Eating Pop Tarts and ice cream daily.

Options

Replies

• amazon35
    amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    weight watchers giant chocolate ice cream bar and melted peanut butter!!! OMG PARTY IN MY MOUTH!
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    op, this thread is dangerous to the average person who is struggling with their weight. u run 30 miles a week and lift weights so u can get away with these kind of snacks. the average moderately active person trying to loose weight cant do this. it would be more responsible to post why you are able to eat 800cal snacks daily. Are u just showing off?
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    MMMMM! I think I should add some Nutella to this. This is a most excellent thread.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    but why do that? why replace necessary nutrients with sugar and why feed your sugar addiction at all?

Maybe the OP doesn't HAVE a sugar addiction ...

oh she surely does or she wouldnt eat that stuff everyday

Oh Crap. Does anyone have the number of a therapist who can help me with my apparent chicken addiction?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    In college, I survived off of Pop Tarts and ice cream (my dad had a name for all of his ridiculous concoctions and labeled this as "surprise number 143")

Unlike most college kids that gain the freshman 15, I lost about 10 lbs eating these on a near daily basis.

Just because you eat like crap, doesn't mean you shouldn't exercise -- that's what I always said :)

I would kill for a s'mores Pop Tart right now...
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    op, this thread is dangerous to the average person who is struggling with their weight. u run 30 miles a week and lift weights so u can get away with these kind of snacks. the average moderately active person trying to loose weight cant do this. it would be more responsible to post why you are able to eat 800cal snacks daily. Are u just showing off?

This is 100% false. I am currently sedentary (recovering from surgery), and I eat ice cream and other snacks daily also. I fit them into my calorie allotment for the day, and I'm still losing.

The OP's point is that you don't have to demonize food that you enjoy eating to be successful. He didn't say that one should eat junk all day every day. It's not an "all or nothing" thing here.
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    A healthy lifestyle does not mean not eating pop tarts. It means not eating a box of pop tarts each day.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    This whole thread is ridiculous. People get so emotional over their junk food. No wonder we have an obesity epidemic in this county. Food has no emotions. Food will never love you back.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    but why do that? why replace necessary nutrients with sugar and why feed your sugar addiction at all?

Maybe the OP doesn't HAVE a sugar addiction ...

oh she surely does or she wouldnt eat that stuff everyday

So why feed yourself Girl Scout cookies and McDonald's Angus Burgers?

You don't have to have an addiction to something to enjoy it. Right?
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options

Seriously, we are all *big boys and big girls*. We all should take responsibility for what we eat. The OP is not responsible for what people choose to eat. Thank you for judging the OP and chastising them though. This has been fun.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

This is 100% false. I am currently sedentary (recovering from surgery), and I eat ice cream and other snacks daily also. I fit them into my calorie allotment for the day, and I'm still losing.

The OP's point is that you don't have to demonize food that you enjoy eating to be successful. He didn't say that one should eat junk all day every day. It's not an "all or nothing" thing here.
    actually he/she said he/she eats junk everyday and to "flame on". Thats not healthy or productive to anyone's goals here. He/she was just starting trouble, IMO.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    OP you must have missed my response to the other pop tart thread last week regarding beaver secretions being used as "natural" strawberry flavoring. Hope you're a bigger fan of the brown sugar cinnamon variety. :drinker:
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    158 pound lost?
    Good for you, but no surpise how those pounds got there in the first place.

When you lose more, you will have to reduce calories somewhat.

I eat ice cream every day....your point?
    You should be the poster babe for the "It's OK to eat a little ice cream everyday" campaign. :)
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I like you, OP, you're my kind of people!!

And for those that are posting criticism, LOOK AT HIS HOW MUCH HE HAS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2mHeSiC.gif
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    This whole thread is ridiculous. People get so emotional over their junk food. No wonder we have an obesity epidemic in this county. Food has no emotions. Food will never love you back.

you ate Girl Scout cookies yesterday but you're calling a thread about pop tarts and ice cream ridiculous?

i am confused.
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can make your car go by getting out of it and pushing it from behind, too.

Whatever fuel you wanna use to make your engine run, I guess. Have at!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    breaking news, you can still eat crap within your set calories :yawn:
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Food has no emotions. Food will never love you back.
    Carrie Underwood will never love me back either, but I'd still like to eat pop tarts and ice cream with her.
  • Moosiklaydy
    Options
    Good for you! I go through a jar of nacho cheese like every three days and I'm not a meatball yet! Go eating what we like!