back from lunch... even though it looked really good.....
  • rochellena
    rochellena Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread.

I am proud that I didn't eat the rest of my son's birthday cake that has been sitting there, looking at me all day.
  • camaraden
    camaraden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill today! That's awesome seeing as my Achilles tendon was surgically detached and reattached at the end of October 2012
  • themutineer
    themutineer Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I have no reason not to be.
    Everything I am today, in this moment, I am because of my many accomplishments and mistakes.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I stepped WAY out of my comfort zone today and took my 10 year old son downhill skiing today. I haven't been on skis for 15 years. Took my HRM along and got a burn of 1200 calories!! Woo hoo me - had a blast!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    <<<~~~~ proud of this pic I took today! I love the way my body is changing.
  • ccostagliola
    ccostagliola Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job on resisting the temptation.
    I'm proud that even though I took my daughter and her friend out for dinner, I kept my order healthy and only ate 1/2. I came home and did 30 minutes of cardio, and I feel good.
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I was feeling sick (mainly nausea) when I woke up this morning but still went to the gym (5:30am). In the past year, I've worked out religiously 3x/week!
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    My ability to continue my working out even though Im in maintenance mode :)
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm most proud of not ***** slapping anyone at my workplace today... forty some women and their constant bickering has really gotten to me lately! My workouts tend to be my destress time that keep me sane and out of womens prison.
  • kacysuzanne
    kacysuzanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I did 100 burpees yesterday during TRX class and while I can tell I did them today, I am not really all that sore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!