Please stop…I beg of you…

Options

Replies

• aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i love these recipes!!! maybe you should just open up a little bit.
  • TigressPat
    Options
    At the same time, people cook up their spaghetti in 10 minutes, cook some minced meat in some canned tomato sauce for 15 minutes, put some horrific processed cheese on top, then call it Spaghetti Bolognese.
    I have never called anything "Spaghetti Bolognese" nor have I ever heard anyone in my 43 years, until just now, call anything by that name.:tongue:

because you are an American, and Olive Garden just calls it "meat sauce"!
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    lMaoooooooo thank you...when I did low carb many moons ago.. they had a billion recipes so i'm use to seeing them but i'm not sure why there are so many on here, when it seems no one is really low carbing... who the fugg wants a banana and egg "pancake" or a cauliflower or even broccoli "pizza" crust.. just ewww my fav on the low carb sites were whipped eggs called oppsie rolls you were suppose to make sandwhiches with them.. i made them and they look like bread i was shocked... taste like pure egg lmao the most disgusting thing ever! And coconut bark the equivalent to taking cooking oil add cocoa powder but in fridge and eat cold cocoa flavored oil.. absolutely retched taste exactly like what it is oil with coco in it.. both things i made and couldnt eat...just disgusting!
  • preslyann50
    preslyann50 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Regardless of OP, I'm freaking dying over the animated comments.. I'm just reading through to look at those lol
  • winterswish
    Options
    how about crockpot cheeseburgers?

I JUST LOOKED UP THE RECIPE...YUM!!!

And this made this whole thread worthwhile.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    At the same time, people cook up their spaghetti in 10 minutes, cook some minced meat in some canned tomato sauce for 15 minutes, put some horrific processed cheese on top, then call it Spaghetti Bolognese.
    I have never called anything "Spaghetti Bolognese" nor have I ever heard anyone in my 43 years, until just now, call anything by that name.:tongue:

Boom! She didn't lie.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0cmf803ds1qa9jwno1_500.gif

Nah, I agree with you completely. I'm just trying to do my part to stretch the thread out until Godwin's law happens.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0cmf803ds1qa9jwno1_500.gif

Nah, I agree with you completely. I'm just trying to do my part to stretch the thread out until Godwin's law happens.

:drinker:
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    What a great thread to finish off my long day at school! Thanks to all participants!

Now start a new one for my long day at work tomorrow please.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Each to their own - I say thanks to all those creative souls that make me think about trying foods differently. And while I don't agree with OP, I defend the right to post all about it.

Flame on. (Preferably, on a gas grill and toasting up a cauliflower pizza crust!)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i especially love it when people get all upitty and righteous over a thread that is quite obviously tongue in cheek

531864_o.gif
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Turd & Egg Pancakes

1 turd
    1 egg

Mix, fry in pan.

Kinda tastes like crap. And egg.

Macros?

If I substitute Egg Beaters does that work too?
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    lol people who get mad on the internet.
  • FitGuyWillDoIt
    FitGuyWillDoIt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    did you say Blue Moon?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB31JZBf3zbvZjABBca0uRdK6RZ-NnlXDGf0ZyVi4z_MHLr4_r2g

LIke... alot!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hallelujah! Although I do drink coconut milk b/c I'm allergic to cow milk...
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    grilledcheeseburgermelt.jpg

I want to have babies with this creation......

You can.food babies:wink:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Boom! She didn't lie.
    I am an American, and if you insist Olive Garden calls something "meat sauce," I'll happily agree. But neither of those things are relevant. When hundreds of millions of Americans call the above "spaghetti" then that's what "spaghetti" means in America. When four people on a fitness site call a smashed banana a "pancake" that doesn't make it a pancake.
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I also can't stand the faux-junk recipes that get posted. Mostly, because is it doesn't taste good, it's still a waste of calories in my opinion.

I do really appreciate the genuine recipes and what not that get shared. The ones that aren't made entirely of substitutions, sadness, and me pretending that I enjoy it.

In other news, this thread seems to have devolved into foolishness. That being said, here's a cat!

image0013540932037519bgn93.jpeg
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Turd & Egg Pancakes

1 turd
    1 egg

Mix, fry in pan.

Kinda tastes like crap. And egg.

Macros?

If I substitute Egg Beaters does that work too?

How big of a turd? Like, a cup? I think I'll add some splenda. And instead of egg, could I use flax meal? Would it still taste like egg?
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm all this talk about replacing burger buns is making me hungry. I want a buger with pizza slices as buns!!!

e7js50.jpg