the best thing you bought that helped you lose weight?

Options

Replies

• Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Food scale, kettlebells, gym membership, workout clothes, shoes.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My bodymedia

^^ This :), rocks my socks off. I love it to death along with my display watch ( Core Armband)
  • darcyinmo
    darcyinmo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My BodyMedia Fit Link and Polar FT4!!! Love them!!! I can check the BodyMediaFit throughout the day and know if I need to get in a higher gear! (Almost always have to, LOL!) and I love seeing the calories burned add up while working out with my FT4!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    The best thing that I bought was my gym membership. I lost weight doing workouts at home, but I made the best progress with body recomposition at the gym.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    my elliptal trainer i treated myself with for xmas. I absolutly love it and i am on it pretty much every day for at least 30 mins. It really helped with my backpain use to wake up every morning screaming with lower backpain. It is completly gone now
  • lem496
    lem496 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nike+ sensors for my running shoes, works nicely with my ipod
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    Firstly my gym membership cos it really kick started my weight loss, but recently i would say my polar ft4 - i know what i'm burning now and it puts everything into perspective!
  • A ball gag. This way I would stop shoving food in my mouth.

Seriously though, the best thing I brought was better food and healthy Snacks.
    Then again I am only down 7lbs and still new to this.
  • Louttie
    Louttie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    FITBIT, POLAR FT4, FOOD SCALES...
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Food scale. Definitely.

Next would be my HRM (Polar FT4).
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Clothes that are slightly tighter and snugger so I need to loose weight to fit into them..
  • BretagneV
    BretagneV Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Running sneakers :-)
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    FitBit
  • whwalker123
    Options
    I've only lost 10lbs so far BUT my elliptical and my food scale are the top things. It's SO nice to have a work out machine at home. You really have no excuses then.
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    kettlebells
    xvest ( womens ) use it walking and cleaning house.
    and when i just want to play/move i enjoy my weighted balls.
    i use the 8lb to play with my grand daughter.
    yoga mat
    GUM
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Bowflex adjustable weights, a bench, and a food scale.
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Food scale, nice road bicycle, pull-up bar for my doorway, yoga classes, climbing gym membership
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    My treadmill! Rain or cold, day or night I can crawl on that thing anytime with no worries.
  • luan999
    luan999 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    a labrador puppy....a treadmill and an elliptical cross trainer/bike...no excuses now lol!
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Invisalign- is that cheating? :)
    Having to take them out to eat anything and drink anything that's not water then brush and floss has made me snack less and consider what I put in my mouth. Do I really want a bite of that if I have to take my invisalign out and brush my teeth for the 7th time today? Nope. It also made me stop drinking coffee because they have to be in 22 hours a day and I liked to have my giant 2 cup mug of sugary coffee and sip on it for hours at my desk. No more!

Other than that Insanity dvd's have been awesome! I love the workouts and they are really intense.