Black Team week ? -- Pollyanna Challenge

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I am thankful I was 139.5 on Saturday. Looked over my food diary and talked with Kelly and my trainer..........worked hard in the yard on sat and sun................ate right.................I am 136 this morning.

I was stupid to even change my ticker. I know better!!

What? Hard work and eating right makes you lose weight? What a novel idea!!:flowerforyou:

Jeannie- you are amazing

Marla- Good vibes sarah good vibes

I my fine friends are greatful that I didnt even eat ONE cookie..

Off to bed 330 am comes really early..But I enjoy it so much!!!

Not even one?

worship.gifworship.gifworship.gif

A-MAZ-INGGGG.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am thankful I was 139.5 on Saturday. Looked over my food diary and talked with Kelly and my trainer..........worked hard in the yard on sat and sun................ate right.................I am 136 this morning.

I was stupid to even change my ticker. I know better!!

What? Hard work and eating right makes you lose weight? What a novel idea!!:flowerforyou:

Jeannie- you are amazing

Marla- Good vibes sarah good vibes

I my fine friends are greatful that I didnt even eat ONE cookie..

Off to bed 330 am comes really early..But I enjoy it so much!!!

Not even one?

worship.gifworship.gifworship.gif

A-MAZ-INGGGG.

Not even one...that my friends is a changes peson...becasue a year ago I would have ate a whole pack maybe even two pack to myself and when the kids asked me for one I would have bitten there head off because they were mine...Now they each got one after they were done with there dinner!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    184.5 this morning-- up 12.5 since Wednesday.

Busy day on tap today and tomorrow-- plan is to hit the doctor Thursday unless I begin to deflate before then.

Typing, typing, typing......later.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options

Busy day on tap today and tomorrow-- plan is to hit the doctor Thursday unless I begin to deflate before then.

Good plan. I can't help but visualize sticking a pin in ya...... lol. Sorry my friend. That body of yours is a stinker! Proud of you for sticking it out.
  • Marla64
    Options

Good plan. I can't help but visualize sticking a pin in ya...... lol. Sorry my friend. That body of yours is a stinker! Proud of you for sticking it out.

VB.jpg

Just roll me to the juicing room.
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options

VB.jpg

Just roll me to the juicing room.

oh Marla you kill me! Been thinking about you! Good Vibes to Sarah...she deserves it and so do you! your DS is in my prayers as well!

Tamara - Can't believe you didn't eat a cookie...not even the batter? doesn't really count then does it?:blushing:

I'm finally back among the living! I think participating in a 24- hr relay challenge is like having a baby...If you remembered the pain it caused you would never go through it again! We had a blast and kids were a riot but not at 3:30 in the morning when we coaches had to get them out of their tent to go run on the track!:grumble: :grumble: I thought I was going to be strong and not eat all the goodies in the big tent but I caved a little. Will be nervous to get on the scale on Thursday but I am thankful it is still 2 days away and I will work my butt off to stay even for the week!

Good short run in this morning and will Zumba tonight!

Jeannie, Katie, Tanya, Shuntae, Lori, Lori -PA, Beth, Batman, Sarah and anyone else Have a great day!!!:heart::heart:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Sorry (again:ohwell: ) it's been so long since Ive got to check in. But we finally got internet back in our house:happy: Im sooo happy about that! Wow, honestly...what did we do growing up without internet? Does anyone remember?:laugh:

Anyway, I think after a couple of extended absences from MFP I've finally realized that I need this place. I NEED YOU GUYS!! I havent done "horribly", but Im up a few pounds in the last couple weeks and Ive gotten zero structured exercise in that time. I havent went crazy with my food choices, but they sure havent been the best. The good thing I suppose is that I am able to recognize it BEFORE it gets completely out of control....

So, I am here holding myself accountable and making a new commitment to myself. I can't promise everyday, but I promise myself most days. I will check in here, log my food, make more time for exercise again, and skip on those foods that I know arent nice to me.

When will I get it?? How many times must I crawl back in here with my tail between my legs? I am thankful that you guys are always here and always welcoming no matter how stupid I get:ohwell:

Have a beautiful day everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Yes, Ma'am, Roni-- get her back in gear, my friend-- bring your fiance into your new world, don't slip back into your old one-- you've come too far!!

So happy to see you back. This place has been a ghost town. But, we've been keeping the lights on for all our stragglers!
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,064 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I am thankful today that it is a little cooler - I managed to do my 50 minute school run this morning in 40 minutes (pushing the bugy with Christopher riding on the back!), think I need to get a hrm so I can see what I am actually burning calorie wise, as never really know how to log it (pushing buggy or at 3.5mph!)

Marla - you are a very funny lady and good luck with the doc on thursday. My thoughts are with your daughter - wishing her good luck, and prayers for your son.

Lori - I am glad that I have started and remained on this site, it has helped me in so many ways!

Donna - you did what??

Jeannie - well done woot woot

Roni - welcome back. Before the internet, children played outside and adults read books!! lol

Tamara - no cookies!! I would still eat one or two, and will admit if in a very bad place and cookies are available would eat a whole packet :sad:

Hello to those of you I have missed, and as I have a quiet house I am going to get some work done without the little ones to help :laugh:
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Sorry (again:ohwell: ) it's been so long since Ive got to check in. But we finally got internet back in our house:happy: Im sooo happy about that! Wow, honestly...what did we do growing up without internet? Does anyone remember?:laugh:

Anyway, I think after a couple of extended absences from MFP I've finally realized that I need this place. I NEED YOU GUYS!! I havent done "horribly", but Im up a few pounds in the last couple weeks and Ive gotten zero structured exercise in that time. I havent went crazy with my food choices, but they sure havent been the best. The good thing I suppose is that I am able to recognize it BEFORE it gets completely out of control....

So, I am here holding myself accountable and making a new commitment to myself. I can't promise everyday, but I promise myself most days. I will check in here, log my food, make more time for exercise again, and skip on those foods that I know arent nice to me.

When will I get it?? How many times must I crawl back in here with my tail between my legs? I am thankful that you guys are always here and always welcoming no matter how stupid I get:ohwell:

Have a beautiful day everyone!:flowerforyou:

Welcome back Roni! Nice to see you! We missed you!
  • 72lori
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sat down for a second to catch up, need a shower and to head out. Walked the dog this AM, hit the gym, just scratched above my chest and heard a crackle.... been toting 2 doggie poo bags tucked between my layers of sports bras all morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It's cracking me up anyway!

Alright, no time to gab, have a lunch meeting in an hour... should have hit the shower earlier!
  • Marla64
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sat down for a second to catch up, need a shower and to head out. Walked the dog this AM, hit the gym, just scratched above my chest and heard a crackle.... been toting 2 doggie poo bags tucked between my layers of sports bras all morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It's cracking me up anyway!

Alright, no time to gab, have a lunch meeting in an hour... should have hit the shower earlier!

they were empty poo bags, I hope?

Otherwise, I could definitely see your need of a shower.
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,064 Member
    Options

they were empty poo bags, I hope?

Otherwise, I could definitely see your need of a shower.

I was about to say exactly the same :laugh: :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    There is my fine skinny friends...Just stopping in for a minute cooking lunch...Cauliflower then back off to work in the office..Was working in the office when DH called and said hey I need you to come pick me up my trailer just had blow out on it..So needless to say I was pulled from office work....Shucks..I hate sitting in front of the computer..to enter invoices anyways..LOL

Well I found a new snack at kroger...Skinny Cow ice cream has individaul searving of ice cream for 150 calories...I eat my weiht watchers ice cream everyday and for 10 calories more, I feel like I will get more ice ceam..always a good thing my friends..I will let you know after I pick up my daughter how good it really is..I bought chocolate brownie and cookies and cream!!

Gotta go!!

Go Lori Go Lori0 your gonna be late!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Okay-- Uncle-- can't take it.

Heading into the doctor-- head's starting to hurt.

Look like I went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson-- except I still have both my ears. (which are both bloated-- j'ever have bloated earlobes? Not pretty)

Sarah's +3 for the first 18 holes-- not terrible considering the other scores, from what I understand-- fingers crossed for the next 18. Only the top 4 golfers advance to the U.S. Women's Open--

I'll keep you posted.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Okay-- Uncle-- can't take it.

Heading into the doctor-- head's starting to hurt.

Look like I went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson-- except I still have both my ears. (which are both bloated-- j'ever have bloated earlobes? Not pretty)

Sarah's +3 for the first 18 holes-- not terrible considering the other scores, from what I understand-- fingers crossed for the next 18. Only the top 4 golfers advance to the U.S. Women's Open--

I'll keep you posted.

Keep us posted about both dr and sarah...Momma marla!!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Marla- proud of ya for sticking it out this long and YES, they were empty poo bags. People at the gym might not have been so happy had they been full.

Full poo bags are a booger to run with by the way. I like to pump my arms just so and a pound of poo hanging out of my hand sure makes it hard! :bigsmile:
  • 72lori
    Options
    I've been talking about getting a pair of ripped up jeans to you guys for a while... just cause I wanted to, cause I can. I couldn't bring myself to pay for them at American Eagle, but I had been looking and looking every time I went there. I finally found a pair at Charlotte Russe that didn't cost my left arm.

Just picture me saying "What now!" (The things my teenagers teach me.... *giggle*)
    IMG_0880.jpg?t=1274818525
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    I've been talking about getting a pair of ripped up jeans to you guys for a while... just cause I wanted to, cause I can. I couldn't bring myself to pay for them at American Eagle, but I had been looking and looking every time I went there. I finally found a pair at Charlotte Russe that didn't cost my left arm.

Just picture me saying "What now!" (The things my teenagers teach me.... *giggle*)
    IMG_0880.jpg?t=1274818525

Cute Lori--
  • Marla64
    Options
    Lori-- you're adorable-- practical woman that I am, though, I couldn't pay for something ripped. When my kids' jeans get ripped, they either get cut down or thrown out.

THANKING GOD this day for a doctor who didn't give me the bum's rush. She was very concerned (another doctor in the practice, not the same idiot from last week) about the water weight. Gave me another diuretic, but not until telling me that there are so many out there and quite frankly, it's a totally nutty day and she's not sure she's totally right about which one she's giving me, and doesn't have time today to do the proper research.

So, she gave it to me anyway because 12.9 pounds up on her scale from last Wednesday afternoon has her alarmed....good. And she said to see her again in a week. Told me take 1/2 pill daily, but if it's not doing the trick, take it twice a day.

Also said the earlier poofs that I've been complaining about may be simple as my body getting funky from perimenopause-- grumble. And that our metabolism does shift, et cetera-- but she's not going to leave it at that. But, first, we get the water and blood pressure back under control.

Now, onto the Internet to research.

Interesting side note-- she is a cousin-in-law to a former customer of mine when I used to work in a bank, um, nearly 30 years ago-- gulp-- who was then also my children's pediatrician moons ago. Same last name, so I asked her if she was related-- small world.

No word yet from Sarah on her final round. Thankfully my cell phone died, so my kids couldn't text me or call me with updates. I hate that. Call me when she's all done, you know?

Later-- need to rustle up grub, fold some laundry-- I've been gone all day.