Why the need to bring people down who are in shape?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I just ignore it. If they want your advice they will ask...if not then they will find whatever excuse since everyone wants the "magic pill" when in reality...we KNOW there is no magic in what we do.

You have to look into your circle of friends and find out who is actually serious about weight loss and who isn't. Some people will never understand and therefore try to rain on your parade.
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Yo looks totally healthy and incredibly sexy (glad I am far away from Matt while I am saying this). There is a very big difference between low fat/healthy muscle structure and anorexic low fat unhealthy muscle. I have been lifting and studying diet for 30 years and am well aware of the effort, dedication and intelligence required to obtain a low fat/muscular body, with well proportioned muscle. Kudos to both of you. Most of the negative replies are thinly veiled envy.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    It's not jealousy like a lot of folks seem to argue... It's just people that can't hold their tongue and like spewing hateful comments.

If something is not aesthetically pleasing to someone there isn't a rule saying that they should say so out loud in real life or on the internet!

Not everyone likes super fit bodies, not everyone likes super fat body, not everyone loves every type of bodies in between... Just keep it to yourself!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great.

The only thing I don't enjoy about the competition look is the fact that people have to fake tan themselves to improve the look of their muscles. I don't think this should be a requirement of competitions unless you want to do it.
    I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to tan for a show. Just my opinion, but I seem to look in a lot better shape when I am tan. Plus (and I don't know) but don't they paint/air brush (I can't recall the proper word for it) now for competitions to enhance the look of muscle definition and to create illusions instead of spray tan? I see a ton of benefits to that. You can make it darker in some spots and highlight others. And if everyone else in the show is doing it, they will have an advantage, if you don't do it.
    The bright lights will drown you out. Even black people look pale as hell with no tan. So we all must tan.