TMI - gym underwear

Options

Replies

• akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options

On second thought you have a lovely camel toe. I guess if I had a cute little camel toe like that I would embrace the camel toe. World I'm loud and I'm proud this is my vajay jay get used to it! Then scratch and adjust like there is no tomorrow. OK I change my mind power to the camel toe.

ROFL! I tried resizing, OMG!!!! Hello, yup, there's my V for the world to see - off to see if I can shrink the pic....:blushing:
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've been using compression underwear, especially for cardio, but thats to keep things in place :) Not sure if they're feasable/needed for women

Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those.

This made me choke water through my nose. LMAO!!!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Keep going, guys--I am learning so much about all of you.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who doesn't care if I have a visible panty line? :P

Nope neither do I :laugh:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Wear a longer shirt...?
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Target Gilligan O'Malley seamless boy shorts are great for working out.
    qft
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I wear compression shorts during the summer when I run or ride my bike.
  • jeannaparks
    Options
    Champion makes workout thongs and these work as well...
    http://www.target.com/p/gilligan-omalley-women-s-2-pack-seamless-thong-assorted-colors/-/A-13877861#prodSlot=medium_1_9&term=thong+panties
    from target and barely there makes a good one, no ride up and barely any panty lines! I teach 3 classes a day to include spin and Pilates and these work for me! Good luck!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Sad though it is, big seamfree pants are the best. I've worked out behind women who, quite obviously :embarassed: were getting blistered from thongs.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Ew! A cameltoe is my worst nightmare! Having one and looking at one.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who doesn't care if I have a visible panty line? :P

I could care less about panty lines. And I've never ever had an issue with underwear riding into my *kitten*. In fact, I could never imagine exercising without underwear. I sweat in that region and *that* soaking through would be a hundred times worse than camel toe or anything else you can come up with!

THIS THIS! Cammando that's so unhygienic at the gym all the sweat and fluids leaking all over the place. :sick: Then if you think about it your shorts and your lady parts are wicking the sweat and bacteria from the last person that was there. Wear the granny panties be a friend to the next person that has to use the bench.

This!!!!
  • gordonfroese
    gordonfroese Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest thread ever!!!! I feel like I know you all so well now through the discussions that had me laughing all afternoon. The photos of the guy in the Speedo and the Heli-Penis take a back seat to finally seeing the actual cameltoe.

I wonder how many friend requests followed that one?!?:love:

FYI, I even followed up on the query of what a Google of Heli-Penis gets. It is a global original that links right back to MFP.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    this thread is going down in the epic thread book ...! LOL
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll take one for the team. If these were bigger, they'd ride down

5E4C52CB-0387-41F4-A50B-963A46CF2EC0-2364-000001436540CB0B_zps900e84ff.jpg

YUM

Any other ladies daring enough to share?
  • Pitgrrrl
    Pitgrrrl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lol @ helipenis!
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This is your answer!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPi2ydcu4N0 saw it on the Doctors!
  • roseundeutsch
    Options
    VS Yoga line- have many different cuts. I swear by them.

yes. they are the best and no vpl!
  • cadillacjames
    cadillacjames Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know so many went commando at the gym or working out. I have a new motivation to hit the gym.

Second that!
  • Soxgirl97
    Soxgirl97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the theory about thongs not giving visible panty lines. I've seen plenty of women in tight pants and the outline of the thing is clearly visible. If you don't want panty lines, don't wear panties.

As for me, I'm not bothered by panty lines and I think thongs are extremely uncomfortable, especially for working out. I prefer cotton boy shorts.