HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    madube84 wrote: »
    This is four months of stronglifts with very little cardio. Pretty much 40mins of cardio a week. And I am super sedentary.

buwdraye3xh6.jpg

Fabulous! And your suit is super cute!
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT !!!! Keep it up !!! My favorite phrase to hear when I walk into my Gym..... Tonight WE LIFT!!!!
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You LADIES LOOK FANTASTIC!! Might motivate me to actually take "during" photos!! ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    You LADIES LOOK FANTASTIC!! Might motivate me to actually take "during" photos!! ;)

Do it! You'll never regret it. My only regret is that I didn't take true 'before' photos.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    ljk0615 wrote: »
    Lifting heavy made me supah bulky!! Left is November 2014 at 181 pounds and right is 151 pounds a month ago after lifting heavy for about 7-8 months. jduy4oh8z0wa.jpeg

I think we have the same lifting shoes! LOL

I love those shoes! What brand are they?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Lifting heavy made me supah bulky!! Left is November 2014 at 181 pounds and right is 151 pounds a month ago after lifting heavy for about 7-8 months. jduy4oh8z0wa.jpeg

Mine are Wal-Mart knock off Converse. Faded Glory? Is that Wal_mart's brand?
  • quietanimal
    quietanimal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love this thread- I look through it whenever I'm not feeling motivated to workout! So thought it was time to add mine. About 40 pounds difference and 8 months of lifting ("after" photo is from October 2015- weight loss has slowed down, but I'm still lifting!). Started with stronglifts- currently in the middle of strong curves.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Love this thread so it gets a bump. Can't wait to get back to what I looked like pre baby in my posts in here. :)
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think these posts are meant to inspire. So even if I don't personally see a difference I wouldn't say. I don't think you should dismiss someone of not seeing a difference as being wrong or jealous (everyone's perception is different) but definitely maybe rude for feeling the need to say it.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    tihi18 wrote: »
    I think these posts are meant to inspire. So even if I don't personally see a difference I wouldn't say. I don't think you should dismiss someone of not seeing a difference as being wrong or jealous (everyone's perception is different) but definitely maybe rude for feeling the need to say it.

What are you talking about?
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Um the conversation concerning the person that said they didn't see a difference in the OP progress pics....
  • Skinnybetcher
    Skinnybetcher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You had me worried. I was like oh no..should I stop lifting? But it was a breath of fresh air to see you were just being sarcastic :] Beautiful gains! I aspire to have a figure like yours.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    tihi18 wrote: »
    Um the conversation concerning the person that said they didn't see a difference in the OP progress pics....

It's easier to follow what you are talking about if you use the quote function :smile:
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I love this thread, good work ladies!
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »

Yes, mine are converse :) love them for squat and deadlift days
  • idioticblu
    idioticblu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hjf4cj61gzqv.png

Yay for heavy lifting!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    idioticblu wrote: »
    hjf4cj61gzqv.png

Yay for heavy lifting!

Great progress, @idioticblu ! How much time between the before and after? What challenge were you participating in?
  • BroScience83
    BroScience83 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    lifting heavy made me bulky :(
  • LindaRobertsAntinoro
    Options
    I wish we could see your face in the before photo. Would be more convincing! I'm just sayin' !!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I wish we could see your face in the before photo. Would be more convincing! I'm just sayin' !!

LOL!

The one time you've probably been skeptical on the internet. I bet you've already shared at least 3 false things on facebook this morning. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!