TMI - gym underwear

Options

Replies

• InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

On second thought you have a lovely camel toe. I guess if I had a cute little camel toe like that I would embrace the camel toe. World I'm loud and I'm proud this is my vajay jay get used to it! Then scratch and adjust like there is no tomorrow. OK I change my mind power to the camel toe.

ROFL! I tried resizing, OMG!!!! Hello, yup, there's my V for the world to see - off to see if I can shrink the pic....:blushing:

Enlarge the pic, don't shrink it
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This is your answer!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPi2ydcu4N0 saw it on the Doctors!
    I should have elaborated... this is the Cuchini. Its like a cup for girls... commando and NO camel Toe. You can YouTube it... Good luck...
    This is a pretty funny thread!!
    :drinker: :smokin:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    maybe im old fashioned but i like full undies! i dont need to worry bout my britches while i work out!! lol
  • whiskeysister510
    whiskeysister510 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    OP, I love you. Also, cotton thongs are great. :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    try some exofficio stuff
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who doesn't care if I have a visible panty line? :P

Nope! I don't care either! It's not like they can see your actual nickers! The thought of going commando frightens me!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll take one for the team. If these were bigger, they'd ride down

5E4C52CB-0387-41F4-A50B-963A46CF2EC0-2364-000001436540CB0B_zps900e84ff.jpg

No shame...everyone loves a team player!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

No shame...everyone loves a team player!

I agree, and thanks for bumping the thread this morning. :)
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options

That's the cutest thing I think I've ever seen!

You go girl!
  • chigsy
    chigsy Posts: 19
    Options
    love the camel toe pic lol funny. and i mean the tattoo on the toe lol
  • Soxgirl97
    Soxgirl97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this for people who need a good laugh today ;)
  • autumnpath
    autumnpath Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who doesn't care if I have a visible panty line? :P

Nope. I don't care either. LOL.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Quite possibly the post of the year...
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I totally go commando, i hate visible panty line...maybe try bike shorts underneath, the jockey shorts ones. That's what I'm thinking for thigh chafe when I go hiking.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm with trentwiggly -- I tried thongs once, and I couldn't take the floss effect. Blech.

And underwear at the gym ain't about the panty lines, it's about the "fishing" and the chafing. For me, anyway. Commando. And if I'm worried about the cameltoe, I just make sure my shirt is long enough to cover.

As for the unfortunate person who had to stand behind the commando w/the holey shorts -- YIKES. That is the one thing I live in fear of...

^^this^^ It's not about the lines at all... I haven't worn underwear at the gym in years, I don't like chaffing simple. I go commando and it's amazing. As for camel toe... Don't pull they pants/capris up so high, maybe buy a slightly larger size. THis has only been of issue for me if I pulled them up to high or wore something too tight. Under armour has awesome jockey shorts for women.. I think they're made for running. they work great.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I buy low cut thongs made of microfiber fabric, and avoid ones that are cut to fit at the waist, or are made of cotton, both of which tend to pull at everyone's favorite part of a camel's anatomy. In general, I have slightly long hips and a long torso, and finding compression shorts and yoga pants that fit can be difficult.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Helipenis? I would google it but I am at work. Anyone? Anyone?

Helecopter penis.... self explanitory. Every man has done it, and you've likely been witness to it at least once in your life. It usually includes dude jumping out of the shower and whipping his willy around and around (like a helecopter), with a "Tada!!" ender, standing all naked and proud. But according to the poster, it sometimes must occur accidentally as well. lol
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've been using compression underwear, especially for cardio, but thats to keep things in place :) Not sure if they're feasable/needed for women

Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those.
    hahaha
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    my pants fit - they actually slide down some, so when I pull them up it makes it worse. I buy quality stuff (MPG, lulu, Nike). Stop making assumptions, and if you'll see - I was asking for suggestions for workout underwear, not just complaining about cameltoe.

It is very common on this forum for a poster to assume that his or her problem is X, when upon further digging, it turns out to be Y.

About pant fit: "quality" (or possibly price, in the case of lululemon) is orthogonal to "good fit". There are plenty of quality brands that do not fit my body shape well, and there are also inexpensive brands that do. If a pair of pants has to be hiked up to my armpits in order to stay on, they are not made for my body shape.

When I shop for exercise pants, I look for something with a high enough waist that the pants do not ride down. It also helps if there is a waistband string that can be tied so I don't have to worry about constantly adjusting my clothes while I am trying to focus on training.
  • hrshygrl00
    hrshygrl00 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't care about a panty line, especially when working out...who has time to look at my *kitten* while they're working out?
    I just wear regular undies, I do not go commando ever.