The brave and the human

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Great thread, Mirey.

<-- I'm sure I hated something about me as a kid. Ears, mouth, who knows. I'll post something in the weeks that follow, traveling now.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Here are some pics from the Holi event at my college a couple of years ago. HATE these pics, even though the event was awesome. I look so fat. Looking forward to attending another Holi once I am in shape.

2prfrl5.jpg

The sad thing is, I thought I looked awesome that day until I saw these pics :laugh:

1iyb6w.jpg

I'm the one with the short hair.

You have such a nice waist.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I just got this sent to me.. and I'd never seen it before.

If this is not the epitome of BRAVE and amazing and human and wonderful.. I don't know what is... please take the time to watch this clip of one man's journey from despair, to hope.

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=377244189041061

I was bawling at work. Thanks for the motivation!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I see only ladies, but what the hell.

Meh, I gotz meh some love handles. Easy to kinda make them less noticeable in pictures, but they are definitely there.

Datz me right now. :)

love+handles.png

Even though I have improved overall, I still haev the love handles. Gots meh a feelin' that will be my "trouble spot" to get rid of. But again, BIG props to everyone for posting! Love all the REAL bodies!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I see only ladies, but what the hell.

Meh, I gotz meh some love handles. Easy to kinda make them less noticeable in pictures, but they are definitely there.

Datz me right now. :)

love+handles.png

Even though I have improved overall, I still haev the love handles. Gots meh a feelin' that will be my "trouble spot" to get rid of. But again, BIG props to everyone for posting! Love all the REAL bodies!

I had someone tell me that they are sexy overload.

:)