"I love you more..."

Options
12345679»

Replies

• KateHill1981
    KateHill1981 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Everyday she tells me good night, good work, I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Do you reply "As you wish"???

I actually wasnt kidding. She does say this a lot. And yes, we are movie nerds. My response varies. Sometimes it is "Inconceivable!!!!" and sometimes it is "You mock me once, never do it again......"

Maybe she is not my real wife. Maybe my real wife has been retired 15 years and living like a queen in Patagonia.

"I do not think that word means what you think it means"
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    "I would eat you like bacon."

I'm a romantic.
    Hahaha See, I wouldn't mind hearing that one from my guy, either!

:tongue: Sometimes we hold hands while we sleep.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    This post makes me "aw"..

My boyfriend introduces me as his "better half"..makes me chuckle-and nod in confirmation, of course

He's definitely not a mushy guy..(at least not until I got to him, hahah) but one of my favorite memories is when I woke up to little kisses on my nose and forehead. I think he learned from the time he woke me up too abruptly and the incredible hulk was unleashed..not a morning person.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Ah, I'm a sucker for mushiness. Sitting here with the warm fuzzies. :smooched:

My hubby often says "You're my everything." But what makes me melt in a puddle is just the way he looks at me. When we've been apart for awhile, and our eyes first meet, he lights up. It's the same when I see him with our children, the way he looks at them and takes them in just melts me. :heart:
    (We've been married 13.5 years, and we've had six children together during that time!)
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    So my fiancé and I aren't real mushy overall, we say we love each other frequently, but don't get into a lot of gushing over one another, it's just not our thing. But there's one thing he's said to me a couple of times (via text) that never fails to make me grin like an idiot and feel like I'm blushing. lol

He works offshore in the oil industry, so he's gone for about a month at a time. We have an internet app on our phones that allows us some texting capability (plus he'll call me most days for a few minutes on a sat phone). Last night he had said he loves me, I responded that I love him more. To which I got *the* remark: "I still love you more than cookies :smooched: " I must tell you here, the man LOVES cookies. He has bought an entire case of fortune cookies before, just so he could have them whenever the mood struck. He would gladly buy entire cases of Girl Scout Thin Mints if I'd allow it. lol So, anyway, I know it's silly, but it just gives me a warm fuzzy kind of feeling when he says it (which isn't often, which is probably part of why it makes me feel special when he DOES say it).

What kind of things do your significant others/spouses/partners say to you that make you feel special?

That is so sweet! My husband tells me everyday that he loves me. He asks for sugar, which are air kisses. Those are usually done in 3's to represent the father, son and holy spirit.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    My husband sends me dirty texts through the day. It reminds me of when we were dating and couldn't keep our hands off each other. It's a turn on ♥
    That's kinda cute. Whatever works to keep the fires going, right? :bigsmile:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    This post makes me "aw"..

My boyfriend introduces me as his "better half"..makes me chuckle-and nod in confirmation, of course

He's definitely not a mushy guy..(at least not until I got to him, hahah) but one of my favorite memories is when I woke up to little kisses on my nose and forehead. I think he learned from the time he woke me up too abruptly and the incredible hulk was unleashed..not a morning person.
    That made me laugh. I love weekends when mine is home and we wake up and just spend time chatting in bed for a while.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Ah, I'm a sucker for mushiness. Sitting here with the warm fuzzies. :smooched:

My hubby often says "You're my everything." But what makes me melt in a puddle is just the way he looks at me. When we've been apart for awhile, and our eyes first meet, he lights up. It's the same when I see him with our children, the way he looks at them and takes them in just melts me. :heart:
    (We've been married 13.5 years, and we've had six children together during that time!)
    I know what you mean about the lighting up. I've seen it with my guy too. That's a wonderful feeling. :flowerforyou:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    So my fiancé and I aren't real mushy overall, we say we love each other frequently, but don't get into a lot of gushing over one another, it's just not our thing. But there's one thing he's said to me a couple of times (via text) that never fails to make me grin like an idiot and feel like I'm blushing. lol

He works offshore in the oil industry, so he's gone for about a month at a time. We have an internet app on our phones that allows us some texting capability (plus he'll call me most days for a few minutes on a sat phone). Last night he had said he loves me, I responded that I love him more. To which I got *the* remark: "I still love you more than cookies :smooched: " I must tell you here, the man LOVES cookies. He has bought an entire case of fortune cookies before, just so he could have them whenever the mood struck. He would gladly buy entire cases of Girl Scout Thin Mints if I'd allow it. lol So, anyway, I know it's silly, but it just gives me a warm fuzzy kind of feeling when he says it (which isn't often, which is probably part of why it makes me feel special when he DOES say it).

What kind of things do your significant others/spouses/partners say to you that make you feel special?

That is so sweet! My husband tells me everyday that he loves me. He asks for sugar, which are air kisses. Those are usually done in 3's to represent the father, son and holy spirit.
    Very sweet!