Meokk...............-0.8 = .43%
    cogirl................ -.5 = .20%
    momma...............0 = 0%
    bluenote..........-1.5 = .38%
    Cris20056..........-2.4 = 1.21%
    raiderape............0 = 0%
    Awestfall.........-4=1.81%
    mstahl..............0 = 0%

Sorry it took me so long to check in. I came home last night and went straight to bed. Lucky for me as I was already over in calories by about 134...

Checking in for Friday-
    Calories - over
    Water - excellent!
    Exercise - nada

Proud - uhm... not really sure about what made me proud but I'm thankful I didn't eat dinner after my sodiumrific Pad Thai lunch! I'm putting down a zero because I can't remember what I weighed last week and I'm currently above my ticker (177 vs. 174).

Today would have been George and Millie's 71st wedding anniversary :cry: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :cry: Poor George! He was sitting out on our deck and started to cry, and Mrs. Fig woke up, lumbered over to him and started licking his hands and making whimpering noises. Dogs are so sweet sometimes!
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Well I am finally able to log in. I have been painting since 10 am! Craziness! But I am so glad that it is done!!! Well I didn't do too bad today on calories since we went to Souper Salad for lunch put had some pizza for dinner but I stayed under due to all the painting. This morning I weighed and I was up to 278.5!! :noway: :noway: I couldn't believe it. TOM should be coming in a week or so but that shouldn't be showing pre-symptoms this early. I sure hope that I am able to get it back down and FAST!!

I don't think I check in yesterday so here is that and today's.

5/28
    Calories: Over (Chinese food)
    Sodium: Way over!
    Water: Not too good. About 64 oz but I had two diet sodas.
    Exercise 2 hours of painting
    Zen: Forgot to do it

5/29
    Calories: Under!!!
    Water: Okay
    Exercise: 4 hours of painting but only logged 3
    Zen: Will do it before bed
    Proud: Not going overboard at Souper Salads!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    busy day as usual...did not want to go to On the border but hubby really did so we went...thought i didn't too bad, but of course i did .

We went to the lift class this morning, it was good , tough but good....It isn't a high calorie burn but lot of stength training , that little weight was quite heavy after an hour..me and hubby did it together. I told hubby i would only go to on the border if i could go back to the gym and workout, so i went (of course noone was in there), but i kicked but (thought i was not going to make it) and burned 500 cals...so total between that and this mronig over 700 cals...that said......

Check in -
    cals - over :sad: with 700 + exercise calories i am still over a few hundread!!!!
    Water - 60 oz (should of gotten more)
    exercise - See above :smile:
    Proud - That we went to on the border and i tried to find the best thing i could and i did have chips but we got noooo queso (which we always get ) or no tortillas...and i got my but back up to the gym !!!!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    mstahl - I am so sad for George. :brokenheart: I will keep him in my prayers.

It looks like awestfall is our Biggest Loser, eh? I am looking forward to the challenge!

check in:
    calories: just under
    water: 110 oz.
    exercise: bike, arms, PT exercises
    proud: I only ate half of the piece of pecan pie I took at the party. Whew - that was tough! :grumble:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Calories: Estimates -- and probably overestimates -- put me at 2412... But with all the exercise I did, my goal was 2343! :bigsmile:
    Exercise: 55 minutes elliptical, 10 minute mile on the treadmill (don't even ask me how -- the gym treadmill, even at a 2 incline is so much easier than my treadmill at home!), 30 minutes of hard strength training, at least 20 minutes of active swimming. That was the first time I've been swimming since I've lost weight. Holy crap, I'm not nearly as buoyant as I used to be. :tongue: I have always been able to just float in the water without treading and still keep my head above water. Yeah, not so much anymore -- I sank like a rock, which was kind of startling to me. :tongue:
    Water: not enough
    Proud: I got up and went to the gym this morning because I knew I was going to my mom's and that meant food & booze aplenty. I really don't trust the cals burned on my HRM anymore, though. It said I burned nearly 1000 in just 65 minutes of cardio and I simply don't believe it. I've always just taken the cals MFP gives me and I'm going to continue to do that regardless of what my HRM says (and now I take the cals the elliptical gives me because it's a little lower than the elliptical entry on MFP).

It's officially my birthday -- Woot, I'm old! :drinker:
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Happy Birfinday Julie! And I am SO IMPRESSED with your exercise yesterday - holy COW girl how can you survive that? Awesome!

LilDebbie - great job yesterday too! Going back for more - umph that's tough!

Looks like everyone is having a good weekend. I'm almost done editing and posting the photos from last week's dog show. I might even take tomorrow off and play!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    julie -Happy birthday to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny i am complete opposite i always take my HRM it is always a little lower than MFP and on the machines some are lower and some are higher,

I am soo sore today...either from the lift class (big contributer) or the intensity increase i did on arc trainer...i am going to the gym this morning may take it easy a little bit , probably will go swimming a little and soak in the hot tub a little...going on 21 straight days at the gym
This discussion has been closed.