Please stop…I beg of you…

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Jimmies were rustled in this thread. But instead of Jimmies we substituted Danglers. And instead of rustled, we substituted perturbed.

Danglers were perturbed.

:laugh:

I snorted out loud...or chortled...or guffawed. Maybe all three.

As did I...my co-workers are giving me funny looks now :laugh:

win.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Those of us with insulin resistance and gluten issues are grateful for the cauliflower recipes. If you don't like them, ignore them. It isn't hard. I ignore recipes with bacon and sugar all day and don't require an entire thread to b*tch about them.

So why didn't you ignore this thread?

Color me confused!!!

Touche' haha
  • unicornlady77
    Options
    I totally agree wih u and caûliflower is gross!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    how about crockpot cheeseburgers?

I JUST LOOKED UP THE RECIPE...YUM!!!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you but I like finding healthier options. I love healthy food, cant get enough of it! Eating fried anything makes me feel sick, or basically anything unhealthy for you. Why is it such a bad thing to find something healthier? I don't want to feel like **** at all. Whether its once in a blue moon, or every day.

So now all fried food is unhealthy???

So far on this thread, on the "unhealthy" list we have:

- butter
    - whole eggs
    - fried

What else is so obviously unhealthy to everyone that we would want to find creative ways around it?
    I fry everything.. guess I'm screwed
  • sccet
    sccet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'll stop. But I'll neither collaborate nor listen.

Good day to you, ma'am.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Jimmies were rustled in this thread. But instead of Jimmies we substituted Danglers. And instead of rustled, we substituted perturbed.

Danglers were perturbed.

....and then I literally laughed out loud at work.
  • Summerberry1012
    Summerberry1012 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    agreed to the 'bumping" without even trying it first.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Whoever declared that grated cauliflower as an adequate rice substitute needs to be drawn and quartered. Dirty liar.

But y'all can pry chickpea cookie dough dip (AKA "sweet hummus") from my cold, dead, sticky hands.
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have made the oat/banana cookies and loved them. I have not tried the pancakes, but a lot of people have and seemed to like them. If you are not interested, just don't look at the recipes...

^^^^this
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Someone had to say it

^^ This. Thank you OP. You're doing the world a great service, however, I do think that sometimes hamburger buns can be substituted:

images-2_zps4e9d5d33.jpeg

Lol. Nice :-)
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I agree! I don't eat pizza everyday. We eat it about once a month and if we do I want REAL crust. Not even thin cause I don't like it that much. Same with any foods.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    The thing is, strictly from a culinary point of view, that for example an authentic spaghetti bolognese requires approximately 4 hours of cooking time. That is, quality chopped beef needs to be added and browned to the sauteed onions and vegetables and then you can simmer it for 4 hours or bake in the oven 4 hours.

At the same time, people cook up their spaghetti in 10 minutes, cook some minced meat in some canned tomato sauce for 15 minutes, put some horrific processed cheese on top, then call it Spaghetti Bolognese.

Other people buy some frozen package from the store full of starch, palm oil, food color etc., then put it in the microwave and call THAT spaghetti bolognese.

If this is OK, why couldn't you just make cauliflower with some tomato juice on top and call that pizza or spaghetti bolognese or whatnot. There is my opinion of what I call Spaghetti Bolognese (only Nr. 1) and then there are other people who never had a real one their entire lives.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    images-2_zps4e9d5d33.jpeg

I agree:

grilledcheeseburgermelt.jpg

I don't care what anyone cooks or eats. But I think I'd like to try combining these two yummy looking burgers-maybe grilled cheese donuts used as a bun? Needs more bacon though...
  • paulcer
    paulcer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Now I have to look up the Cauliflower crust recipie. Sounds tasty!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    At the same time, people cook up their spaghetti in 10 minutes, cook some minced meat in some canned tomato sauce for 15 minutes, put some horrific processed cheese on top, then call it Spaghetti Bolognese.
    I have never called anything "Spaghetti Bolognese" nor have I ever heard anyone in my 43 years, until just now, call anything by that name.:tongue:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

grilledcheeseburgermelt.jpg

this is GENIUS.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Oh and thanks for the buffalo cauliflower idea, totally trying this!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    If you take a rusty old shltbox car and paint white stripes from the front bumper to the rear bumper, does that make it a Mini Cooper or is it still a rusty old shltbox?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    If you take a rusty old shltbox car and paint white stripes from the front bumper to the rear bumper, does that make it a Mini Cooper or is it still a rusty old shltbox?

This is just one of the many reasons why I :heart: you