Another Thought About Milk

Options

Replies

• CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

drweil

:laugh:

I could quote The China Study but you'd still laugh because you don't buy it - even though it's extremely thorough, comprehensive research.

you just don't agree with it.

I don't like you and your stupid arguments.... so Science... the end...

The China Study is science. ruh roh.

I said the end.... which means the end... stop.. no more... you know its over... show will not go on...curtain is closed... the end.
    awww but see you POSTED again so... you broke your own rule. weak.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Turds might have some nutrients in it, are you going to chew on a turd?

Be careful what you wish for, might be the next fad diet!

South Park Did It! South Park Did it! hehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mr-hanky-howdy-ho.gif
  • kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Maybe other animals aren't smart enough to advantage of nutritious milk from other sources.

What about milk is actually nutritious?
    Natural calcium, natural proteins (great for building muscle), natural vitamins.. what ISN'T nutritious about milk?

You can get all of that from other sources other than milk by the way. Would you go to the store and buy a gallon if human breast milk ?

Back to back ridiculous statements.

Is that really what you want to go with? That if we can get similar nutrition from another source then the first source isn't nutritious? Coach, you're going to need stronger players on your team if you're going to win this

I don't really care to win, because I don't care how you folks choose to live your lives!

BTW Coach, are you thinking that there wasn't any cow's milk in that chocolate frosted doughnut you had for breakfast this morning?

Another :laugh:
  • CoachReddy
    Options
    Another fun fact I was told about milk while studying voice at university: all humans are somewhat lactose intolerant, which causes milk to coat the vocal cords, which is why singers try to shy away from milk before performances.

Just something interesting.

yup
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

South Park Did It! South Park Did it! hehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I haven't watched South Park in so long, seriously, since like the days of the Underpants Gnome epidsode with the Tweeker's coffee!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Isn't it wonderful that we have so many choices? How about if we let everyone else enjoy consuming what they like, and we enjoy consuming what we like.

I know. It's a crazy concept.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That doesn't mean we were designed to drink cows milk. Lol. We are weened off breast milk, that's full of nutrients...why not just continue that if you're just going to switch to cows milk? Turds might have some nutrients in it, are you going to chew on a turd?

So what were humans 'designed' to eat? And what natural foods (not factory/ laboratory cheats) should we be eating to get the full daily dose of calcium?

Our INSIDES have trouble breaking down dairy. Its a common fact. Jesus people.. its called education.

I drink it and eat dairy! I just know we were not meant to...just like we our guts have a hard time with processed food and refined this and refined that. You can eat kale, certain seeds, other leafy greens vegetables...tons of things the body breaks down with ease.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes. It's sad when we don't have a thing better to do on saturday night than bicker about milk.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Maybe other animals aren't smart enough to advantage of nutritious milk from other sources.

Natural calcium, natural proteins (great for building muscle), natural vitamins.. what ISN'T nutritious about milk?

You can get all of that from other sources other than milk by the way. Would you go to the store and buy a gallon if human breast milk ?

Is that really what you want to go with? That if we can get similar nutrition from another source then the first source isn't nutritious? Coach, you're going to need stronger players on your team if you're going to win this

I dont need stronger anything Mr. i know everything and like to internet bully.
    Ask a nutritionist if our bodies were designed for cows milk. Its not. If you can get nutrients from a source your body can actually break down with ease why settle for something that puts your body into over drive?

Fyi, mentioning breast milk is not ridiculous. I'm sure you sucked on a tit for nutrition so spare me.

Do you know what's in breast milk? Do you know what it's benefits are?

I'll give you a starting point.. people like to argue that we shouldn't drink cow's milk because it has lactose, and we had to "evolve" to tolerate it. Guess what.. the carbohydrates in breast milk ARE MOSTLY LACTOSE!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I haven't watched South Park in so long, seriously, since like the days of the Underpants Gnome epidsode with the Tweeker's coffee!

They weren't eating it for "nutrition" but more like they put the food up their bum and vomited out poo. Reverse eating..lmao.
  • CoachReddy
    Options

I don't really care to win, because I don't care how you folks choose to live your lives!

BTW Coach, are you thinking that there wasn't any cow's milk in that chocolate frosted doughnut you had for breakfast this morning?

I don't need to explain myself to you, but I will:

I eat cheese and dairy very sparingly because I don't think people should cut things out they enjoy

I bought the box of donuts about a week ago because I've been dealing with a very, very psychologically strenuous neurological issue with my voice and throat. I decided that I was going to stop letting it run my life, and spontaneously decided to grab a box of donuts because THAT'S what I wanted in that moment. I've spread out the eating of said donuts over a long period of time so as to keep the negative effects at bay, but THAT'S why I have them, and THAT'S why I'm eating them. When they're gone, I'm not going to be buying more.

That a good enough reason for you?
  • CoachReddy
    Options
    That doesn't mean we were designed to drink cows milk. Lol. We are weened off breast milk, that's full of nutrients...why not just continue that if you're just going to switch to cows milk? Turds might have some nutrients in it, are you going to chew on a turd?

So what were humans 'designed' to eat? And what natural foods (not factory/ laboratory cheats) should we be eating to get the full daily dose of calcium?

Our INSIDES have trouble breaking down dairy. Its a common fact. Jesus people.. its called education.

I drink it and eat dairy! I just know we were not meant to...just like we our guts have a hard time with processed food and refined this and refined that. You can eat kale, certain seeds, other leafy greens vegetables...tons of things the body breaks down with ease.

people don't want to be educated. they enjoy ignorance because it's easier.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

You can get lots of stuff from lots of different sources. that doesn't explain why it isn't nutritious though. Ball is still in your court.

corn-fed cattle and hormones are really all we need to say...

That's all you need to say? According to whom? These would little skirmishes would be more informative and enjoyable if you would learn one or two rules of debating
  • CoachReddy
    Options

I dont need stronger anything Mr. i know everything and like to internet bully.
    Ask a nutritionist if our bodies were designed for cows milk. Its not. If you can get nutrients from a source your body can actually break down with ease why settle for something that puts your body into over drive?

Fyi, mentioning breast milk is not ridiculous. I'm sure you sucked on a tit for nutrition so spare me.

Do you know what's in breast milk? Do you know what it's benefits are?

I'll give you a starting point.. people like to argue that we shouldn't drink cow's milk because it has lactose, and we had to "evolve" to tolerate it. Guess what.. the carbohydrates in breast milk ARE MOSTLY LACTOSE!

and as we age we lose the enzyme that digests lactose.

we're meant to have milk as babies and children, not as adults.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

If that is the case, Coach, why are you in this thread? Why don't you stay off of the boards here if you don't care?
    Or do you like being "odious?"
  • CoachReddy
    Options

You can get lots of stuff from lots of different sources. that doesn't explain why it isn't nutritious though. Ball is still in your court.

corn-fed cattle and hormones are really all we need to say...

That's all you need to say? According to whom? These would little skirmishes would be more informative and enjoyable if you would learn one or two rules of debating

you've never actually posted any information yourself - you just piggyback on others doing the work and post memes.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

All of your arguments are strawman arguments. You haven't addressed milk, what we're talking about. Humans since the dawn of time are hunter/gatherers. we are predators. We don't have ANY food that was "meant" for us. We take what we can get, and use it.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

I eat cheese and dairy very sparingly because I don't think people should cut things out they enjoy

I bought the box of donuts about a week ago because I've been dealing with a very, very psychologically strenuous neurological issue with my voice and throat. I decided that I was going to stop letting it run my life, and spontaneously decided to grab a box of donuts because THAT'S what I wanted in that moment. I've spread out the eating of said donuts over a long period of time so as to keep the negative effects at bay, but THAT'S why I have them, and THAT'S why I'm eating them. When they're gone, I'm not going to be buying more.

Out of curiosity then, why do you attack the IIFYM threads covering fast food etc.? The point many of us have made again and again is that if you eat an overall well balanced diet that covers your dietary needs then there is no reason to stress out about eating that donut. Coach, we're not out to get you. We may actually be able to help you. Seriously. Just think about it.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

All of your arguments are strawman arguments. You haven't addressed milk, what we're talking about. Humans since the dawn of time are hunter/gatherers. we are predators. We don't have ANY food that was "meant" for us. We take what we can get, and use it.

^ Good point
  • kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Well if you want to try to cope with stress by eating chocolate doughnuts, go right ahead.

I don't think it's working though - - - you're so touchy!