Why don't women pay for dates?

Options

Replies

• letbc
    letbc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't know.

I always just thought women were poor and lazy . . . .

Don't forget needy and entitled!

Oh yeah, and we might cry if you don't. :laugh:
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    The question: "Why don't women pay for dates?" My answer: A real man will not allow it! I still try, after 18 years of marriage, to never allow my wife to even open a door. A woman is precious to a man (I Peter 3:7). A moral woman is more precious than fine jewelry (Proverbs 31:10). Thus, a man treats her delicately and with respect.

Someday I hope to find a guy like this!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    If I had insterest in a woman, I always made sure she understaood that with common curteousy and pampering.
  • Lisafrazier71
    Lisafrazier71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both paid, whoever grabbed the check first. Anyway, who cares who pays for dates? If you both have good jobs and both can afford it, it should not be an issue. It's just money. If you can't afford it, maybe you should be more focused on your career instead of dating. No. You should DEFINITELY be more focused on your career instead of dating.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    The question: "Why don't women pay for dates?" My answer: A real man will not allow it! I still try, after 18 years of marriage, to never allow my wife to even open a door. A woman is precious to a man (I Peter 3:7). A moral woman is more precious than fine jewelry (Proverbs 31:10). Thus, a man treats her delicately and with respect.

i don't know if i would compare a woman to an ornament, like jewelry.

maybe that's just me, though.
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank God I live in the USA......
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    The answer to your question starts with P and ends in y. They have it, we want it.
  • WindmillTilter
    WindmillTilter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    When my boyfriend and I go out, I pay. That is because I make a lot more money than him and I want to go out. When my husband and I go out, he pays for the same reason.... :smokin:

Best answer so far!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    btw, do people not realize this was a joke post or people just chose to ignore that? I didn't thought I laid it out THAT thick...
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    abandon_zps8764dc89.gif
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Huh?

I offered to pay for dinner on my date on Friday... Whatcha talking about?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    btw, do people not realize this was a joke post or people just chose to ignore that? I didn't thought I laid it out THAT thick...

Hi taunto.
  • taunto
    Options
    Huh?

I offered to pay for dinner on my date on Friday... Whatcha talking about?

I am talking about you not grabbing that paycheck and not letting go till you paid the WHOLE amount!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,639 Member
    Options
    Lol, if you stay together long enough, you'll pay one way or another.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    The only dates I've had paid for were from Craigslist :( and not even all of those! But I'm fat, so, it's kind of assumed that I'm a 'pick up half' kind of gal. Also my boyfriend hasn't had a job the entire time I've known him, so good thing I love him, cuz I always pay. Or his mom takes us out, which is fine with me!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I don't know.

I always just thought women were poor and lazy . . . .

This is the reason
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    We already have to pay to get our hair done, nails done, makeup, new clothes, shoes, accessories, etc., because we "don't have anything to wear!" If we had to pay for dinner, too, we wouldn't be able to afford many dates.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    In my country, when a man takes a woman out on a date, the woman pays for everything. The womens family usually does if she can't afford it. I like my culture. Why don't we have that in the west? I thought women have more means of making money there. Why have the man pay for your food?

I mean men here have multiple wives so its hard on our pocket. The least you can do is pick up a check...
    tumblr_ldsosi8gnS1qcusv2o1_500.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Here's divisive for ya.

*mods - Please note that taunto is my friend and I'm just teasing him.
    In my country, when a man takes a woman out on a date, the woman pays for everything. The womens family usually does if she can't afford it. I like my culture. Why don't we have that in the west? I thought women have more means of making money there. Why have the man pay for your food?

I mean men here have multiple wives so its hard on our pocket. The least you can do is pick up a check...

You let your wives go out in public? :huh:
  • taunto
    Options
    We already have to pay to get our hair done, nails done, makeup, new clothes, shoes, accessories, etc., because we "don't have anything to wear!" If we had to pay for dinner, too, we wouldn't be able to afford many dates.

What kind of naked homeless men are you going out with ...?