Friends List envy?

Options

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I don't mind sending FRs. I'm stockpiling friends so I will have lots to eat in times of famine when all the cavemen are in short supply. *t Rex burp*

/thread
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I don't send out FRs very often. I recently sent a FR to someone who's profile I liked, and who had mutual friends. I sent a small paragraph saying why and made a joke, and got a bit annoyed when I was declined, only because I made the effort to read their profile and relate to them. There should be a message box when accepting/declining FRs. (or maybe that would be a bad idea)

Also because I am awesome and they totally missed out. *kanyeshrug*

Do you *know* they declined or did you *assume* they declined? I've heard a few times that someone thought they sent a FR to me but I never received it. I'm not entirely confident in MFP's ability to deliver all of the FRs.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I recently noticed someone FR'd a ton of my friends...She is on my FL...I find this a bit annoying.
    I wish I had the courage to ask her what her deal is..I feel like Im being copy catted.
    Im way cooler and funnier than said girl, so Im not in fear of losing my Ppl..Im just aggravated that she doesnt have any thing better to do, than follow me round.

OMG. I hate copycats. They're the WORST!
    I totally hate copycats and think they're the worst too.

:angry:

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I recently noticed someone FR'd a ton of my friends...She is on my FL...I find this a bit annoying.
    I wish I had the courage to ask her what her deal is..I feel like Im being copy catted.
    Im way cooler and funnier than said girl, so Im not in fear of losing my Ppl..Im just aggravated that she doesnt have any thing better to do, than follow me round.

• Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I don't send out FRs very often. I recently sent a FR to someone who's profile I liked, and who had mutual friends. I sent a small paragraph saying why and made a joke, and got a bit annoyed when I was declined, only because I made the effort to read their profile and relate to them. There should be a message box when accepting/declining FRs. (or maybe that would be a bad idea)

Also because I am awesome and they totally missed out. *kanyeshrug*

Do you *know* they declined or did you *assume* they declined? I've heard a few times that someone thought they sent a FR to me but I never received it. I'm not entirely confident in MFP's ability to deliver all of the FRs.

Assumed. Because I had saw they added someone after I sent my FR. And I don't want to be That Person who sends a message asking why I can't hang out with them.

But I did send a different one to someone who I comment back and forth with on mutual friend's posts, that never got accepted which kind of baffled me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was MFP who effed that one up.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options

The one FR that I've sent that I never got a response on (and assumed it was rejected) was one sent at a time when MFP was being glitchy. I'm really hoping they never got it, because I had a very well placed Kate Upton boob gif that I thought for sure was a home run.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    However, you don't own a copyright on your friends!

How about a playwright? Can I force them to sing duets on Broadway together? Dressed in costumes from Cats? And take definitely not creepy pictures of them in compromising positions?

I thought those pics were just between us. :cry:
  • Natihilator
    Options

The one FR that I've sent that I never got a response on (and assumed it was rejected) was one sent at a time when MFP was being glitchy. I'm really hoping they never got it, because I had a very well placed Kate Upton boob gif that I thought for sure was a home run.

Must've been a glitch because no one in their right mind would reject a FR like that.

*edit* I just went to hit post reply and my connection timed out. Did you call MFP's mom a b*tch or something? It must have a grudge against you.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

You can't be that cool; you're not on my FL :wink:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

The only reason I know MFP doesn't deliver FRs is if there is a swear word in the request.

I have missed a bunch of mine because of that. :/
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

How about a playwright? Can I force them to sing duets on Broadway together? Dressed in costumes from Cats? And take definitely not creepy pictures of them in compromising positions?

I don't know how they got out, baby! Must have been an accident. I KNEW taking my computer to that shop to get fixed was a mistake!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I do mutual underwear exchanges. So those who are on my friends list exchanged underwear with me and proved themselves worthy.

And then he sends pics of wearer your underwear...he looks fantastic in a thong!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I don't know how they got out, baby! Must have been an accident. I KNEW taking my computer to that shop to get fixed was a mistake!

I forgive you. Can I be in your broadway show? I know Memory by heart.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options

Must've been a glitch because no one in their right mind would reject a FR like that.

*edit* I just went to hit post reply and my connection timed out. Did you call MFP's mom a b*tch or something? It must have a grudge against you.

Right? I thought I was golden. Didn't include much verbiage... I think it was something like "Mutual friends, blah blah, running, blah blah" and then straight to the good stuff. MFP probably just hates Kate Upton's boobs.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

:laugh: Sadly I have never actually seen Cats. But I want to someday! And hell yeah! Open auditions at my house! In costume. So I won't....post them on the internet....again...:indifferent:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

NO.
  • Natihilator
    Options

The only reason I know MFP doesn't deliver FRs is if there is a swear word in the request.

I have missed a bunch of mine because of that. :/

Damn that TOTALLY explains it.
  • Natihilator
    Options
    nvm, success!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Midnightttttttttttttt, not a sound from the pavementtttttttttttt

i can accompany on piano.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Midnightttttttttttttt, not a sound from the pavementtttttttttttt

i can accompany on piano.

:heart: