TMI - gym underwear

Options
167891012»

Replies

• TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know so many went commando at the gym or working out. I have a new motivation to hit the gym.

OMG!! <shaking head>
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Girl ..... I have the same problem :grumble: and it is so dam frustrating!!! If you have any luck let me know plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :flowerforyou:
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You people are freaking hilarious! I just LOLOL'd my way through the entire thread. :laugh:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Great. Now at the gym I will be looking at girls wondering if they are commando or not. Grrr...

Okay, I probably already did that anyway.
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well, mommy pooch be darned - guess its my big butt and thighs that make me have to pull the pants up - these are new pants too. Off to keep shopping
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I've been going commando but I get cameltoe, ROFL! Help a girl out! Any good workout thongs?

High 5 for commando!

I'm thinking of wearing a workout thong too. OR at least a speedo.

When I swim, balls free in my jammers.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Well, mommy pooch be darned - guess its my big butt and thighs that make me have to pull the pants up - these are new pants too. Off to keep shopping

I got these, and no joke they don't move. Plus they are super cheap and not at all see through.
    http://www.amazon.com/Angelina-Full-Length-Seamless-Leggings/dp/B008NCYALM/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options

I got these, and no joke they don't move. Plus they are super cheap and not at all see through.
    http://www.amazon.com/Angelina-Full-Length-Seamless-Leggings/dp/B008NCYALM/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t

So many colors! Do you think they would fit a size extra-small?
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

So many colors! Do you think they would fit a size extra-small?

I don't know, you can try, Amazon is pretty good about returns.
    This definitely won't go anywhere
    green-man-dance-o.gif
  • addictedtoglitter
    addictedtoglitter Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wear ones by VS or UnderArmour. They do the job and are comfy.
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    When you've been spotted so many times on the bench that you become immune to balls dangling over your face -- that is the true Zen of weightlifting...
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    This, needed to be bumped. People should be aware that this does, in fact, happen lol.

-puts multiple towels down-
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    If you have ever done a long run with underwear on, you will never wear underwear to work out in again ever. :)
  • Flossiesdoll
    Options
    If VPL bothers you that much under gym clothes, get some seamless cotton knickers.