what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I joined 2 weeks ago and have logged in every day. And am losing weight and my body is shaping up.
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's hard preparing one thing for your family and something else for you to eat... Keep it up! I'm proud of no soda, sticking to my meal plan and staying below calories.
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good luck Wildchild
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    My scale showed me my goal weight today =)
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I worked out for an hour for the third day in a row.:bigsmile:
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    my dress for tonight is a size 6
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I didn't throw anything at anyone today. Yet.
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    I'm proud that I joined 2 weeks ago and have logged in every day. And am losing weight and my body is shaping up.

Good for you. I find the hardest is getting going again or just starting. I am on day 3 of tracking and exercising. Not much, but it feels good.
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    my dress for tonight is a size 6

wow
  • runningwiththepups
    Options
    I did Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown (Level I), and could actually do the side planks and camel pose! :glasses:
  • Snoopy2486
    Snoopy2486 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First of all well done to you, it really can be so hard to resist the lure of calorie laden takeaway! Mostly the stuff You cook for yourself actually tastes better although it can be hard to remember that.

As for me I am proud that I have not smoked since NYE, did some exercise to a dvd at home although I really didn't feel like it and I didn't continue to snack after lunch even though I did feel like that..

Thanks for such a lovely post it has made me realise I have achieved more than I thought since the start of January :O)
  • ladai84
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm giving this eating-right thing a go! And I'm proud I resisted the urge to get a delicious carby-carby bagel with cream cheese this morning. I wanted it -- I still want it -- but I resisted!
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm super proud as well.
    I'm proud that I have stayed away from sodas for 2 weeks!! Also having 8 glasses of water 7 days a week (It's usually while I'm at work).
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I went for a 2 mile run during my lunch break at work, even if it was cold!

Oh, and it's been 2 1/2 weeks staying true to my new years resolution, which was to give up fast food entirely. Still going strong.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My scale showed me my goal weight today =)

Congrats on everyones victories. OOOh I can't wait for that!!! I found some old size 6's in the closet and tried them on and they fit, with a little room to boot :) This is the smallest I have ever been. I love this thread!!
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty proud that when I took the wife out for her birthday dinner last night I split the entree in half and took it home. Doesn't sound that great but a year ago I would have finished mine, most of her salad, a good chunk of her entree and many more peices of garlic bread. Still ate the appetizer and my salad and 2 pieces of bread in addition of half the entree, but comparatively, not bad.
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have stuck to doing "2 a days" at the gym all week without complaining or finding any excuses :) Doing WORK!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I was beastly at the gym today. No I don't care if the person next to me was annoyed at my gasping on the treadmill or the sweat flying everywhere.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just got up to go get a cup of coffee. As I was walking downstairs I could feel my calves, glutes, and lower back and thought to myself "Yes it's working, my body is finally getting fit!"
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    LOVE that term... "beastly" :drinker:

I proud of myself today, because yesterday after I posted my new goal of extended fruits, veggies, beans, nuts, grains, seeds only Daniel Fast (with the exception of Saturdays after sundown...where I'll go out for Thai Food) and extending my observing the Shabbat/Sabbath to 60 days. I had the unmitigated and "beastly" nerve to start a 60 day Slimmer Me Boot Camp!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11389-slimmer-me-by-spring-2013-bootcamp

That hyped me up and inspired me so much, that I did an extra 30 minutes Leslie Sansone Walk Strong (brisk walking w/intervals--on top of my other exercising yesterday--which is HUGE for me) last night and made my fat cry something fierce--best of all, my slim and trim skinny daughters did it with me and for some reason, because they were there doing it with me, I was sweating like I never have before doing this dvd (which I do regularly and never sweat like I did last night).

Spring time is coming and I'll be meeting it looking slimmer & trimmer and with a "aint no stopping me" tude to boot--YAY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!